afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
Hmm. Scenes aren't looping anymore.
Been a problem for (3 or so?) years now.
I reckon those videos would have to be re-encoded to play nice with whatever nonsense has changed in the renpy engine, so I doubt it'll ever be fixed at this stage.
They work perfectly fine for me, and I've been using the same game dir since version 5.10, patching the game through the provided patches by Zanith (on Linux too, mind you)

Are you guys on Android?

Last edited:

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Hi,
I haven't played in a year but I see the Lesbian tag has been added. Can anyone tell me if all lesbian content is avoidable. I never want my Li's interested in anyone but me so I just wanted to check before I get into the game agian. I just subbed to the creator again too. I hope they haven't changed things too much. I don't even want my Li's flirting with other women. I've seen so many games ruined because all of a sudden my Li's turned Bi-sexual but I have also seen many creators make all the lesbian content optional so that it doesn't happen for those of us who don't have a lesbian fetish. Those are the one's I support. If anybody knows please tell me.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Hi,
I haven't played in a year but I see the Lesbian tag has been added. Can anyone tell me if all lesbian content is avoidable. I never want my Li's interested in anyone but me so I just wanted to check before I get into the game agian. I just subbed to the creator again too. I hope they haven't changed things too much. I don't even want my Li's flirting with other women. I've seen so many games ruined because all of a sudden my Li's turned Bi-sexual but I have also seen many creators make all the lesbian content optional so that it doesn't happen for those of us who don't have a lesbian fetish. Those are the one's I support. If anybody knows please tell me.
There aren't really any lesbian scenes outside of a couple of dreams and even those dreams still involve the MC as the centre of the sexual activity.

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
They work perfectly fine for me, and I've been using the same game dir since version 5.10, patching the game through the provided patches by Zanith (on Linux too, mind you)

Are you guys on Android?
I use the Windows version.

Seems to be the older videos where the looping is broken (eg: Rae's shower fuck). Next time I have the game installed I'll play around with the renderer options and see if that changes anything.

Reactions: afedvfe

Wayward38

Jul 17, 2021
I've been trying to install the Android version from the first page but it keeps failing. I have over 7gb space so that shouldn't be the problem can someone help me out?

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
I've been trying to install the Android version from the first page but it keeps failing. I have over 7gb space so that shouldn't be the problem can someone help me out?
what kind of error does it throw? could be cpu architecture if it's an old phone

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Been a problem for (3 or so?) years now.
I reckon those videos would have to be re-encoded to play nice with whatever nonsense has changed in the renpy engine, so I doubt it'll ever be fixed at this stage.
Yeah. It's still using 7.3.5 anyway. There was talk many updates ago about porting it to the new version but still nothing. I tried a port myself but the way the utility scripts for this one are set up, it really doesn't play nice with python 3. It may not seem like much to others but I can hardly get into it anymore. The only thing that works is starting from scratch every time. If the game closes it goes right back to the same old thing.

Unrelated but ZanithOne, I think I noticed a couple typos/errors in some of the first scenes.

With Rae
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With Cait
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wayward38

Jul 17, 2021
that's strange, i'm pretty sure cpu is not the problem
do you know how to use logcat/adb?
Thank you for trying to help so far, it seems my download somehow got corrupted or something, I redownloaded it from the same source a few hours ago and it's working perfectly fine now.

Reactions: afedvfe
4.70 star(s) 315 Votes