13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
just downloaded this new upadate and still says there is nothing new to do, I have spend some days and talked with the elf but nothing n ew... so how do I trigger the events?

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
just downloaded this new upadate and still says there is nothing new to do, I have spend some days and talked with the elf but nothing n ew... so how do I trigger the events?
My educated guess (and by changelog), no new events regarding main story, other girls, except hanging out with Lyriel and sex scene with sex android in space dream.

Superweapon

Jan 26, 2018
Really hoping for a Cait scene soon. The fact that Lyrial got a scene before her, and hell, even phone waif is shocking for the amount of time they've been in the game is shocking.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Really hoping for a Cait scene soon. The fact that Lyrial got a scene before her, and hell, even phone waif is shocking for the amount of time they've been in the game is shocking.
Cait has a shower scene, maybe not full sex yet, but makes some sense she takes a bit of time to get there. :) Now if you disagree with dev on what paths and content he updates first, well that is his prerogative in the end. whether we agree with it or not.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
It may sound like a stupid question, but whaaaattt, Android Girl ?
I didn't see any Android gril anywhere, not even in my dreams, where is she ?

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Space station dream looks like a great prototype for a brand new game.

Replaying scenario to figure our correct order to get to the reward is such a great concept.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Bug when trying to guess the passcode if you select "Forget it"... crashes to textpad.

"game/scripts/quests/girl_quests/azraesha/side_quests/space_dream/medbay/android_sex/space_dream_android_sex.rpy", line 155, in script
python:
File "J:\Games\AHouseInTheRift-0.4.4r1-pc-compressed\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'space_dream_android_passphrase.cancel_choice'.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes