Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yes, I played two scenes before dropping it and in both of them it was mentioned, so no. Nice try though.
I don't know which two scenes you are talking about since at the beginning there is a lot of optional/missable stuff, but I just replayed the beginning until Naomi's arrival and did not get a single mention of former sexual partners in any of the seven scenes I've seen. Rae once mentions (in dialogue) that her queen sent her to some high ranking people when she deemed it appropriate, but that's only an illusion. Two of the people in the park scene in the beginning mention that they would do something "improper" given certain circumstances but that's the amount of it.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Hisakatana

May 31, 2020
Unfortunately there's not much point to try and reason here, the vast majority of players are fine with how the cast talks about their pasts. Some people just get triggered easily and feel like they have to insult things to justify their reaction. Best to just ignore those types of people until they get bored and leave.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
IMHO, a VERY enjoyable game. Except for Yona which is not really my cup of tea, the rest of the girls provide a nice variety of profiles which makes the game very appealing!

I understand however that Yona may appeal to some players, so I will not complain about her being there.

But I cannot wait for some full sex scene with cute Caitlin in some future update... ;)
My biggest "problem" with Yona is that she is far too passive in the bedroom. I keep waiting to have an opportunity to show her that her own pleasures and desires matter too. As such, I would not be triggered if she and Naomi find a certain... bond after all their sparring.
5.9 Alpha release(Patreon-Only) has what you are looking for.
Unfortunately, still at the $30 level. I'll need to wait a bit longer.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
My biggest "problem" with Yona is that she is far too passive in the bedroom. I keep waiting to have an opportunity to show her that her own pleasures and desires matter too. As such, I would not be triggered if she and Naomi find a certain... bond after all their sparring.
She's only got what, two scenes so far? I expect that that will be part of her arc when next it's time for her to get updates.

Reactions: Squarblesport

Ferlucio

Feb 21, 2018
Hey, folks! Sorry for being silent for so long, was trying to get back up to speed after the vacation. I've looked through the last two pages, if there's something important that I missed, please ping me again.

Try saving and loading the game (and coming back some other day). There's a recovery routine that only runs on load, it should fix most of the event issues.

Wait until you learn Lyriel's kin name :sneaky:

The barmaid dreams are reworked in the latest update, it should be much less confusing.

Is this issue still going on? I don't remember doing anything to the RenPy or the "core" game code lately except for the persistent gallery saving routine.

Unless my memory is failing me, there isn't a single "main story" event for either of the girls that requires you to peep on them? There is one event with Rae where you have to walk in on her masturbating, but you can not do that, and she'll ask you why you walked away next time you talk.

This is very unlikely to happen, sorry.
The stuttering between CGs seems to be gone in 5.8, but it still does happen during animations, very short, millisecond long stutters, and not at the same time like at the beginning of a loop but more random from what I noticed.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The stuttering between CGs seems to be gone in 5.8, but it still does happen during animations, very short, millisecond long stutters, and not at the same time like at the beginning of a loop but more random from what I noticed.
I have seen this in different games on tend to blame it on my PC doing something in the background, unless it's the same "frame" it stutters or you are sure nothing else is running.

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
I just noticed that that is in our room. Interesting, because we haven't really had much action in there compared to elsewhere. There are a few scenes (including the amazing one with Lyriel recently which IIRC was the first actual sex in that room), but usually he goes to them.
If we're lucky, this might end up leading towards some future scenes where the girls come and sleep in our bed and we'll get some sweet scenes in the bedroom when we wake up.
I'm a sucker for romance and that would be great.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If we're lucky, this might end up leading towards some future scenes where the girls come and sleep in our bed and we'll get some sweet scenes in the bedroom when we wake up.
I'm a sucker for romance and that would be great.
You really shouldn't have used the word "sucker" here, it made my mind drift in less romantic directions ... ;)

4.70 star(s) 317 Votes