ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm suggesting that we do not make the same mistake, with Yona.
We can only go by the current content, though.
Who is to say that Lyriel wasn't going to stay a stuck up, snotty bitch but the rampant hatred of her is what caused the change?
Look at the current list.
We had a wise, slutty succubus who stayed a wise, slutty succubus.
We had a joyfully chaotic swashbuckler who stayed a joyfully chaotic swashbuckler every chance she gets. She only ever mellows out around Cait, who she treats the same way you would a skittish kitten.
And we have Cait. A shy, naive, knowledge seeking mage with no self esteem, who is still a shy, knowledge seeking mage with slightly more self esteem (but still low) and less naivety (but still wierdly naive even with all the sexual things she has done).
Lyriel is actually the only character we've seen such a 180 heel face turn from. The rest stayed true to character but with growth. She started out a prickly, prideful bitch (she really was grating at the beginning) and segued into a tsundere. But only after all the hate.
Considering the only character who changed severely was the one with all the hate for her, that's the only evidence we have that any characters in the game will change. Everyone else is the same but with some growth.
We've also had many updates since Yona was introduced with zero Yona content, as well.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Player33509

Jan 9, 2019
So, are we going to get back to the story for both the girls and MC .. or is the 'new normal' for updates going to be a never ending series of random repeatable sex scenes in the house?

Really wish Dev would get this game back on track and the story moving forward. For me anyway the story and is the draw, the sex is a bonus.
Sex in this game is actually pretty vanilla, so the scenes, so far, are similar. Blowjobs, handjobs, penetration... only changes the girl and the place. Its not the strong point of this game. As you say, its more like a bonus so far. I think that this game would be better with more scenes of "slice of life" with funny and sexy dialogues and situations. The dev should deepen in the relationship and moments of intimacy between the MC and every girl, but also in the relationships of friendship and camaraderie or jealousy and disagreement between the girls.

But, about sexual scenes, more fetishes to give variety to that kind of scenes would be a good thing too. There is a succubus in the house, after all. It would be sexy to see Rae trying to friendly "corrupt" the other girls in the house to engage in an orgy, asking the MC to summon a sex dungeon and toys, or something like that. My opinion.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Rae is pretty much the only one i'm really attached to and would like to see stay with him when it's all over. They would make an awesome couple.

Cait is more like a little sister.

Naomi is the fuck buddy you get drunk with.

Lyri just never clicked, i've never liked her. Her way of talking grates on me. The fact we've gone through a lot of story arc with her yet she's shown barely any character growth.

Yona I just don't get. She was hot AF at first. Muscle Orc woman and a bit of a badass turned into a meek sex toy. Her scenes felt like she was forced to do them at gunpoint. She looked upset to be doing them and she did not enjoy a second of it. It was incredibly uncomfortable.
Agreed on the Yona bit. The sex scenes weren't enjoyable to me. I wonder how the dev is gonna get her to open up... Though I hope the submissive tendencies stay.

Reactions: whichone

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I get your point but, at worst, her introduction delayed the other girls by what? 2, maybe 3 updates?
Doesn't matter and in those two-three updates, Caitlyn's story could've been continued, Rae's story could'ce been continued, etc...etc... It could've been just one update delay its still a delay. If she had been brought in a lot sooner a little after our elf introduction then I'd be more welcoming into of the new character. She just appears and then we fuck her then end. Atleast with Rae, when she just appeared and me fucked her it was still the beginning where everything was still being established. But now we have everything established more or less, we have time invested in the characters and while the introduction of new characters are always a thing and nothing new she was brought in where it feels either too late or too soon.

& now we have all 4 of the other girls at 30/20.
Yona is at 10/10 & has only had a couple of scenes.
That neither changes nor counters what I said since I said nothing about the character herself or her scenes. I simply spoke of when she was brought in. Like lets we all have our favorite food, just something we love to eat. Now some bring a plate of that food and sits it in front of you and tells you to enjoy it but the problem is you already have a full plate in front of you that you've barely started eating. That second plate could've been brought when you were further along in the first one.

Also, the reason we hadn't had sex with the other 2 girls in the house is because they were both more recent arrivals and both virgins.
It makes sense for them to be slower to have sex with the MC.
Um ok? I didn't say any reason why we didn't have sex with the two thatjust that we hadn't done it yet. So I don't get the point of this

So Rae is the succubus, nymph.
Naomi is a dom.
Cait is inexperienced & was a virgin.
Lyriel is a sub and was a virgin.
Yes I know this I play the game to, this has anything to do with my original post how?

Yona also appears to be a sub, but doesn't seem to get off on it, as it's more about duty.
So it remains to be seen what her kink is. I expect that will be unique.
This correlates to what I said how? You're defending against things I didn't say or even mention.

Reactions: DavDR

Player33509

Jan 9, 2019
I fully expect Yona to return to the vengeance seeking, murderous badass, once her arc gets underway.
She's not been on a dreamwalk with the MC, so if he takes her back to her village, you know some shit's gonna go down.
Once she can return, revenge becomes a viable option for her!
Problem is, how many people want to see that? The character of Yana is not interesting or attractive enough. I don´t want to see that, I don´t care about her story and I´m going to skip the updates centered in her. I prefer the dev uses his time on Rae and other more attractive and sexy characters. She´s physically unattractive (boar tusks, really?) and has a dull personality.

Player33509

Jan 9, 2019
Like she did with Lyriel?
Yes, but leading to an authentic scene, not just some teasing and jokes. But yes, that teasing and jokes with Liriel and Cait are a good starting point. I suppose the pirate girl (I forgot her name) would be more willing. It´s supposed that this is a "harem" game, so an orgy with several, or all, the girls of the harem wouldn´t be something out of the spirit of this game, in spite of the MC being able to have a favorite, and a special relationship with her (in my case that character would be Rae. I suppose I´m not the only one).

Reactions: whichone

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Which is the truth of the matter I was driving at.
Her being there is not the problem, for you, it's when she was introduced.
So why are you trying to tell me what I had already said in my first comment to begin with?

I don't like her because she wasn't really needed to begin with,
That literally what it all boils down to.

Well, that's entirely subjective, so I can't offer anything other than I don't think it would've made any difference if she'd been left until now, to be introduced.
What are we doing here again?

The point is quite clearly written.
You complained that the 2 members of the house, who were introduced before Yona, had not had full sex with the MC yet.
The point is that it's completely understandable & justifiable, as to why not. I'm sorry you failed to understand.
I' sorry you fail to tell the difference between a complaint and a statement of fact. The complaint (if i was actually trying to complain that is) if you want to point something out is that it just delayed stories. I"m not going to cry a river over it or anything, I was simply answering an open question.

Because you said she wasn't really needed to begin with.
Because she isn't, that is an opinion, my opinion. My other opinion, Noami is the worst character, Rae is best character and ly is second best and thats because we are finally going into her sub role. If it wasn't for that Cait would be the second best.

best girl argument beginning in 3...2...1...

So I explained that the dev might have wanted to include another kink, via another girl, meaning she was needed, from the dev's perspective.
You being unable to see it, does not mean it does not exist.
And you're making assumptions again no what you were doing was assuming more to what I was actually saying and arguing against it. I answered a question, you made one point that actually correlated to what I said then went off onto something that had nothing to do with what I said, and now try to go "see I'm trying to make you see what you already see and you don't see" as if you made some great breakthrough on something I said.... something I first said when she was first revealed because i was giving my clarification to what I meant. Because yet again with the exception of my first sentence I can give you that looking at it again I should've better clarified my point, I've actually didn't say anything directly about the character itself. I don't care for her. And just to correlate your last little point, she can be wtfe fetish the dev wants her to be... its not going to magically make me go, oh i should care about this character right now. Does that mean my opinion on the character won't change in the future? No, maybe it will and maybe it won't. But we aren't in the future, we are in the present and I answered the question using the present knowledge of the character not based on what may happen.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
That literally what it all boils down to.
Yes, which is why I disputed it, because it's unsubstantiated opinion.
Why was she not needed? Says who? You? I'm afraid that you're not an authority on what is needed in someone else's game.
And you're making assumptions again no what you were doing was assuming more to what I was actually saying and arguing against it.
No, I simply disputed three things that you wrote.

1. That Yona was not needed. - The dev obviously disagrees. It's his game. What he thinks it needs, is what matters.

2. That the other girls' progress was automatically delayed by her addition. - You do not know this to be true &, even if it is, all girls are currently at the same point of progress. So, if Yona had not been introduced at that time & all girls had reached this point of progress 2-3 updates earlier & then she was introduced, she'd also still be at the same point of progress, by now.
It makes no difference overall.

3. That the 2 girls we hadn't had sex with was a problem and another reason for why Yona was not needed. - The 2 girls that we had not had sex with were both for completely understandable reasons in the story, that had absolutely nothing to do with Yona. So that position was absolutely justified.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexTorch

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Agreed on the Yona bit. The sex scenes weren't enjoyable to me. I wonder how the dev is gonna get her to open up... Though I hope the submissive tendencies stay.
She didn't seem submissive to me, she seemed indifferent that's what made it uncomfortable.

It felt more like she was being forced to have sex and it wasn't what she wanted. She showed no sign of enjoyment at all. She showed no sign of anything just blank faced and emotionless until he was finished.

It was just really awkward.

I'm not a fan of Yona as she is now. However, Zanith has delivered over and over again, and I'm pretty sure she'll be a favorite by the time the game is completed. Patience, grasshopper.
I wasn't having a dig at Zanith, I just didn't like her sex scenes. I like her character and her model.

Also can't say he delivers for me every time, I still don't like Lyri. I never will, she just doesn't click at all.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
She didn't seem submissive to me, she seemed indifferent that's what made it uncomfortable.

It felt more like she was being forced to have sex and it wasn't what she wanted. She showed no sign of enjoyment at all. She showed no sign of anything just blank faced and emotionless until he was finished.

Agreed. It wasn't fun and felt icky afterwards. Which is likely what Zanith intended.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018

Yeah, like she's just accepted it and gone somewhere else in her mind, to escape it.
Just muttering out some phrases, here and there.
It's not nice.

I'm sure she will return to the revenge seeking badass, once MC takes her on a dreamwalk (if they can get back to her village).
At the moment, she's got no option to exact any revenge but once she can reach her enemy, he becomes a viable target for her!
Living in hope...

Reactions: Avaron1974

talas

Oct 3, 2018
Here's an IPFS link for .5.10r2-PC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do people feel about using something like this, similar to torrents but you don't double up on downloads with shared files i.e. renpy base files.
I'd recommend using an IPFS client for the download(such as their desktop client or brave). It'll be a bit faster than the IPFS gateway.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Every time Zanith introduce something that doesnt feels 100% vanilla a lot of people hammer him for it. This is why we cant have nice things. :cry:

Hilarious to see some people in this thread, who usually assume "if you dont like character/game/etc then dont play it" attitude when it comes to stuff like ntr, going reeee I dont like this characters content. Shitty hypocrisy and zero self awareness.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
The thing I see with this game - is that there is a ton of content for some characters, and not a ton for the others. We haven't gone back to Yona's world yet (etherwalking). We haven't done a ton of things with her yet, which is cool as the game is "IN DEVELOPMENT" I think a lot of people gotta take a step back and realize that there is a ton of content in this game - and that if they didn't like the redo of the tasking system. Think of it - like you started the game over - that is how the new system will look for everyone. Not those of us with a dozen saves and are going content to content via each update.

I give a lot of Developers a ton of slack along the way because until it says "final" anything can change. I remeber the shit Ferrin got Man of the House as he changed stuff each release, broke saves, etc. However if you play that game from start to finish (the final version), it is fucking brilliant. Same with several other devs out there that have release great games that took a while to get going. Without knowing the end game from Zanith - we just have to let it come to us and trust the dev has a plan.

4.70 star(s) 315 Votes