Aelth

Jun 17, 2017
Just throwing out a suggestion because I think it would be cool, but maybe take a lot of work?

It would be cool if the quest log and the gallery were integrated, as in clicking on a done quest in the quest log would give you an option to replay that scene.

Love the game, thanks devs.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Eh Yona is an interesting addition to the cast. I don't understand all the dislike she's getting.
I don't dislike her. But I don't really like her, either.
Her story started by making her look like an emotional savage type out for vengeance. And then when she arrives she's a two dimensional docile lamb right from the get go.
She's honestly too bland and boring to even dislike.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Her story started by making her look like an emotional savage type out for vengeance. And then when she arrives she's a two dimensional docile lamb right from the get go.
I agree. I also don't care much for her as she is presented now. However, I can see many ways her storyline will pan out which could completely change it. I didn't care much for Rae in the beginning (yeah, another succubus) or Lyriel (yes, haughty elf, never seen that before) or Cait (innocent girl all over again, zzzzzzzzzzz), yet by now I DO care.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
The same could be said for everyone else. That's why storylines are a thing.... so a character can be fleshed out. People on this website are scared of change is something I'm noticing quite a bit.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The same could be said for everyone else. That's why storylines are a thing.... so a character can be fleshed out. People on this website are scared of change is something I'm noticing quite a bit.
That is a remarkably condescending view considering she has no fleshing out so can't become interesting. She has two or three scenes, all of them her just saying "Want sex? I'll lay here like a corpse".
Complaining a character with no content is boring seems par for the course, don't you think?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Complaining a character with no content is boring seems par for the course, don't you think?
Personally, I'd say that anyone doing so is passing judgement far too early & on a faulty/incomplete premise.
Of course she'll appear boring, if she has no content. But no-one knows if she actually is, or not.
Just wait until after she's had some content, before deciding anything about her.
Loads of people were complaining about Lyriel, until her arc got implemented and now she seems to be a pretty popular member of the house!
If people don't like Yona because she's muscley, or because she's green with tusks, her story's possibly not going to change that.
But still, I think we should give it a chance to, at least.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Eh Yona is an interesting addition to the cast. I don't understand all the dislike she's getting.
I don't like her because she wasn't really needed to begin with, we already had four distinct characters who still need their stories to go forward, plus the base story for the mc and learning to control his power and get everyone home. All adding her did in my opinion was push back everyone else's stuff because now we have yet another character who now needs to be fleshed out and story written. Not to mention we still had 2 out of four of those characters at the time of her release that we still hadn't even had sex with or did anything really beyond maybe fellatio and touching.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I don't like her because she wasn't really needed to begin with, we already had four distinct characters who still need their stories to go forward, plus the base story for the mc and learning to control his power and get everyone home. All adding her did in my opinion was push back everyone else's stuff because now we have yet another character who now needs to be fleshed out and story written. Not to mention we still had 2 out of four of those characters at the time of her release that we still hadn't even had sex with or did anything really beyond maybe fellatio and touching.
I get your point but, at worst, her introduction delayed the other girls by what? 2, maybe 3 updates?
& now we have all 4 of the other girls at 30/20.
Yona is at 10/10 & has only had a couple of scenes.

Also, the reason we hadn't had sex with the other 2 girls in the house is because they were both more recent arrivals and both virgins.
It makes sense for them to be slower to have sex with the MC.

So Rae is the succubus, nymph.
Naomi is a dom.
Cait is inexperienced & was a virgin.
Lyriel is a sub and was a virgin.
Yona also appears to be a sub, but doesn't seem to get off on it, as it's more about duty.
So it remains to be seen what her kink is. I expect that will be unique.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cokebaths

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
So, are we going to get back to the story for both the girls and MC .. or is the 'new normal' for updates going to be a never ending series of random repeatable sex scenes in the house?

Really wish Dev would get this game back on track and the story moving forward. For me anyway the story is the draw, the sex is a bonus.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I put the quotes in spoilers because they took up too much space and made this a wall of text :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My original quote was about her current content-less character compared to her introduction.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She has some content. And that small amount of content is completely at odds with her introduction that actually had me a bit hyped.
I have no issues with her being an orc. Or the tusks. I don't really like or dislike muscle unless it's way overdone (I like Draga from Futadom, but she's about my upper limit). I dislike that they made her start out looking savage and awesome, only to give us a docile sheep as soon as she showed up at the house.
I love monster girls of most types. I've seen a very rare few that I've turned away from, but that's usually based more on art style than the actual type. Some artists draw in really creepy ways for hentai, lol. So her inhuman traits are a turn on for me.

She goes from "RAWR REVENGE!" to "A magic shaman's house? Cool. I'll instantly mellow out into a different character" in one scene.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I put the quotes in spoilers because they took up too much space and made this a wall of text :)
My original quote was about her current content-less character compared to her introduction.
She has some content. And that small amount of content is completely at odds with her introduction that actually had me a bit hyped.
I have no issues with her being an orc. Or the tusks. I don't really like or dislike muscle unless it's way overdone (I like Draga from Futadom, but she's about my upper limit). I dislike that they made her start out looking savage and awesome, only to give us a docile sheep as soon as she showed up at the house.
I love monster girls of most types. I've seen a very rare few that I've turned away from, but that's usually based more on art style than the actual type. Some artists draw in really creepy ways for hentai, lol. So her inhuman traits are a turn on for me.

She goes from "RAWR REVENGE!" to "A magic shaman's house? Cool. I'll instantly mellow out into a different character".
See, for your quoted piece, that's precisely why I think it's judging her too early.
The juxtaposition of her current mindset & that of her defeating the tribal guy seem too far apart. I absolutely agree.
I think that can be easily explained/justified by her being overwhelmed & not seeing any way to exact her revenge, so not focussing on it, for now.
Perhaps she's just being a doormat to MC because he's the leader of the tribe she's found herself in & that's her culture.

Hence I don't think her current docile actions are her truth, at all.
As such, I don't think it's right to judge her, until we know the truth.
As I say, look at how much everyone hated Lyriel, when she was just the stuck up, snotty bitch.
Then her story arc came and everyone loves her.
I think Lyriel was judged too early, on first impression, without a chance to get to know her yet.
I'm suggesting that we do not make the same mistake, with Yona.

Reactions: Cokebaths

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Rae is pretty much the only one i'm really attached to and would like to see stay with him when it's all over. They would make an awesome couple.

Cait is more like a little sister.

Naomi is the fuck buddy you get drunk with.

Lyri just never clicked, i've never liked her. Her way of talking grates on me. The fact we've gone through a lot of story arc with her yet she's shown barely any character growth.

Yona I just don't get. She was hot AF at first. Muscle Orc woman and a bit of a badass turned into a meek sex toy. Her scenes felt like she was forced to do them at gunpoint. She looked upset to be doing them and she did not enjoy a second of it. It was incredibly uncomfortable.

Reactions: Marlq

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
See, for your quoted piece, that's precisely why I think it's judging her too early.
The juxtaposition of her current mindset & that of her defeating the tribal guy seem too far apart. I absolutely agree.
I think that can be easily explained/justified by her being overwhelmed & not seeing any way to exact her revenge, so not focussing on it, for now.
Perhaps she's just being a doormat to MC because he's the leader of the tribe she's found herself in & that's her culture.

Hence I don't think her current docile actions are her truth, at all.
As such, I don't think it's right to judge her, until we know the truth.
As I say, look at how much everyone hated Lyriel, when she was just the stuck up, snotty bitch.
Then her story arc came and everyone loves her.
I think Lyriel was judged too early, on first impression, without a chance to get to know her yet.
I'm suggesting that we do not make the same mistake, with Yona.
Exaaaaactly

Reactions: whichone

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
That is a remarkably condescending view considering she has no fleshing out so can't become interesting. She has two or three scenes, all of them her just saying "Want sex? I'll lay here like a corpse".
And complaining about someone being boring when they haven't even had the chance to be fleshed out is a bit unjust, don't you think?

Reactions: Dragon59
4.70 star(s) 315 Votes