whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I'm also always nice to Lyriel, maybe I made a save beforehand and played it to see the scene and then reloaded to go the nice way. Was this in a Lyriel dream? Like the one where she's tied to the bed or outside giving a BJ? Totally forgot that you can indeed miss those too if you choose not to take advantage of the situation.
Yes, it was the one where she was locked up outside and you could force her to suck your dick.
I think I chose to set her free. Can't remember specifics, now. Just know it was the non-rapey option.
I think that you can also miss 3 of the 4 girls, from the very beginning, depending which one you choose.
But these are easy to gain by just starting a new game and making a different choice.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Yes. I do not have the scene with Lyriel in the stocks, from the beginning of her story, because I chose to be nice, instead of forcing her to suck me off while she was a captive.
That's the only one I'm missing, but others are equally missable, depending on your choices.
Yes, it was the one where she was locked up outside and you could force her to suck your dick.
I think I chose to set her free. Can't remember specifics, now. Just know it was the non-rapey option.
I think that you can also miss 3 of the 4 girls, from the very beginning, depending which one you choose.
But these are easy to gain by just starting a new game and making a different choice.
You can save the game before making your choice; pick the mean option let the scene run to unlock it and reload and pick the nice option and unless something changed in the code it should still be unlocked.
Same with the girls save before picking one let the scene run and reload once you regain control.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
You can save the game before making your choice; pick the mean option let the scene run to unlock it and reload and pick the nice option and unless something changed in the code it should still be unlocked.
Same with the girls save before picking one let the scene run and reload once you regain control.
Thanks. (y) Yes, that's what the persistent save file does. Means that gallery unlocks are persistent across new game & save reloads.
But that depends on you making a save at the respective decision point, to see if there's another option.

I did so at the pool, but I hadn't done that at the start and hadn't done it for the Lyriel scene.
So was able to start a new game and quickly gain the other 3 girls, but couldn't be bothered to play through a new game to reach Lyriel's arrival, just to unlock a scene that I didn't want. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm also always nice to Lyriel, maybe I made a save beforehand and played it to see the scene and then reloaded to go the nice way. Was this in a Lyriel dream? Like the one where she's tied to the bed or outside giving a BJ? Totally forgot that you can indeed miss those too if you choose not to take advantage of the situation.
During the first scene, the one she's trapped in, I released her. I have no interest in seeing the scene.

In the second I chose to have the ties removed and then I chose to "make love." Although I think she wasn't tied to the bed in the beginning (and of course during sex she wasn't tied or gagged or anything similar). If there is another version to see here, I'm not interested.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
I do FanArt and I decided to do an cross-over between our lovely succubus and Maxy from Lucky Paradox dress in her succubus outfit succomb_to_us.png succomb_to_us_01.png last pic has Maxy with out horns since she doesn't have horns normally in her succubus outfit just in case there are any fans of Lucky Paradox in this thread succomb_to_us_02.png

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I do FanArt and I decided to do an cross-over between our lovely succubus and Maxy from Lucky Paradox dress in her succubus outfit View attachment 1364509 View attachment 1364510 last pic has Maxy with out horns since she doesn't have horns normally in her succubus outfit just in case there are any fans of Lucky Paradox in this thread View attachment 1364514
Be careful! Next people are going to want Madelyn from Lust Epidemic/Treasure of Nadia/The Genesis Order showing up. We would also need "Mikubbus" from Lessons in Love.

Reactions: Squarblesport

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't know why, some devs think it is hot when girls talk about their past experiences. It is a complete turnoff imo. This is the second game after Mythic manor that I just end up dropping for this.
I don't think that it is meant to be "hot" or a "turnoff" in most cases, just giving background info to the characters - they've lived a life before you met them. And for some characters it just is inevitable that they have experience and will talk about it. How this is perceived by the audience is then up to us.

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
I don't think that it is meant to be "hot" or a "turnoff" in most cases, just giving background info to the characters - they've lived a life before you met them. And for some characters it just is inevitable that they have experience and will talk about it. How this is perceived by the audience is then up to us.
I like the way top devs handle these kind of things by not mentioning anything and you figure out things yourself. But when it comes to this game and Mythic Manor you are mentioned about previous partners every chance they get.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I like the way top devs handle these kind of things by not mentioning anything and you figure out things yourself. But when it comes to this game and Mythic Manor you are mentioned about previous partners every chance they get.
Or they used to be with someone. Key words there being "used to be". Who are they with now in the game? The MC. That's all you need to think about.

Don't be naive and think that every female character is a virgin, just waiting to get their cherry popped by the guy who just happens to be the main character.

So what if a character like Rae has had partners before the MC. Guess what. She's a succubus. Sex is her thing.

Sexual history is something that can and will come up. Understanding that and moving beyond that is the mature thing to do. Someone has a past, big deal. They're here now and they're dropping their panties for the MC. That's what matters.

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
Or they used to be with someone. Key words there being "used to be". Who are they with now in the game? The MC. That's all you need to think about.

Don't be naive and think that every female character is a virgin, just waiting to get their cherry popped by the guy who just happens to be the main character.
Trying to gaslight eh?

I've played and enjoyed games and am not bothered when girls had previous partners. But mentioning their previous experiences whenever chance they get is big a turnoff. Think of BaDIK, City of Broken Dreamers or Acting Lessons, I don't think any girl is a virgin(except for Jill) there and those games still feel good.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Trying to gaslight eh?

I've played and enjoyed games and am not bothered when girls had previous partners. But mentioning their previous experiences whenever chance they get is big a turnoff. Think of BaDIK, City of Broken Dreamers or Acting Lessons, I don't think any girl is a virgin(except for Jill) there and those games still feel good.
Mentioning it 'every chance they get'? I'm pretty sure the one gaslighting here is you.

fergarmor

May 16, 2020
IMHO, a VERY enjoyable game. Except for Yona which is not really my cup of tea, the rest of the girls provide a nice variety of profiles which makes the game very appealing!

I understand however that Yona may appeal to some players, so I will not complain about her being there.

But I cannot wait for some full sex scene with cute Caitlin in some future update... ;)

4.70 star(s) 317 Votes