hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
I think some people here don't understand how that works. Me saying I find X character ugly is not kinkshaming. It's just expressing my opinion (and doing so to explain why I dislike her character.) If I attacked another poster for liking a character, like "oh so-and-so is gross for liking XYZ" then you could make that argument.

So... if you want to get really technical about it, The Black Cat kinkshamed me for liking thin/fit girls, not the other way around. Geniuses.

Antoon

May 13, 2018
Yet, per this site rules, that would be against the rule 2.3.
I know, but if you look at the average ntr discussion or games with the more extreme fetish tags like snuff, beastiality, loli, rape etc there are always people who say things like: "disgusting', "the fuck is this crap", "wtf is wrong with you guys" etc. If i were to report every time I read someone saying similar things like they say in this comment section about Blair (which is kinkshaming imo), then it would be a full-time job lol.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Love BLAIR, that thick dwarf girl, and i really hope to see more sex content with her.

Other thing i think its disgust full and despicable to see some members here calling ugly and fat, as a negative connection to Blair.
That offends people who likes other body types, i dont see here people mocking thin or skinny girls, so respecting other members tastes should be the norm, not 15 years old boys who dont know the real type bodies in real average women have in today western society.
I like chubby girls, but that dont give me the right to say crap about thin girls. Period.
Dev made a RIGHT choice to put a thick BUT NOT A FAT character, like BLAIR, to please more people, to support his work, and that is a great move to gather more Patreons.
Rae and Blair are my fav chars.
BLAIR have lots of improvements in her persona in this story in the next updates to explore.
Yona is another char very underdeveloped. Having two muscular girls on the house, Naomi and Yona, THAT its too much i think, in the house with a small harem.
In the place of the greenskin orc Yona, and already having the big muscular girl Naomi, i had preferred a much more preferred monster girl greenskin GOBLIN, as that catches more attention today from certain players than a orc girl in these fantasy games, and yes, a Goblin girl even more little and curvy than BLAIR.
And by the way, about little, why not a blonde little FAIRY like Tinkerbell (obvious without this name because the copyright) with the power to grow up to human size in certains times...?
You see, thats a lot of things to explore in this game, if the dev want to.
Regards to all.

PS-i love to see, one day who knows, BLAIR more fat than today in the story... only to meltdown some people here on this thread about FAT women lol...
...Dood. too much.
And, 'offensive' to some or not, ppl are allowed to share their preferences. Might coulda worded it better maybe, but don't purposefully ask to trigger ppl just to see them mad. That undermines the whole message. Just disagree or call them out.... and then move on.

Reactions: hereForGamesss

Antoon

May 13, 2018
I think some people here don't understand how that works. Me saying I find X character ugly is not kinkshaming. It's just expressing my opinion (and doing so to explain why I dislike her character.) If I attacked another poster for liking a character, like "oh so-and-so is gross for liking XYZ" then you could make that argument.

So... if you want to get really technical about it, The Black Cat kinkshamed me for liking thin/fit girls, not the other way around. Geniuses.
Just to clarify, I don't really care about kinkshaming, or however you want to call it; I mean, it's the internet. The Black Cat was clearly offended and basically took it personally. I just wanted to say that he shouldn't; it happens all the time here on this site, and there would be no end to defending your fetish.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Half the problem is there are a LOT of people that are like irrationally attached to these made up fictional "waifus" and they go psycho when someone dares to criticize them, it's wild.
Tbf, ppl get can/do get irrationally/attached to things/people, real or otherwise.
Like, there's a reason politics are so polarized here in the US. I mean, I have my preferences and can get annoyed when ppl talk shit on those preferences, but in general... I don't care enough about other people's views or opinions beyond accepting that they have and can express them. Other than that, if I didn't ask, I don't really care enough than to be annoyed about it.

I think the only thing that can get me legit pissed is if you have the nerve to shove your views in my face and/or try to tell me what I think when that's literally not what I'm saying about... whatever the hell it was that we might be talking about at the time.

I dunno. Ppl just irritate with all of it. Just share your opinion, expect some push back, and don't get too invested in it when you respond. That's it. Just don't just shove shit in ppl's faces. I doubt pointing out the obvious will do anything though.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I think Blair is actually pretty hot, and I'm surprised by this because I usually find "shortstack" to be one of my least favorite body types, right after Supermodel and Muscle-girl.

I do agree though, if Blair isn't your type, that's fine, but don't come in here calling her ugly. You don't see me throwing the fact I'm not a fan of Naomi's appearance at y'all.

It's not possible to avoid Blair entirely, but it's entirely possible to just skip past her scenes. I know because Naomi has loads more content and I did basically exactly that for most of her storyline (lately I've stuck around for the story scenes, but I still skip the H)

Dezmatox

Jun 4, 2020
I come into this game more often not because of the sex scenes, but also because of the incredible plot, for me Rey remains an incredible mystery, I can't wait for the continuation of her story

Reactions: reb95

Emogir

Aug 23, 2019
Hey, it seems that I'm somewhat stuck here. "Lyriel's Story ch. 9", as well as the "Dreamy Pool" quests require Naomi's presence in the evenings, but naomi is just permanently in her room in the evenings, changing into her Dun Eidann dress. Every time I try to talk to her, she just says "Not now" and ends the dialogue.

I can see that other people have had the same problem, but that was back in 2020, and they don't seem to have gotten much in the way of answers beyond "it's a bug".

Is there some variable I would have to edit? Or am I just doing things wrong?

4.70 star(s) 315 Votes