Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I see in the changelog that Blair has a new event. I went through quite a few days for Cait's events and there is nothing with Blair so far. Not even an entry in the log. How do I go about starting hers?

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
After compressed update only I'm missing whole directory 'girls/cait/routes/base/28_casing/'
what went wrong?

could someone upload it for me, please?

Last edited:

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
I think we would need some hot priestess to get entangled in the web of our house so somebody can admister the vows. Unfortunately no empty rooms left for her.
Dude that house has enough people for an orgy that's first of all second of all both Nyona and Blair feel barebones character and lewd wise, they need to be fleshed out.

Reactions: Squarblesport

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Dude that house has enough people for an orgy that's first of all second of all both Nyona and Blair feel barebones character and lewd wise, they need to be fleshed out.
Dude, bro, mate, chill. That was in response to getting married which lacks a person to do it as of now, not a call for more characters. I am well aware that we should be done now, mate, bro, dude.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
ZanithOne
Got this error having breakfast with Rea
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

File "game/scripts/girls/azraesha/talk_scripts/living_room/rae_breakfast_v2.rpy", line 312, in <module>

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'first_time_done'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:

File "scripts/engine/navigation/navigator_scripts.rpyc", line 5, in script call

File "scripts/girls/azraesha/talk_scripts/living_room/rae_breakfast_v2.rpyc", line 312, in script

File "renpy/ast.py", line 2133, in execute

if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):

File "renpy/python.py", line 1153, in py_eval

return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)

File "renpy/python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode

return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

File "game/scripts/girls/azraesha/talk_scripts/living_room/rae_breakfast_v2.rpy", line 312, in <module>

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'first_time_done'

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64

Ren'Py 7.6.1.23060707

A House in the Rift 0.7.11b1

Sun Aug 25 02:53:19 2024

FunkYou2

Sep 15, 2020
It's been a while since I last played this. I wanted to do a quick new playthrough since my saves are lost. Don't wanna use anyone elses save either since skipping through everything will refresh my memory but just jumping to a save from someone feels lacking.
Are there any usefull tools for this? I only find these old posts that are linked on the main page...no walkthough mod or anything?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It's been a while since I last played this. I wanted to do a quick new playthrough since my saves are lost. Don't wanna use anyone elses save either since skipping through everything will refresh my memory but just jumping to a save from someone feels lacking.
Are there any usefull tools for this? I only find these old posts that are linked on the main page...no walkthough mod or anything?
Sandbox games like this are a nightmare to restart to catch up on, don't think anything can change that

Reactions: wookie ookie
4.70 star(s) 321 Votes