Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Or FutaNTRZone lol
You gotta squeeze "Harem" in there as well. As much as I like it, it is an ubiquitous theme around here with at least a dozen threads on "the only correct way to do it".

But in the end Amedore was correct, we all should be ashamed about what we are doing here :(

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Took a long break from this game because I was starting to feel like we were going to be made to chose one of the girls at the end, but after mostly catching up I'm happy to say that's no longer looking like the case.

There are bigger things afoot across the planes and we're getting somewhat dragged into it all, so I'm thinking after the "escape" we're going to recreate the "house", deliberately, making it stronger safer and potentially bigger. Like the house we subconsciously threw together is already such a fortress, imagine what we could create aware and with guidance.

The perfect base from which to save the multiverse with our army of hyper skilled girlfriends/wives

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Took a long break from this game because I was starting to feel like we were going to be made to chose one of the girls at the end, but after mostly catching up I'm happy to say that's no longer looking like the case.

There are bigger things afoot across the planes and we're getting somewhat dragged into it all, so I'm thinking after the "escape" we're going to recreate the "house", deliberately, making it stronger safer and potentially bigger. Like the house we subconsciously threw together is already such a fortress, imagine what we could create aware and with guidance.

The perfect base from which to save the multiverse with our army of hyper skilled girlfriends/wives
WAGS ASSEMBLE!

• Red Heart
Reactions: S1nsational

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
I think the "r" are revisions, so bugfixes. No new content to be expected.
v0.7.5r1
  • Lyriel's dishwashing activtiy remaster
v0.7.5b2
  • Be surprised by a flying Blair
  • Have a talk about portals
  • Discover Cait's hideout
  • And witness the logical conclusion of Naomi's bashful impressment attempts
  • Get Cait soaking wet and horny and do her right there in the library
v0.7.4R2 Early Access
  • Have a seemingly unimportant conversation with Blair
  • Ask Yona about a book she picked up
  • See a dollhouse appearing in the living room one morning
  • Check out the remaster of Lyriel's post-dishwashing handjob, and a new secret animation variation
v0.7.3R3 Early Access
  • Wake up to Rae standing over your bed with her impish smile
  • Hear a lot of true stories and tall tales from Naomi
  • Experience a banging show in the special Xmas event
  • And take a cute deer for a ride
  • Check out remastered version of Cait's Story 1 & 2 and Naomi's Story 1 when you get to do yet another playthrough
v0.7.2 r3
Set off the Xmas fireworks
It doesn't look like "bug fixes" to me, it looks like a bunch of very minor updates with... a very trivial amount of content added in each. You know, kind of like I said.

Reactions: Racer_X and Leo-67

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It doesn't look like "bug fixes" to me, it looks like a bunch of very minor updates with... a very trivial amount of content added in each. You know, kind of like I said.
Minor content updates may happen, though already the first one you quote is a "remaster", but the r-versions clearly aren't really meant as "updates" as such. Just wait for the 0-7-5 to change instead.

Reactions: Karnewarrior

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
7.4 is the main release, A is alpha, which dev gives to high tier Patreons. B is beta (so tested, but not 100 perfect), then they release it. The R is revision/release, which means they changed something minor. They don't add major things if the release number is the same. So 7.4a, 7.4b2, 7.4b3, 7.4r1, 7.4r2 ... alpha, beta 2, beta 3, release 1, release 2. After R1, I would expect anything in R2 would be purely cosmetic and bug fixes. Which according to the change log you stated, yes, it was.

4.70 star(s) 315 Votes