Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
No, Lyriel is the drooling mess (you can see this in her dream scenes, especially the maid one), although there is a bit of submissiveness there. Yona is rough but ultimately submissive (people may initially confuse this for her being 'green Naomi' and another dominant girl, but stand up to her and it will be another story). The yet to be named Dwarf girl is going to really love sex toys once she discovers them. This is all going off the poll from 2019.
If what you said is true,im interested with the orc backstory,there must be a reason why she lowering herself to men that she turn on by being submissive. :unsure:

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
If what you said is true,im interested with the orc backstory,there must be a reason why she lowering herself to men that she turn on by being submissive. :unsure:
I'm really confused as to why you're insisting on this image of orcs you have in your head. I feel like it was already made pretty clear that the character doesn't fit neatly into the model you're prescribing here.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I'm really confused as to why you're insisting on this image of orcs you have in your head. I feel like it was already made pretty clear that the character doesn't fit neatly into the model you're prescribing here.
Nothing wrong by making a speculation.We will see how she turn out. :giggle:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Following the recent discussion about the new girl I went back and had a look at the original post from 2019, to refresh my memory of exactly what was there. Also thought it might be good to share it for people who weren't around back then. This contains spoilers for the girls in question:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Following the recent discussion about the new girl I went back and had a look at the original post from 2019, to refresh my memory of exactly what was there. Also thought it might be good to share it for people who weren't around back then. This contains spoilers for the girls in question:
Thanks for searching the old post but that doesn't change that I don't like half of the girls that will live in the house.

As I said I am not a big fan of Naomi's look and I don't like femdom and even if the orc girls, in the end, will be submissive I'm as with Naomi not a fan of her look. When it comes to the dwarf girl, while I prefer how she looks over Naomi and the orc if she is more interested in toys than the MC she can together with Naomi and Yona? jump right out of the front door for all I care.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Orc girl is as vulgar as Naomi and enjoy being submissive by some stronger being other than her. :unsure:
Thanks for searching the old post but that doesn't change that I don't like half of the girls that will live in the house.

As I said I am not a big fan of Naomi's look and I don't like femdom and even if the orc girls, in the end, will be submissive I'm as with Naomi not a fan of her look. When it comes to the dwarf girl, while I prefer how she looks over Naomi and the orc if she is more interested in toys than the MC she can together with Naomi and Yona? jump right out of the front door for all I care.
If she care more about toys,only use MC to buy/get some toys for her and barely care about MC,I will be sad.-_-

Reactions: HansDampf788

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
To be honest I like muscular girls so naomi is one of my favourites, but this new orc girl just looks ugly and her hair is kinda weird

• Sad
Reactions: ZanithOne
4.70 star(s) 316 Votes