Sax90s

Apr 19, 2020
I have played at lv105, i have finished the mission on the book, and phone . If i play high level like 180, can i still have sex with Elf girl again ??i want to fuck her but i think t can't because i have finished all mission
And how can i go the spaceship admin...

Jan 28, 2018
Hey, not sure if this is something that you like Zanith, because it is kind of a big thing, but i would really like to see an interactive strip poker game as a repeatable event with all of the girls (or only the ones you want to play with) at someday.

But beside that, i also would really like to see some kind of gallery, so that i can replay the scenes that are not repleatable.

Anyway, it is a great game so far with lots and lots of content!

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Also, as another suggestion, which I'm sure you've heard often already, I'd like to be able to talk to the girls about the dreams they took part in next morning.

Edit: And a question, if you never ask Rae about anal, do you lock yourself out of events? As in, is the 'anal event' part of a chain that won't progress if you never ask her about anal?
Additional talks about dreams ant stuff are coming after I get an additional writer for the team. And no, attic anal event is a one-off side happening.

Ah, gotcha. Looks like a very quick and dirty fix for this then would be to have the dream end and you wake up at that point.
Well, yes, but I kinda don't want to just fade-to-black it. The other refusal gets a number of renders and dialogue, after all, would be a jarring contrast.

I was wondering, what will be the total number of girls living with you in the house?
I'm almost certainly settling on 6.

Glad to hear that the scene imbalance is going to start getting ironed out. In my save I've got Azraesha with over double the amount of sex as Naomi or Cait simply because she's just available more often and with more options.
Yeah, and as a more developed character, Rae gets the most love from the community and almost always wins all the polls. It's a vicious cycle. :cautious:

I hope that you will embed the sound into this game. The game's graphic is cool but it lacks of sound. Could you add it into the game in the next update, please?
You mean voiceovers or general music/sfx? I still want to explore voiceovers, but I still struggle to even get another writer, and finding VO talent, recording the lines and integrating it all is a huge undertaking. As for better music/sfx, I will try to get someone to help me out with that. But it's not going to be in the next update, probably later this Summer.

Are there different routes for the girls? I noticed you can treat, for example, the elf girl very harshly or you can be kinder. Does this make any difference in content or her actual interactions with you (something like a lover versus slut route) or do some options just remove affection and that's it?
No, I've committed to main (story) route + optional (but not exclusive to one another) side routes for every girl. And slight spoilers. How you treat Lyriel will make some difference in the future events and maybe even in the end of the game, but not sure on that yet.

Will you someday add a gallery list of all scenes we can find/unlock?
Please update the Gallery. So many scenes now that we cant replay unless we have dozens of saves or start all over.
The full sex scene gallery is coming in 0.4.5. Full event gallery will maybe come later. Making sure that all events play nicely in replay mode requires a fair bit of work.

Hey, not sure if this is something that you like Zanith, because it is kind of a big thing, but i would really like to see an interactive strip poker game as a repeatable event with all of the girls (or only the ones you want to play with) at someday.

But beside that, i also would really like to see some kind of gallery, so that i can replay the scenes that are not repleatable.

Anyway, it is a great game so far with lots and lots of content!
The gallery is coming. Some kind of gambling activity would be nice, yeah, but I have another update without any major story content lined up already, and then I want to do at least some story content. So bigger side events will have to wait for a while.

no, i can't, for some reason, in my other pc i can
That's pretty weird, not sure I'll be able to help with that.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, and as a more developed character, Rae gets the most love from the community and almost always wins all the polls. It's a vicious cycle. :cautious:
You set the polls, no rule you can not decide to not include her in it for a while till others have caught up a bit if you wish to. So that is not an excuse, but your own choice in the end. :p Dev is in the end always responsible for what gets added to the game.

Reactions: Jarul

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Additional talks about dreams ant stuff are coming after I get an additional writer for the team. And no, attic anal event is a one-off side happening.

Well, yes, but I kinda don't want to just fade-to-black it. The other refusal gets a number of renders and dialogue, after all, would be a jarring contrast.

I'm almost certainly settling on 6.

You mean voiceovers or general music/sfx? I still want to explore voiceovers, but I still struggle to even get another writer, and finding VO talent, recording the lines and integrating it all is a huge undertaking. As for better music/sfx, I will try to get someone to help me out with that. But it's not going to be in the next update, probably later this Summer.

No, I've committed to main (story) route + optional (but not exclusive to one another) side routes for every girl. And slight spoilers. How you treat Lyriel will make some difference in the future events and maybe even in the end of the game, but not sure on that yet.

The full sex scene gallery is coming in 0.4.5. Full event gallery will maybe come later. Making sure that all events play nicely in replay mode requires a fair bit of work.

The gallery is coming. Some kind of gambling activity would be nice, yeah, but I have another update without any major story content lined up already, and then I want to do at least some story content. So bigger side events will have to wait for a while.

That's pretty weird, not sure I'll be able to help with that.
Looking forward to the gallery and new content! And thank you for being so informative with your posts here. I don't see many devs as active as you Zanith. It's greatly appreciated. You have a great game and your hard work and commitment shows.

Reactions: ZanithOne and Jarul

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
ZanithOne What do you think about maybe being able to take the girls on separate dates to MCs home earth now that he's better at "ether walking", like taking Rea on that shopping spree she wanted, Cait to an amusement park or arcade, Lyriel for a picnic in a nature park etc, I would like to see some cute events like that added.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
[...]
You mean voiceovers or general music/sfx? I still want to explore voiceovers, but I still struggle to even get another writer, and finding VO talent, recording the lines and integrating it all is a huge undertaking. [...]
Personally I'm not a big fan of voicover in H games. Mostly effects are not impressive or even pleasant. In addition it eats a lot of time and resources.
Good (free) music that is enhancing experience is enough.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I would suggest that if ZanithOne plans/wants to add voice overs to the game to leave them until last, once the game is in a more or less complete state, many (most) players imo don't really care if games have VO content and some outright dislike VO's, I personally don't really care and typically have games muted whilst I listen to music or have videos playing in the background when playing games most of the time, and hiring decent VO actors/actresses is expensive.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes