Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
You can't have all this pregnancy talk and not have it pay off. It's fine if you can't or don't want to do a pregnant version of the models. But if we get to or have to pick a girl we should have a kid or two in the epilogue. I mean it would really hurt for the girls that have control over it. If you choose them over the others that is.
Just because a few people are talking about it in this forum, doesn't mean the developer has to add it into the game. The developer clearly said "No."

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
But if we get to or have to pick a girl we should have a kid or two in the epilogue
There might be endings hinting at pregnancy and the like, but it's not going to be implemented in the game proper.
Is it just me or this two sentence result in same consequence? I mean pregnancy hinted ending is just couple of months before a child and for epilogue couple of moths not a long time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZanithOne

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Is it just me or this two sentence result in same consequence? I mean pregnancy hinted ending is just couple of months before a child and for epilogue couple of moths not a long time.
Hinting at pregnancy in the epilogue to me means, that the characters talk about being pregnant or wanting to become pregnant. No renders showing a pregnant belly or anything. That‘s also how I interpreted Zaniths comment.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Keep in mind as well that Rae and Naomi have both hinted that they have magical methods of birth control. Meanwhile, Lyriel and Yona are both different species, so there's probably going to be a degree of difficulty having kids there.

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
I think that by might the dev means depending on your choices. But, it leaves some room for interpretation. And I don't expect the dev to give away any specific spoilers about the endings.

Just because a few people are talking about it in this forum, doesn't mean the developer has to add it into the game. The developer clearly said "No."
We're not pulling this out of our asses. Of the four girls we can fuck three mention pregnancy. You can't have Naomi bitch regardless of where you cum and not pay that off. And no, the dev says might.

All I'm asking for is a throwaway line about starting a family if you choose one girl over the others. I don't need a preggopalooza like some other games on this site.

Reactions: dawlben

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
We're not pulling this out of our asses. Of the four girls we can fuck three mention pregnancy. You can't have Naomi bitch regardless of where you cum and not pay that off. And no, the dev says might.

All I'm asking for is a throwaway line about starting a family if you choose one girl over the others. I don't need a preggopalooza like some other games on this site.
Yes, pregnancy is mentioned. And Naomi prefers a creampie. Because she can not get pregnant. (This is not "cannot get pregnant" but "it is within her abilities to make sure she does not get pregnant") Pretty much the opposite of a pregnancy ending for now. And yes, you can have all this talk and still not get pregnancy in game or epilogue, especially with pregnancy, since it is a concern in a realistic setting. Most non-preg games do not mention it at all as a possibility, that's true, but sometimes games do stuff because they can occur without it having consequences.

As for "might", that is ambiguous as has been said. It may mean "The player might see a pregnancy ending depending on his choices" but it can just as well mean "There may be a pregnancy ending included, I have not decided yet". I tend to the second interpretation as well but without any reasons other than my gut feel.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It would certainly be nice to get some of the girls pregnant but it would be a major undertaking, I can't really see it happening.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Can someone share a save file made before this update?
Unfortunately, I deleted mine by mistake.

ash1007

Aug 31, 2021
Suddendly my Scene Gallery lost buncha scenes without any reason.
It was unlocked but then locked after I re-open the game.
Has anyone here experienced the same like me? :(

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
Suddendly my Scene Gallery lost buncha scenes without any reason.
It was unlocked but then locked after I re-open the game.
Has anyone here experienced the same like me? :(
did you lose your .persistent save? sounds like you did. that's where info on gallery is stored. in case you moved saves, make sure to pick that up as well

ryusai

Apr 10, 2018
I don't know if these have already been posted, but if you want to add items to your inventory, you can use these codes :

state.inventory_manager.add_item_by_id(Item.MEAL_INGREDIENTS,X)
state.inventory_manager.add_item_by_id(Item.ICE_CREAM,X)
state.inventory_manager.add_item_by_id(Item.WHISKEY,X)
state.inventory_manager.add_item_by_id(Item.MONEY,X)
Replace "X" by a number of your choice.
Of course, you need to activate the console before.

And if you ask "how to activate Ren'Py console ?" before looking it up on the Internet like a leazy f*ck, I will come to your house and punch you in the throat. ;)

4.70 star(s) 317 Votes