-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
got this after applying patch and loading 0.5.13r3 save
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the future, could you please do one of the following when you report an error here?
  1. Wrap this type of thing in SPOILER tags (in the toolbar above where you type your post, click the ••• button and choose "SPOILER").
  2. Better yet, take the traceback.txt file from the main game folder (i.e., the folder above the one called game) and attach it to your post.
It helps so others don't have to scroll as far to get beyond your post, since most likely only the developer of the game and possibly 2 or 3 others will find the error report useful.

Last edited:
Reactions: draaco

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
ZanithOne, I figured I'd pass on an odd transition I haven't seen reported yet. My MC slept with Lyriel and kissed her goodnight. In the morning, instead of waking up in her bed without her there, the MC heard a knock at his own door with Cait wanting to ask if they could go get her glasses.

While it wasn't terrible or anything, this did seem a bit odd. I thought a possible solution might be to use a conditional to check where the MC is.
  • Is he in his own room? Then show the scene as normal.
  • Did he spend the night in someone else's room? Briefly have the game explain that he woke up a bit earlier than expected, returned to his own room, and then fell asleep again. Then you could still show the same scene, because the MC will have awoken to Cait entering his room, the only difference being his sleep had been broken up a little.
Anyway, this was just a thought I had that might fix this small issue with minimal work.

draaco

Apr 8, 2020
In the future, could you please do one of the following when you report an error here?
  1. Wrap this type of thing in SPOILER tags (in the toolbar about where you type your post, click the ••• button and choose "SPOILER").
  2. Better yet, take the traceback.txt file from the main game folder (i.e., the folder above the one called game) and attach it to your post.
It helps so others don't have to scroll as far to get beyond your post, since most likely only the developer of the game and possibly 2 or 3 others will find the error report useful.
yessir, thank you for the advice

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I'm gonna be honest here, i realy find her old look un-attaractive a lot and i was literaly avoiding her but with this look she looks amazing, i was literaly amazed lastly you changed her but after etherwalk her hair was same... Is that bug? One second she have her old hair and face (I do believe you changed) and one second later she have new one? Thats kind of weird you know...
Screenshot_1.jpg

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm gonna be honest here, i realy find her old look un-attaractive a lot and i was literaly avoiding her but with this look she looks amazing, i was literaly amazed lastly you changed her but after etherwalk her hair was same... Is that bug? One second she have her old hair and face (I do believe you changed) and one second later she have new one? Thats kind of weird you know...
View attachment 1666420
I can't remember for sure, but doesn't she mention this? Her illusion (the glamour) had not yet worn off, so she still had the Earth-visit appearance for a little bit after returning to the house. But the glamour did eventually end. If I'm misunderstanding you, I apologize, but I think this is what you were describing.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I can't remember for sure, but doesn't she mention this? Her illusion (the glamour) had not yet worn off, so she still had the Earth-visit appearance for a little bit after returning to the house. But the glamour did eventually end. If I'm misunderstanding you, I apologize, but I think this is what you were describing.
When she told that? I gues i missed that part then. And the thing im saying more like suggestion or hope she always be like this, not in just etherwalks. Probably its just about my own taste but i found her original look un-attaractive a lot and this ''glamour'' loks cute and beautifull for me, i just hope this will be her main look instead of being just glamour for etherwalks.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
When she told that? I gues i missed that part then. And the thing im saying more like suggestion or hope she always be like this, not in just etherwalks. Probably its just about my own taste but i found her original look un-attaractive a lot and this ''glamour'' loks cute and beautifull for me, i just hope this will be her main look instead of being just glamour for etherwalks.
Yeah, I believe it's just after they return. At first, she still looks like she did on earth but she says the glamour just hasn't worn off yet. While I also found her very attractive in her true form as a succubus, I definitely agree that her "human" Earth form was even better. I really like that look on her.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
From the number of people reporting this issue, it sounds like the patch might have a bug. The obvious work-around woulod be to download the full game, tedious as that might be if you have a slow connection.

ya speed isn't my issue with a 750mbs i can download in 30 seconds flat Lol its stupid megas download limit that annoys me

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
One thing I actually quite like about the game is that it blends magical fantasy with slice-of-life — and IMO does this very well. Some updates are full main-plot progress, some are specific character storyline progress, and some are more updates of day-to-day life. There are times when the character's past (and worry about their friends and family they've left behind) cause a huge amount of character development, where you get intimate knowledge about their hopes and fears, their hardships and successes, etc. At other times, you have something as simple as taking a break from the repetitive "house routine" or getting a simple item, like glasses for Caitlin. This game is very unique in this sense, and it's one reason I always look forward to updates.

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
Great game, girls are likeable, I'm not one for Amazon men body girls but the orc and the pirate are good.
Animation scenes are great. Will keep a watch on this.
Azraesha is nympho bae. Cait is cute af. Lyriel is tsundere waifu.

nickheinz

May 13, 2019
I played the game now and I really liked it
But how do I enable the halloween event on the recent version?

Can't find any option or icons on the phone...

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
in the last 3 updates we got 3 sex scenes and a lagging dance, this was my favourite game on f95 but I guess it's going to reach the "max milking with least amount of work possible" stage. Hope I'm wrong.
I think the Patreon model forces devs to overwork themselves in the first months, it's quite normal for them to become stressed out/lose a bit of efficiency later on. Zanith has always delivered/probably overworked, so it would actually be better for them to look after themselves now that they have enough support, imo. A release per month is not "milking"

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think the Patreon model forces devs to overwork themselves in the first months, it's quite normal for them to become stressed out/lose a bit of efficiency later on. Zanith has always delivered/probably overworked, so it would actually be better for them to look after themselves now that they have enough support, imo. A release per month is not "milking"
Milking in the dictionary of some is defined as "not getting out at least one update weekly with at least 3 hours of content - which means lewds, but only lewds with my favorite girl count".

beh123234

Dec 11, 2018
Great game, girls are likeable, I'm not one for Amazon men body girls but the orc and the pirate are good.
Animation scenes are great. Will keep a watch on this.
Azraesha is nympho bae. Cait is cute af. Lyriel is tsundere waifu.
I'm gonna be real with y'all, I've seen a few complaints about Zanith's releases, and I just plain disagree for a few reasons:
  1. I'm not a Patreon supporter, and likely most of us in this thread are not. This alone does not invalidate criticism of the game, but it certainly does re-contextualize our relationship with the creator of the game who releases an update every month for free.
  2. As far as the content of the releases is concerned, though it's sometimes frustrating that many of these last releases don't have steamy hot lewd scenes, that's only half of the intention of the game. The other half is exploring the relationship the MC has with the characters and the developing intimacy they have. It's all part of the plan, as the description of the game states, "... Fall in love with the girls ..."
  3. As far as the general quality of the updates is concerned, c'mon, these updates are beautiful. Zanith and the team really know how to frame a scene and give it that beautiful lighting that elevates it to a whole 'nother level. This game arguably has the best lighting of any game made with Honey Select, and I really appreciate that.
  4. Zanith has mentioned several time that there's a team behind the production of this game. I haven't figured out how large or small this team is since I'm not a Patreon member or a member of the discord, but as far as budgeting is concerned, it can't be that big if development of the game is their primary source of income. The Patreon shows that the monthly income is a little over $12,000, and after doing a little math for yearly income, that might be able to support at a maximum 5 single frugal persons, maybe more if they're living rent-free in their mother's basements, or more likely 2-4 persons. Game development is hard, and having only a few people working on the game complicates matters further. Zanith may be a god of indie game development, but not even the gods perform miracles for free.

4.70 star(s) 316 Votes