Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
Have you tried the Gallery Unlocker mod? I don't use such things myself, but they tend to be popular for situations such as this
if I can I prefer only have the walkthrough is they are something I can do, in this case I miss only this events...
for caitlin I miss the scenes "down there", "between dem titties" and "alchemical mishap"
for the misc one I miss only the "poolside cheer"
since I miss only this then I have no problem with just the walkthrough but if I have to redo the game from the beginning then no thanks and I don't trust those unlocker mod

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Sandbox games like this are a nightmare to restart to catch up on, don't think anything can change that
For real. That's why I usually wait a really long time before playing the latest version with the mindset of starting over from the beginning. Otherwise, there's just not enough content to even bother downloading.

Aelth

Jun 17, 2017
Updated already??? Great!
Now before anyone ask, save before the update:
Sorry if this has been asked before, but how do I change the MCs name from the one used in your saves? I've tried changing the name using URM, which changed the names over the dialogue box, but didn't change the name the other characters refer to the MC.

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
Sorry if this has been asked before, but how do I change the MCs name from the one used in your saves? I've tried changing the name using URM, which changed the names over the dialogue box, but didn't change the name the other characters refer to the MC.
Phone-MyStatsPal

4.70 star(s) 321 Votes