neb streb

May 16, 2018
I feel like I missed some scenes - I know some people are saying no walkthrough necessary, but there seem to be numerous decision trees that impact outcomes. Seems like a walkthrough wouldn't be a bad idea, or a full scene gallery featuring all the standard scenes as well, which one could reference to see if they missed anything.

darkhentai

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like I missed some scenes - I know some people are saying no walkthrough necessary, but there seem to be numerous decision trees that impact outcomes. Seems like a walkthrough wouldn't be a bad idea, or a full scene gallery featuring all the standard scenes as well, which one could reference to see if they missed anything.
dont forget the secret image gallery....i found only the secret image of naomi...I'd like to know where to find the others ...

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
dont forget the secret image gallery....i found only the secret image of naomi...I'd like to know where to find the others ...
For future reference regarding the secret image gallery. All items can only be found/clicked on when the associated character is not in the room. So if the girls are in the rooms, where you need to get the items, just skip some days. Lyriel has a pair of white socks in her room. I got the socks in the evening. Naomi has a set of dumbbells in her room. I got the dumbbells in the afternoon. Cait has a bra on a box in the downstairs bathroom. I got the bra in the afternoon. Azra has some panties on her bed in her room. A warning though the panties blend in with the bed. I got the panties in the morning.

Hope that helps.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
I think there is a walkthrough but it's only for the 30$ patreons.
And I think a gallery is planned for the next update or the one after that.

Reactions: ZanithOne

SemFesher

Sep 7, 2017
The ONLY problem i have with this game is Naomi's titties. Why are they white? Naomi's supposed to be black but her nippies just throws me off so much. They just looks so unnatural and pulls me away from the game and an otherwise, nicely designed character

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
The ONLY problem i have with this game is Naomi's titties. Why are they white? Naomi's supposed to be black but her nippies just throws me off so much. They just looks so unnatural and pulls me away from the game and an otherwise, nicely designed character
i think it's supposed to imply that she's actually light skinned but hella tan due to being on the sea all the time

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
For future reference regarding the secret image gallery. All items can only be found/clicked on when the associated character is not in the room. So if the girls are in the rooms, where you need to get the items, just skip some days. Lyriel has a pair of white socks in her room. I got the socks in the evening. Naomi has a set of dumbbells in her room. I got the dumbbells in the afternoon. Cait has a bra on a box in the downstairs bathroom. I got the bra in the afternoon. Azra has some panties on her bed in her room. A warning though the panties blend in with the bed. I got the panties in the morning.

Hope that helps.
Ty for the info it really help, i just thought the gallery would be unlocked while playing the game. This really saved me time, so once again thank you for your info.

Reactions: onyxmoose

mitra666

Apr 21, 2020
Just found out that there is a bdsm threesome with rae and cait, how do you trugger this, the book doesnt say anything, so i thought i was done, i have the latest patch, but it says to wait for the new one, really need help with this one

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Just found out that there is a bdsm threesome with rae and cait, how do you trugger this, the book doesnt say anything, so i thought i was done, i have the latest patch, but it says to wait for the new one, really need help with this one
Just keep playing the game and you will get to view that event, it is a dream sequence.

Reactions: sorajan

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hey folks!

Well, let’s start with the bad news. The slump is back, I’m barely able to write anything. Breakthroughs still happen, that’s how Rae’s movie night repeatable got up to something like 600 lines of dialogue, but overall, my productivity is once again, pretty bad. And the dreamer app UI upgrade didn’t work out, have to rewrite a fair bit of it to make it work properly, so it’s moving over to v0.4.6 (or v0.5.0? Not sure yet). And this next “anniversary” update will almost certainly miss the actual anniversary date. But enough of doom and gloom.

I’m still able to write code. And it’s actually working most of the time! Added some future-proofing functionality to v0.4.5. And accidentally made a pretty substantial upgrade to the general UI. Starting from v0.4.5 you will be able to choose either the good old box or the newer darker gradient background for all the dialogues, or turn off the dialogue background completely. I’ve also changed the default to the gradient darkening, so check the preferences if you want the box back.

What else? v0.4.4 went public, v0.4.5 is now out in full in alpha. Oh! Some actual good news! I’ve been in contact with a 3D artist, an actual professional 3D artist, and he might be interested in helping me out with my scenes. As in, taking over posing for some events completely. If that collaboration works out, that would be absolutely awesome. And I will double down on finishing the test assignment for a writer. I really need another person to help me out there.

Well, that’s all I have for you today. Don’t have any previews ready for the upcoming stuff, but those of you who don’t have the alpha, check out the new dialogue background options:

And see you soon!

Frank2307

Mar 3, 2019
I hope that you will embed the sound into this game. The game's graphic is cool but it lacks of sound. Could you add it into the game in the next update, please?
I'm so sorry for not writing clear so that you didn't know my opinion. I mean both general music and voiceover should be embedded more. The general music is repeated so I hope you could add more. About the voiceover you can add into when you find opportunities later. We will wait for that.

Reactions: ZanithOne

hukutka94

Jun 14, 2019
This is a patreon-only exclusive dream from Dreamer Pro Plus app which activates by a patreon code. You have to become a 5$+ patron to receive it!

Reactions: Fatjoe698
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes