Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Yes, I was paying attention but apparently you weren't. We see one of them going to grab her, and the others tell him to stop being a pillock. Taena is definitely not begging them 'please don't hurt her', she's warning them 'stop that idiot or else', that's rather a strange thing for an abused sex slave to say, no? And there's no indication at all that any of them, even the idiot thinking with his dick, would go anywhere near so far as actually killing her, I have no idea where you got that gem from. I say again, there is no evidence at all to support your opinion. Full stop.

Okay full disclosure, I only played that scene once and my memories of it just highlighted Lyriel's unwillingness to be a whore and her being pushed to her death for her refusal. Add to that the discussion on the board prior to my posts that suggested the scenes were too dark and rapey and my memory of the scene was a bit off from the actual scene.

So, you were right. My bad.

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
i just open it and first u have new option to "hang out" with Lyriel when she's in her room, if find more i'll try to add a tip if noone be faster :)

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
A quick word. I fully realized that it was only a matter of time before the actual build leaks started happening. I'm not planning to give up on the community here, but I will not discuss nor engage with any discussion of the leaked content before it's gone public as I believe it would be unfair to the people who support me and my work financially. I hope you folks understand.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oh hell yeah, another updates from my favorite game. So in this new update we can having dream sex with the Android girl? In the future would you allowed the MC to use his power to take her to real world ZanithOne ? And the vitual game girl too, will they being pull out of their world and become part of the harem and not as a side character?

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
A quick word. I fully realized that it was only a matter of time before the actual build leaks started happening. I'm not planning to give up on the community here, but I will not discuss nor engage with any discussion of the leaked content before it's gone public as I believe it would be unfair to the people who support me and my work financially. I hope you folks understand.
question would you be willing to take bug reports and stuff like that for leaked content?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
It held for 8 days, that's quite long. The most popular games are leaked within a few minutes on here.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
What's new I just DL the game and I have nothing to do?

The only thing I ind new is the map.
The map's been there for a few revisions now.

All I've found... Hang Out is a new option when talking with Lyriel in her bedroom. The conversations lead me to the idea that MC is eventually going to try to manifest a garden or green house for her.

During the infrequent breakfasts Lyriel is downstairs to share in, Rae 's stories may add a Lewdness point for Lyriel. It's happened once out of three breakfasts. If you didn't max her intimacy already, breakfasts should add there too I think.

There's nothing new in the main line tasks or girl stories.

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
In the lower bathroom near sink u have new secret to discovery (on laundrybox) but i don't see if it actualy adds anything in the gallery yet xD
another one is on the cache in Lyriel room

Edit: or i just didn't find it earlier :sneaky:

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Changelog:
  • Space dream droid sex including
    • 4 poses for a total of 8 animation loops
    • Choice of personality cores
  • Hanging out with Lyriel (multiple micro-events allowing you to build up her intimacy from absolute zero)
Thanks, added to OP.

adame

Apr 3, 2018
just thx for making the game , and thx for still tacking it ok\good [ sorry for bad eng ]

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
since this is early acces vers, maybe im just wait little longer for another vers
If you want to wait for the public version you shouldn't be waiting long, I think it will likely be released next week around friday 24th.

Reactions: Canade
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes