Jul 21, 2023
Honestly, Blair on paper is an interesting character, I just find her completely insufferable.

Not a huge fan of tsundere types, but Lyriel at least put in effort to improve how she behaves.

And while Blair at least got *some™* fun interactions with the others, Yona might as well be completely cut.

Actually, I hope that is why Yona has so few content; meaning that the dev is actually considering redoing her completely.
Yep, Blair is annoying and Yona is forgettable. I also find Blair to be pretty unactractive for some reason as well.

At least Yona can be saved with future characterisation or a complete redo as you said. I fear Blair is too cemented for that, she will be staying as she currently is probably. A leach surving off the life of an otherwise likeable set of characters.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
For me, my main motivation is Lyriel, and my top 3 favorites are Lyriel, Rae and Cait
For me, my main motivation is Lyriel, and my top 3 favorites are Lyriel, Rae and Cait
Same for me. Lyriel but I have already bumped Rae to 3rd and moved Cait to 2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Thank you so much for the update!!! But as I can tell it seems to be a beta,is that correct? Does anyone have problems so far or experience how updates normally behave? I really would love to carry on.
When can we expect the release?

Thanks a ton in advance!

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Thank you so much for the update!!! But as I can tell it seems to be a beta,is that correct? Does anyone have problems so far or experience how updates normally behave? I really would love to carry on.
When can we expect the release?

Thanks a ton in advance!
couldn't tell you if issues or not. I always wait for the ( r ) release there is also ( b ) beta ( e ) early

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Help me, how to add new update in this game
Just install the new version parallel to the existing one. Start the new one snd it should have your saves already. Otherwise copy them from the Game/Saves folder in the new one.
Delete the old game when everything is working.

goontuber

Dec 4, 2020
rae will always be #1
naomi and yona are kinda the same for me. yona needs some more characterization. shes so bland right now. naomi is kinda just there. when shes playing mommy i like her more. lyriel is getting better as she opens up more. i think cait is getting more confident which is nice. im hoping blair will be the mommy and naomi can fill the dom role like i think she was meant to. i hope we get scenes with naomis crewmates or caits friends or something outside of the dream sequences.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
damn right. Still hoping for anal sex with her though.
Too bad she's not the "main" girl because i really like her, she's doing some effort. Started being an insufferable selfish idiot to an actual adult lol
I would disagree about her not being the main girl, considering she is the character they plaster all over their marketing the most. My guess is the original thinking was Rae would be the main girl, but Lyriel has proven to be more popular.

raggiee

Apr 28, 2020
I messed up my quest progression for "Manga Research Club Pt 2" and was just wondering if some tech wizard could skip that one / any others so I can continue progressing it like normal. :)
Is anyone able to help with this?

4.70 star(s) 321 Votes