Jun 9, 2018
Is there like no actual sex scenes in the "Full of Stars" dream? I've tried several combinations of choices in the dream and all I've really gotten is kiss from Rae and getting to look at the Sex Bot before waking up (seriously blue balled!)

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
Is there like no actual sex scenes in the "Full of Stars" dream? I've tried several combinations of choices in the dream and all I've really gotten is kiss from Rae and getting to look at the Sex Bot before waking up (seriously blue balled!)
There's a sex scene with Rae.

Reactions: hukutka94

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Just to clarify, you can say no, but when you have to make that decision, neither do you know that it's going to be an anal scene, nor are you able to respond in a non-extreme way if you say no. or rather, the response you give is a shutdown in response to her sexual insinuations, not a statement that you don't fancy anal.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought she said that she only does anal and then you get the option to opt out?

I was waiting until 0.4.4 was public to post this, but might as well now; I made a quick guide to remind myself what options go where in that dream, then figured that when 0.4.4 hit there would be a lot of people asking stupid questions so decided to polish it and release it. Note that this is for 0.4.4, the sex droid is not yet available in 0.4.3:

Reactions: hohmyfuckingahdbruh

DerWahrePeter

Oct 5, 2019
Also, as another suggestion, which I'm sure you've heard often already, I'd like to be able to talk to the girls about the dreams they took part in next morning.

Edit: And a question, if you never ask Rae about anal, do you lock yourself out of events? As in, is the 'anal event' part of a chain that won't progress if you never ask her about anal?

Last edited:
Reactions: ZanithOne

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought she said that she only does anal and then you get the option to opt out?
It looked like that if you never picked it, but I actually went back to check yesterday and the second option is just a snark on how "anal doesn't count" is pretty silly.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It looked like that if you never picked it, but I actually went back to check yesterday and the second option is just a snark on how "anal doesn't count" is pretty silly.
Ah, gotcha. Looks like a very quick and dirty fix for this then would be to have the dream end and you wake up at that point.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Glad to hear that the scene imbalance is going to start getting ironed out. In my save I've got Azraesha with over double the amount of sex as Naomi or Cait simply because she's just available more often and with more options.

Frank2307

Mar 3, 2019
I hope that you will embed the sound into this game. The game's graphic is cool but it lacks of sound. Could you add it into the game in the next update, please?

• Thinking Face

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Are there different routes for the girls? I noticed you can treat, for example, the elf girl very harshly or you can be kinder. Does this make any difference in content or her actual interactions with you (something like a lover versus slut route) or do some options just remove affection and that's it?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Glad to hear that the scene imbalance is going to start getting ironed out. In my save I've got Azraesha with over double the amount of sex as Naomi or Cait simply because she's just available more often and with more options.
Hmm, Rae is exactly the same as the other two put together for me. Rae 59, Cait 53, Naomi 6. (And of course Lyriel as 0 since the dream scenes don't count). I like Naomi, and she's definitely hot, but her scenes just don't really do it for me.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Are there different routes for the girls? I noticed you can treat, for example, the elf girl very harshly or you can be kinder. Does this make any difference in content or her actual interactions with you (something like a lover versus slut route) or do some options just remove affection and that's it?
Maybe or the elf could just be an M.

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
Haven’t gotten through the elf girls story content but I hope there is a bit of “species/humiliation play”, the Mc can tease her that she being taken by an “inferior human” etc

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes