Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Come to think of it, the closest girls seem to be - to me - Naomi and her Waif. Naomi trying to teach Cait to be a bit more dominant maybe?
They are probably the closest, yes, though I have a harder time imagining them getting sexual together than some of the other girls. Maybe because of the way Naomi is, I'm expecting a threesome with her to involve both her and us topping the second girl together, and I have a hard time seeing her being rough with Cait.

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
Having a bit of confusion with 100%-ing the game in its current state.

I've done just about everything, but I'm seeing one final option for "Check on Lyriel when she's in the library" but selecting any of the options here (And I have the following options: Talk, Help her with cleaning, Propose going to her room, Ask her to take a bath/shower/clean the shower.) doesn't seem to remove the objective? I've tried each available option and it doesn't seem to affect the objective. Is this a bug?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

I've done just about everything, but I'm seeing one final option for "Check on Lyriel when she's in the library" but selecting any of the options here (And I have the following options: Talk, Help her with cleaning, Propose going to her room, Ask her to take a bath/shower/clean the shower.) doesn't seem to remove the objective? I've tried each available option and it doesn't seem to affect the objective. Is this a bug?
It would help if you said which of her routes said to do that...

Reactions: ZanithOne

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017

This might not be your problem but I remember a few people were having trouble with that event and I'm pretty sure to trigger it you actually need to walk into the library (click on the door). I don't know if it matters whether or not she's in the library but just try clicking on the door throughout the day and see if that works. If it doesn't then you should be able to find an answer by searching something like "check on Lyriel" in this thread

Player33509

Jan 9, 2019
This game is starting to be boring, IMO, and the problem are too many girls. I have skipped 3 or 4 updates waiting that something "juicy" happens at last, but after playing this one, the game continues like always.

First you have to develop the relationship with the new girl with several events pretty similar in essence from a girl to another, and the main story seems to never start to advance. Now I suppose there will be several more updates with the relationship between the orc girl and the MC, several scenes of the two of them alone in the house or traveling in their dreams, and nothing will happen again with the main story and the other girls in months. We already had the big muscular and rude pirate girl, why we needed a similar archetype of girl with the orc one?

I just want to see new events in different places than the house that make the story advance, with Rae (my favorite, and I think that the most of us) and the other girls having an important role, developing a more complex relationship between them and with the MC (maybe some jealousy and competition?), and doing other different things that just being the sidekicks or even the spectators of the MC doing his way with another new girl.

Last edited:

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
This game is starting to be boring, IMO, and the problem are too many girls. I have skipped 3 or 4 updates waiting that something "juicy" happens at last, but after playing this one, the game continues like always.

First you have to develop the relationship with the new girl with several events pretty similar in essence from a girl to another, and the main story seems to never start to advance. Now I suppose there will be several more updates with the relationship between the orc girl and the MC, several scenes of the two of them alone in the house or traveling in their dreams, and nothing will happen again with the main story and the other girls in months. We already had the big muscular and rude pirate girl, why we needed a similar archetype of girl with the orc one?

I just want to see new events in different places than the house that make the story advance, with Rae (my favorite, and I think that the most of us) and the other girls having an important role, developing a more complex relationship between them and with the MC (maybe some jealousy and competition?), and doing other different things that just being the sidekicks or even the spectators of the MC doing his way with another new girl.
I generally agree that there's starting to be too many girls and it feels like nothing is really happening with the main story but I don't think Yona and Naomi are similar in anyway except for being muscular. Also, there's a lot of events that take place outside of the house. Most recently, there's been the bar stuff with Lyriel and in the next public update we have the college stuff with Cait as well as going to see Rae's mentor to talk about why Cait was put in a cage when visiting.

ElBandarra

Dec 3, 2019
I generally agree that there's starting to be too many girls and it feels like nothing is really happening with the main story but I don't think Yona and Naomi are similar in anyway except for being muscular. Also, there's a lot of events that take place outside of the house. Most recently, there's been the bar stuff with Lyriel and in the next public update we have the college stuff with Cait as well as going to see Rae's mentor to talk about why Cait was put in a cage when visiting.
Yona seems to be more submissive than Naomi, that seems to be a bit dominant, so they are not so similar... but I agree with the quoted comment, I´m tired of all those updates only introducing new characters, and repeating events to collect points of lewdness and intimacy with them. I want to see the plot advance, more unique events with the girls, and know more about the older characters in the game, specially Rae. She was the first (and best, IMO) girl, and she has been forgotten for way too long.

Those events that you talk about are, in the best case scenario, baby steps for the advance of the plot. Or even filling material, like the one of the birdcage, some of the ones of Naomi in her world, just going around and arguing with an old man, or Lyriel just talking with her friends about magazines. Something new and important should happen soon in the plot of this game.

Last edited:

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
Yona seems to be more submissive than Naomi, that seems to be a bit dominant, so they are not so similar... but I agree with the quoted comment, I´m tired of all those updates only introducing new characters, and I want to see the plot advance and know more about the older characters in the game, specially Rae. She was the first (and best, IMO) girl, and she has been forgotten for way too long.
Rae has gotten a lot of stuff and she tends to be the focus of interaction with several girls.
If anyone's been neglected it feels like it's been Naomi.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes