Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
does anyone know the code for the Lyrel dream sequence?
Edit: I wrote a nonsense answer due to being sleep deprived or some other lame excuse. Before it confuses people, I deleted it. More info two posts further down the line.

Last edited:

Pbiddy

Mar 31, 2022
You need to find it in another playthrough of the dream in a different order (don't remember which exactly). If you haven't found it yourself, it shouldn't be able to be entered.
You sure you're not confusing Lyriel's dream (as asked by the poster) for Rae's spaceship dream (where you indeed have to find a code for something)?

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You sure you're not confusing Lyriel's dream (as asked by the poster) for Rae's spaceship dream (where you indeed have to find a code for something)?
I am indeed sure I was absolutely confusing them. Thanks for the heads up.

May 27, 2020
Hi, I'm new to this game and for whatever reason when I try to save my progress I get an error

I'm playing on android using joiplay

I can't save no matter what I do, I even restarted my progress and it's still not working

Can anyone please help me? Thanks.

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
Hi, I'm new to this game and for whatever reason when I try to save my progress I get an error

I'm playing on android using joiplay

I can't save no matter what I do, I even restarted my progress and it's still not working

Can anyone please help me? Thanks.
this game doesnt really work on joiplay since it uses a modified renpy build (joiplay injects the standard renpy instead)
you should download the android version apk from the OP, that should work

Reactions: Kakashi Hatake69
Jan 27, 2021
Tiny little question, i played this game 2 years ago and it was real fun at the start.
Then it got more and more grindy and repetive. Now i came back to finish the game and thought after 4 years this game is completed and dev has a new game!
And this game has maybe more Events and reduced grind! Are they any new Characters after Lyriel and Lona? And are this Characters any good and interesting?
Dont get me wrong, i really liked the game at the start, but then it got very grindy with much to rare events and i am not a fan of neverending milking games.

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
Tiny little question, i played this game 2 years ago and it was real fun at the start.
Then it got more and more grindy and repetive. Now i came back to finish the game and thought after 4 years this game is completed and dev has a new game!
And this game has maybe more Events and reduced grind! Are they any new Characters after Lyriel and Lona? And are this Characters any good and interesting?
Dont get me wrong, i really liked the game at the start, but then it got very grindy with much to rare events and i am not a fan of neverending milking games.
if u are into ugly female character they added 2 after lyriel, i duno about the "grindy" part, i never felt like it was a grind... but that must be cause i played games like black desert, so i couldnt tell...

Vignari

Mar 24, 2020
Do you ever go back to the dive with Naomi to pay for the drinks? If so, how do you do it?
Pretty positive you don't go back. Though if you got the money on you beforehand you just pay for it then and there. Maybe Zanith will add a scene to go back there at some point later down the line.

Since Yona was introduced Zanith's added in a dwarf girl (Blair), who is the final addition to the house I think, and has added in more story content for the other girls. Your mileage may vary, but I personally have enjoyed all the new scenes that've been put in. I think the quality is just as good if not better, they're always real fun, and Blair seems like a cool enough character.

The updates do feel kind of small when they come out sometimes, but Zanith's had pretty good consistency so far in getting the monthly updates out, and I think the quality generally has been pretty good so far, so I'm fine with waiting on the new content for however long it takes to finish if it stays as good as it is now. Besides, it's real easy for me to just download the update file and update the game so I don't gotta redownload the whole game every time.

Last edited:

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
Hmm. Scenes aren't looping anymore.
Been a problem for (3 or so?) years now.
I reckon those videos would have to be re-encoded to play nice with whatever nonsense has changed in the renpy engine, so I doubt it'll ever be fixed at this stage.

Reactions: Tsopanis
4.70 star(s) 315 Votes