• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Karakes

Jan 11, 2019
I can't find any kind of trigger in either bathroom. The only thing that becomes highlighted is the door for both. I apologize, I just don't see anything.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I can't find any kind of trigger in either bathroom. The only thing that becomes highlighted is the door for both. I apologize, I just don't see anything.
Check in the evening. Some evenings, Lyrtiel is cleaning the upstairs bathroom. Help her then.

Karakes

Jan 11, 2019
So I figured out the issue, thanks for all the help. If I started out anywhere but in the bathroom before evening I would be locked out, I had to transition into the bathroom at midday and then fast forward time until evening to be allowed in the bathroom with Lyriel. Weird. Again, thanks for your help though.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
I loaded your save and Naomi's bathroom event triggered as it should. She's in the bathroom in the midday. Only you need to be outside to properly trigger the event. There is an issue with the game when you can be in a room and aren't booted out when a character enters. I'd like to fix it, but it's a low-priority thing.

So I figured out the issue, thanks for all the help. If I started out anywhere but in the bathroom before evening I would be locked out, I had to transition into the bathroom at midday and then fast forward time until evening to be allowed in the bathroom with Lyriel. Weird. Again, thanks for your help though.
That's very weird that you had to do that. Could you share your save from before, when you couldn't get the event to trigger?

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
I loaded your save and Naomi's bathroom event triggered as it should. She's in the bathroom in the midday. Only you need to be outside to properly trigger the event. There is an issue with the game when you can be in a room and aren't booted out when a character enters. I'd like to fix it, but it's a low-priority thing.
Maybe I'm not actually doing what I need to to trigger it then. Midday happens and I click on the bathroom and it just tells me "still closed". I don't know how you got it to work.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Maybe I'm not actually doing what I need to to trigger it then. Midday happens and I click on the bathroom and it just tells me "still closed". I don't know how you got it to work.
Are you sure you're clicking on the right door? The toilet next to the downstairs bathroom is still locked so far.

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Are you sure you're clicking on the right door? The toilet next to the downstairs bathroom is still locked so far.
Ok wow. Yeah. I'm just that dumb lmao. I was clicking on the brown door because my dumb brain thought "hey that's the same spot where the bathroom is upstairs, probably the same thing downstairs!"

Yeah I was clicking the wrong door. In fact I somehow never saw that door, my eyes up until now have spotted the closet, Naomi's rom, and that brown door and somehow never saw the bathroom on that same wall haha.

Carry on, folks. Nothing to see here.

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Wats all the stuff in the space game? so far I got:
- Sex in the living quarter
- Kiss in the Cupola
- Double dildo ''dream'' scene
- Android scene/ android nipple extra

Is this everything?

Oh and when changelog talk about the sex scenes with Lyriel in-house he doesnt mean any vaginal right? My game seem done for now..

Last edited:

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Something I just thought of that I'd like to see. With Cait's morning hand jobs, it would be nice if over time--like if she's done it ten times or more--she got better at it and could tell how fast to go and when MC is ready to cum. Just to give that scene a little more variety.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I've said it before, I'd just like to see Cait get naked with the MC as she jumps onto his bed and works his morning wood. Plus, she wouldn't have to worry about getting her clothes covered in cum.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Occam's Razor - she's been watching a lot of tv trying to learn about the MC's world and has picked up "like", thinking its something thats actually said.

Which has been talked about previously if people used the search function.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes