Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yeah, and as a more developed character, Rae gets the most love from the community and almost always wins all the polls. It's a vicious cycle. :cautious:
One solution to that is to roll over votes from girls who don't win, so they add up while the girl who comes first gets reset to zero. More popular girls will still win more often, but not every time like often happens with regular voting.

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
I just found that I have three scene galleries that haven't been unlocked recently. How do I unlock them?
Also found that there is a dream can not start, I missed what process?

无标题1.png
无标题2.png

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Maybe make a poll but without rae ? Though it may be bad since I guess people are paying to have content of her
Yeah but there is also a big danger in that last. It can mean you will over time lose the supporters of all other girls since they never get updated seriously and of course if you run ahead on Rae and put every conceivable content dev can come up with Rae in game and others have not even been implemented to halfway point, then what will happen. Will those Rae fans stay around or will dev have to do a rush finish of the game and start a new one. Never accomplishing his original vision for game? It is one of those big downsides of using the Patreon model to sell periodic content instead of having it as support to develop your game.

Well luckily not for me to worry about, I like Rae as most people do and am enjoying the game.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Yeah but there is also a big danger in that last. It can mean you will over time lose the supporters of all other girls since they never get updated seriously and of course if you run ahead on Rae and put every conceivable content dev can come up with Rae in game and otherss have not even half implemented, then what will happen. Will those Rae fans stay around or will dev have to do a rush finish of the game and start a new one. Never accomplishing his original vision for game?

Well luckily not for me to worry about, I like Rae as most people do and am enjoying the game.
I like Rae the most, but love all of the women. I'd still keep supporting the game. Plus it's not like Summertime, where some characters haven't had updates for well over a year, they all get some content.

Last edited:

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Maybe make a poll but without rae ? Though it may be bad since I guess people are paying to have content of her
Personally for me, I am paying for Rae content and would be a bit unhappy if she wasn't included in polls for potential new scenes, new fetishes etc. simply because there's already a lot of content for her. I've yet to find that same interest in the other girls. Cait is definitely a close second for me, as I have a feeling when she comes out of her shell, she's going to end up freakier than Rae.

I don't mind other girls getting content, especially because things are still getting fleshed out with the main storyline and the main girls filling up the house.

My hopeful additions to this game would be getting to fuck Rae in every other main girls bed and every room in the house. I also want to have their be a wake up scene where you are getting up and Rae is already riding like the crazy succubus she is and if Cait wants to join in, then she can too.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZanithOne

Soshed

Apr 23, 2020
Hi guys. I found that i cant see story after first conversation with Lyriel. Game says that it is end of story route for this version of the game. According to changelog my game ends after v0.4.0, but my version is v4.3.1. Why is it like this? And how i can fix it?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hi guys. I found that i cant see story after first conversation with Lyriel. Game says that it is end of story route for this version of the game. According to changelog my game ends after v0.4.0, but my version is v4.3.1. Why is it like this? And how i can fix it?
Nothing to fix it is supposed to be like that, just click back to game and continue playing.

Reactions: ZanithOne

hukutka94

Jun 14, 2019
You should continue playing using love app. That's her main story route in it. Journal is like main story route, it ends fairly quickly, you have to go throw girls' events to take part in every event! :)

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
Great game. The entire cast is very likable so far and the progression doesn't feel grindy at all. One of the few games on here where I didn't feel the need to look for some kind of cheat or guide to have fun. It made me just want to experience it by itself.

I only hope we get to impregnate Naomi at some point, she keeps alluding to it when you choose the cum inside option.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes