tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
Has dev mentioned anything about addressing the games performance as of late? Has taken a turn for the worse and noticed it starting from the previous update.

Viper4bravo

Jun 30, 2020
I have to say, the past few updates have definitely pushed Lyrial into being one of my Favorites. It's nice seeing her loosen up and find some happiness.

Reactions: ZanithOne

catal010

Mar 22, 2020
is it normal that the your journal / book icon doesnt receive any new 'mission' update anymore on 0.5.3 version and above?
most of what you have to do is listed on the Love Jinsei / character relationship screen, so all is good anyway
but Im curious as to why the journal doesnt get updated anymore, or its only on my end thats bugged

DudeGuy69

Mar 27, 2018
is it normal that the your journal / book icon doesnt receive any new 'mission' update anymore on 0.5.3 version and above?
most of what you have to do is listed on the Love Jinsei / character relationship screen, so all is good anyway
but Im curious as to why the journal doesnt get updated anymore, or its only on my end thats bugged
Pretty sure there just hasn't been a main story update since. Just paths for the girls getting updated.

giuse

Aug 15, 2018
I add your save file to folder saves but when i open games i cant find that save . Help me please
lets do in theese way
Launch the game
go in load menu
Delete all the save you have
Close the game
take my save file and copy inside the foldre game\save
launch the game and now my you can see my save

giuse

Aug 15, 2018
I add your save file to folder saves but when i open games i cant find that save . Help me please
lets do in theese way
Launch the game
go in load menu
Delete all the save you have
Close the game
take my save file and copy inside the foldre game\save
launch the game and now my you can see my save

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
There are 2 locations for saves.
The first is in the install location:
AHouseInTheRift-0.5.8r1-pc\game\saves\

The 2nd is C:\\Users\*username\AppData\Roaming\Renpy\AHouseintheRift\

Delete all .sav files from each location.
Then copy the save you want, to:
AHouseInTheRift-0.5.8r1-pc\game\saves\

When you download it from here, it will add some numbers & attempt to save as a Text file.
Click File Type and choose "All files". Remove the numbers from the filename then add ".sav" to the end.
Starts like this:
1629406567610.png
Change it to this:
1629406544543.png

You can alter the numbers of the file to change where it shows in your saves.
1-1 LT1.sav will show in the first position, on the first tab.
1-2 LT1.sav will show in the second position, on the first tab.
2-1 LT1.sav will show in the first position, on the second tab.

So you can choose where the save shows up, by changing those numbers. (y)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Most aren't. But there is a scene or two with Rae in the very beginning of the game you can actually miss. The first time I started the game I immediately missed them, so restarted just after discovering that some time later.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
IIRC there are also a few others, like the pool scene with Jenny/Vivian, the bridge scene with Rae, or the dream scenes with Lyriel. Most it's pretty obvious at the time, the only one that is really easy to miss IIRC is the one that you have to go to the attic with Rae before she realises that you aren't a wizard, since it isn't embedded in a story scene.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
are there missable scenes in this game?
Yes. I do not have the scene with Lyriel in the stocks, from the beginning of her story, because I chose to be nice, instead of forcing her to suck me off while she was a captive.
That's the only one I'm missing, but others are equally missable, depending on your choices.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yes. I do not have the scene with Lyriel in the stocks, from the beginning of her story, because I chose to be nice, instead of forcing her to suck me off while she was a captive.
That's the only one I'm missing, but others are equally missable, depending on your choices.
I guess I won't have several. Possibly a few of Naomi, since I haven't done any of the scenes along her path (and I haven't been interested in knowing how to get the secondary ones either). Some more will be missing for sure, although it isn't likely that I will verify it.

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
IIRC there are also a few others, like the pool scene with Jenny/Vivian, the bridge scene with Rae, or the dream scenes with Lyriel. Most it's pretty obvious at the time, the only one that is really easy to miss IIRC is the one that you have to go to the attic with Rae before she realises that you aren't a wizard, since it isn't embedded in a story scene.
Oh I completely forgot about those three scenes. You're quite correct! After I missed the scene before the discovers you're a wizard i've been saving regularly and playing both paths each time.

I'm also always nice to Lyriel, maybe I made a save beforehand and played it to see the scene and then reloaded to go the nice way. Was this in a Lyriel dream? Like the one where she's tied to the bed or outside giving a BJ? Totally forgot that you can indeed miss those too if you choose not to take advantage of the situation.

4.70 star(s) 317 Votes