Snusen

May 27, 2018
I just want to spread Blair's pussy wide open already, And i want Yona to get at least an clothing update cause what she is wearing looks terrible, and also more content. Cait has been getting pushed A LOT and shes pretty much involved in every single update and "quest" related stuff any of the girls do. Yona is literally just a orc fleshlight with some rather boring sex scene's attached to. Zanith got to start including her more often in stuff.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just want to spread Blair's pussy wide open already, And i want Yona to get at least an clothing update cause what she is wearing looks terrible, and also more content. Cait has been getting pushed A LOT and shes pretty much involved in every single update and "quest" related stuff any of the girls do. Yona is literally just a orc fleshlight with some rather boring sex scene's attached to. Zanith got to start including her more often in stuff.
I just checked when I made my post about her and it was August 15th 2022. I said then that it seemed pointless adding her as she doesn't seem to do anything and doesn't add anything to the story.

I had people telling me then that Zanith always has a plan, we're dumb and obviously don't play the game because that's how it is, a new girl comes and is fleshed out before moving on.......

Yet here we are, 2 years later and she still hasn't been fleshed out.

The other girls are really well done and then there is Yona, just hanging around, doing absolutely nothing.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Yeah the newer additions just don't feel like part of the crew I don't know how to explain it. It very much feels like the game was designed with Rae, Naomi, Cait, and Lyriel in mind, and then they just added the chubby dwarf and shy orc as an afterthought.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Yeah the newer additions just don't feel like part of the crew I don't know how to explain it. It very much feels like the game was designed with Rae, Naomi, Cait, and Lyriel in mind, and then they just added the chubby dwarf and shy orc as an afterthought.
I feel the same way probably more so about Yona , Blair really needs a good dicking that's for sure. My heart will always be with Lyriel she took over #1 and that won't change
ly3.png

antiv

Aug 17, 2018
hi i looked at the help for the items on the opening, but it seems that it is not up to date so while searching for the newest ones i used a bit of my time to make some screenshots for everyone that has trouble with the hidden items (highlighted in the red circle)

For anyone wondering the screenshots should be in the order of unlocking the pics. for example the first screenshot for rea unlocks the first bundle of pics for her (sometimes its 1, 3 or even 4 pics. most often its 2).
i will not add when items are unlocked since i am way to lazy to collect that information (& it shouldn´t really pose a problem as you just need to progress with mainstory or girl and day& time are displayed as soon as you can collect the item)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: updated for v0.6.9 r2
FYI Noami's swimwear is now wednesday morning 1721381931292.png

Nov 24, 2017
Value gained even as the dev could spend more time on the good characters.
Honestly, Blair on paper is an interesting character, I just find her completely insufferable.

Not a huge fan of tsundere types, but Lyriel at least put in effort to improve how she behaves.

And while Blair at least got *some™* fun interactions with the others, Yona might as well be completely cut.

Actually, I hope that is why Yona has so few content; meaning that the dev is actually considering redoing her completely.

Snusen

May 27, 2018
I just checked when I made my post about her and it was August 15th 2022. I said then that it seemed pointless adding her as she doesn't seem to do anything and doesn't add anything to the story.

I had people telling me then that Zanith always has a plan, we're dumb and obviously don't play the game because that's how it is, a new girl comes and is fleshed out before moving on.......

Yet here we are, 2 years later and she still hasn't been fleshed out.

The other girls are really well done and then there is Yona, just hanging around, doing absolutely nothing.
Pretty much, Zenith could cut here out of the game and absolutely nothing would change about it. She is that forgettable in the game. The few times she is included in any "story" related stuff she is just in the background not saying anything or doing anything. Rarely does she pipe up and say a single word, Unless directly spoken to. Zenith wants me to believe an orc woman from a tribe is supposed be shy? Lmfao. What kind of fantasy is he reading where that is the case?. Swear ORC women have always been written as independent and strong willed, Not scared little cats. Would have been great if she was finally used as someone that takes no shit. But no, She pretty much instantly just bends over and lets MC take her like he's some orc trible leader lmfao.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Zenith wants me to believe an orc woman from a tribe is supposed be shy? Lmfao. What kind of fantasy is he reading where that is the case?. Swear ORC women have always been written as independent and strong willed, Not scared little cats. Would have been great if she was finally used as someone that takes no shit. But no, She pretty much instantly just bends over and lets MC take her like he's some orc trible leader lmfao.
While I do not necessarily think that she is handled well (I also do not think it unnecessarily - her characterization leaves a lot to be desired), I will play devil's advocate and say that it is explained within the story why she is so different from the standard orc mold. It makes for a boring sub story, but I would argue it works well enough to explain the issue.

Also, having a tough talking, no shit taking orc would have the disadvantage of making her too similar in archetype to Naomi.

But yeah, so far it seems like nobody, including Zanith, really knows where she is going. She's probably there to complete the list of archetypical fantasy races with Elf and Dwarf, however that alone does not make for a compelling storyline.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Pretty much, Zenith could cut here out of the game and absolutely nothing would change about it. She is that forgettable in the game. The few times she is included in any "story" related stuff she is just in the background not saying anything or doing anything. Rarely does she pipe up and say a single word, Unless directly spoken to. Zenith wants me to believe an orc woman from a tribe is supposed be shy? Lmfao. What kind of fantasy is he reading where that is the case?. Swear ORC women have always been written as independent and strong willed, Not scared little cats. Would have been great if she was finally used as someone that takes no shit. But no, She pretty much instantly just bends over and lets MC take her like he's some orc trible leader lmfao.
:ROFLMAO: OK, so you want the girls to be stereotypical cliches. Thank goodness that he is writing the game and you are not.

Snusen

May 27, 2018
While I do not necessarily think that she is handled well (I also do not think it unnecessarily - her characterization leaves a lot to be desired), I will play devil's advocate and say that it is explained within the story why she is so different from the standard orc mold. It makes for a boring sub story, but I would argue it works well enough to explain the issue.

Also, having a tough talking, no shit taking orc would have the disadvantage of making her too similar in archetype to Naomi.

But yeah, so far it seems like nobody, including Zanith, really knows where she is going. She's probably there to complete the list of archetypical fantasy races with Elf and Dwarf, however that alone does not make for a compelling storyline.
I don't think making her be more aggressive would make her similar to Naomi, Naomi just feels stubborn and stupid/brash. Honestly i don't remember anything from Yona's story other than her father being killed(?) by another tribe member & that you walked to her world and sat in a bush and listened to a group walking by(?)

Snusen

May 27, 2018
:ROFLMAO: OK, so you want the girls to be stereotypical cliches. Thank goodness that he is writing the game and you are not.
Ah, Yes cause the writing for Yona is so far so very very good. I'm not gonna sit and say that i can write any better than Zenith. But so far the way Yona is written isn't good to me. She's essentially just Cait but green with a murdered father and is now Shy over something that i have forgotten. Does not change the fact that personally she would have been better written if she was following the standard cliché's on how female orc's have been written before in fantasy stuff. She could have been a dommy mommy etc but no we instead have an push over spread her legs to MC the first chance she got lol. She's already an written cliché.

4.70 star(s) 321 Votes