Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I don't dislike her. But I don't really like her, either.
Her story started by making her look like an emotional savage type out for vengeance. And then when she arrives she's a two dimensional docile lamb right from the get go.
She's honestly too bland and boring to even dislike.
I for one, look forward to her "untaming." It actually feels like that arc is overdue. It feels like she's interacted with MC and Naomi enough to realize that she's not dead and that she has a choice. I suspect that a good session of cunnilingus from the MC would probably do wonders to her letting go.

Reactions: whichone

wolfeimmer

Sep 3, 2019
So I'm having an issue. Saw it mentioned earlier in the thread but didnt see if there was a fix, or something i am missing...im at the part w Lyriel where you have to talk to Naomi in the kitchen as the last step.. unfortunately i'm thinking im doing something wrong.. i do occasionally get her in the kitchen but, when i talk to her its always the same convo ie. hey can we go to a bar, we go to said bar, rinse, repeat.. am i missing a trigger? i was able to complete all the other prereqs for lyriels next step except this one.

Edit to add- book tells me to take her on a date.. i do.. we end up drinking and coming back...wake up and the book now says.. take her on a date
Having the same issue here, does anyone have a solution?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I for one, look forward to her "untaming." It actually feels like that arc is overdue. It feels like she's interacted with MC and Naomi enough to realize that she's not dead and that she has a choice. I suspect that a good session of cunnilingus from the MC would probably do wonders to her letting go.
I hope so. The main reason I find her currently so boring was because of how she started versus her personality once she reached the house.
I would love if her story let us see at least a little bit of the 'savage' we saw in her prologue. Because she's too meek, currently.
I honestly feel like she needs to start sparring with our lovely loud swashbuckler. Teach her to fight in as unfair a manner as possible. That's what I did when I taught my little sister to fight. And in less than a week we had parents from the boys much larger and older than her showing up demanding to know why she beat their sons up :p
Fights are only 'fair' in tournaments. I learned from my mother and her 'pick up something if you have to' school of self defense.

How long has it been since she got any content, anyways?

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Just tried this one for the first time. I had noted it was well rated but wasnt sure Id enjoy the concept - but so far I really do.

Keep up the good work!

rastakhan

Nov 13, 2017
Can we have a 64x bit version next release please? At least we can avoid the microlag when you skip some text and when it loads some scenes. Let's allow RenPy to use the full power of our CPUs instead of having to be used trough a compatibility layer

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
She didn't seem submissive to me, she seemed indifferent that's what made it uncomfortable.

It felt more like she was being forced to have sex and it wasn't what she wanted. She showed no sign of enjoyment at all. She showed no sign of anything just blank faced and emotionless until he was finished.

It was just really awkward.
Agreed. She seems so indifferent that it almost feels like the the MC is having sex with a sex-doll and not another person. IMHO, of course.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I have no idea how far I am into the game yet, I don't wanna read too much here in case it spoils shit for me, but one thing that's killing me is, what's the fucking movie they watched during movie night where it's about some kinda motivational speaker that forces everyone to say "Good morning"?

I got all the other shows (and since no one's listed, I thought I would):
  • Stardust - Clue: The mc tells us outright.
  • Rocky Horror Picture Show - Clue: Meatloaf singing "Hot Patootie".
  • Blues Brothers - Clue: Singing "Rawhide" at Bob's Country Bunker while all the bottles are being thrown at them. :cool:
  • The Warriors - Clue: "Warriors, come out to play-ee-ay!!" (If my wife started saying this to me, I'd be getting a fucking divorce - creepy as fuck) :eek:
  • ?? - Clue: A motivational speaker that insists on everyone saying "Good morning"? :unsure:
  • Big Lebowski - Clue: John Turturro licks the bowling ball before getting a strike.
  • Pulp Fiction - Clue: The suitcase that maybe contains Marcellus Wallace's soul. (It's a bullshit theory by the way.)
  • Space Truckers - Clue: The pirate with the motorised cock that need a rip cord to start it. o_O

So yeah, anyone got any idea about that "Good morning" show they watched?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
The Warriors - Clue: "Warriors, come out to play-ee-ay!!" (If my wife started saying this to me, I'd be getting a fucking divorce - creepy as fuck) :eek:
lol Given that it's a man who says it in the film, I think I'd be doing the same if it turned out to be my wife! :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jokes aside, with the Good Morning one, I can't think of a film that fits the bill. Was looking at something like The Master, with Joaquin Phoenix, but don't recall "Good Morning" being a prominent line in that.
There's a UK breakfast TV show called "Good Morning", but again, don't think that fits the bill.
I guess "Good Morning Vietnam" is a little too obvious. :unsure:
IDK, stumped me.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
lol Given that it's a man who says it in the film, I think I'd be doing the same if it turned out to be my wife! :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jokes aside, with the Good Morning one, I can't think of a film that fits the bill. Was looking at something like The Master, with Joaquin Phoenix, but don't recall "Good Morning" being a prominent line in that.
There's a UK breakfast TV show called "Good Morning", but again, don't think that fits the bill.
I guess "Good Morning Vietnam" is a little too obvious. :unsure:
IDK, stumped me.
1633961438115.png

:eek:

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I have no idea how far I am into the game yet, I don't wanna read too much here in case it spoils shit for me, but one thing that's killing me is, what's the fucking movie they watched during movie night where it's about some kinda motivational speaker that forces everyone to say "Good morning"?

I got all the other shows (and since no one's listed, I thought I would):
  • Stardust - Clue: The mc tells us outright.
  • Rocky Horror Picture Show - Clue: Meatloaf singing "Hot Patootie".
  • Blues Brothers - Clue: Singing "Rawhide" at Bob's Country Bunker while all the bottles are being thrown at them. :cool:
  • The Warriors - Clue: "Warriors, come out to play-ee-ay!!" (If my wife started saying this to me, I'd be getting a fucking divorce - creepy as fuck) :eek:
  • ?? - Clue: A motivational speaker that insists on everyone saying "Good morning"? :unsure:
  • Big Lebowski - Clue: John Turturro licks the bowling ball before getting a strike.
  • Pulp Fiction - Clue: The suitcase that maybe contains Marcellus Wallace's soul. (It's a bullshit theory by the way.)
  • Space Truckers - Clue: The pirate with the motorised cock that need a rip cord to start it. o_O

So yeah, anyone got any idea about that "Good morning" show they watched?
You're looking at it the wrong way Shazba, here you've got a girl who enjoys watching The Warriors and The Big Lebowski with you, when you could be stuck with chick fliks. I'd say that's a keeper.

Wish I could help on the Good Morning movie but, you figured out more of them than I did!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
You're looking at it the wrong way Shazba, here you've got a girl who enjoys watching The Warriors and The Big Lebowski with you, when you could be stuck with chick fliks. I'd say that's a keeper.
lol We'll just ignore Stardust.
OK, that's the only one she loses points for, the others are mostly decent. I'd say you make a pretty solid point.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

Wish I could help on the Good Morning movie but, you figured out more of them than I did!
Good Morning, Vietnam.

It's the only one I can think of.

4.70 star(s) 315 Votes