CptnSt0rmF1re

May 9, 2020
Ive had the period drama "quest" for weeks now without triggering, what are the odds that i just cant advance the cait story because an update broke the save?

hamofking

Feb 14, 2020
I couldn't plat this game for 2-3 updates because of the error

Couldn't find file '._scripts.rpi'

someone or dev please help

I played it on Mac Version on my mac m1

minimeatball

Jan 15, 2019
Nothing yet. What's the point of this bunch of story scenes if they don't lead to new H-content? What's the point of going through them? Something I completely ceased to understand what this game wants to portray from itself...
pretty much what's happening to harem hotel (though that's been going on for far longer). in that case, it's extremely long story sequences that nobody really cares about, which culminates in a lewd scene with some random side character and maybe a lewd scene with 1 of the 4 main girls that got story updates. in this case, it hasn't gotten as bad yet. and honestly i like rae and lyriel enough to still be entertained to some degree. a game like this can only stretch so far before it gets harder and harder to add content to already established girls, so i guess he's just trying to beeline the story instead (really should not have introduced yona and blair). kind of sucks that that's the direction it's been going though

Zweihain

May 6, 2020
Some quests like Lyriel together with Cait in library (they never went together there) or Cait Period drama (nothing happens when i talk to her in her room) didn't trigger for me, can someone help please?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Some quests like Lyriel together with Cait in library (they never went together there) or Cait Period drama (nothing happens when i talk to her in her room) didn't trigger for me, can someone help please?
Looking at the script they have some pretty strict activation requirements. A lot of the quest for this one are like that though.

I assume you mean Manga research club for the one with them both in the library. For that one it won't activate until you do Lyriel's swimsuit quest, reading time quest, the one with the naked ladies quest. Her lewdness also has to be at 15. As well as Cait's caught in the library quest.

For Cait's period drama you have to do the main quest first thread then talk to her when she is alone in her room in the evening. Then you "should" be able to trigger the other parts of it each new day. It didn't work out like that for me because I kept having to wait on her and Naomi to be in the room (I think). There may be a bug somewhere in the group schedule override script somewhere but I haven't looked.

Apr 18, 2021
You have to just deal with it for now. It's been an ongoing issue with this game for a long time. If it is going to get fixed it won't be until there is another renpy release and that could be a while yet. It's frustrating, I know.
Guess I won't be playing this game for the foreseeable future then.
Damn, I shouldn't have have updated to 6.11. I didn't have this issue in 6.10 and I don't like Yona anyways.

Oh well. Anyway, thanks for telling me.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Guess I won't be playing this game for the foreseeable future then.
Damn, I shouldn't have have updated to 6.11. I didn't have this issue in 6.10 and I don't like Yona anyways.

Oh well. Anyway, thanks for telling me.
I guess you have been more lucky than me. It's been happening since, I want to say 0.5, maybe even before that. I stopped play this one for a while because of it and if anything it has gotten worse. Not entirely sure why the dev is waiting on a new version of renpy to see if it fixes it instead of just looking into it now. The dev said they were going to look into it sometime last year. Maybe they have but nothing has come of it either way.

Atchafalaya

Aug 13, 2017
The looping problem has been going on for quite sometime but it's not unavoidable. I've always been able to get rid of it, either by relaunching the game, loading an older save and then reloading your most recent one, or starting a new game for a few minutes and then going back to the former save. Hope it helps

Apr 18, 2021
I guess you have been more lucky than me. It's been happening since, I want to say 0.5, maybe even before that. I stopped play this one for a while because of it and if anything it has gotten worse. Not entirely sure why the dev is waiting on a new version of renpy to see if it fixes it instead of just looking into it now. The dev said they were going to look into it sometime last year. Maybe they have but nothing has come of it either way.
Probably not enough of his patrons affected by it.
I mean he's earning 10k+ each month, even with this issue persisting for years now as it seems. So why bother.

The looping problem has been going on for quite sometime but it's not unavoidable. I've always been able to get rid of it, either by relaunching the game, loading an older save and then reloading your most recent one, or starting a new game for a few minutes and then going back to the former save. Hope it helps
Thanks, I'll try that.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Just saying it happens means it isn't unavoidable. It's going to happen at some point and that solution is a round about workaround at best. Something happens between the time you start a new game and when you save. For me it's never present with a new game but as soon as the game is loaded or shut down it starts right back up.

Probably not enough of his patrons affected by it.
I mean he's earning 10k+ each month, even with this issue persisting for years now as it seems. So why bother.
I have a hard time believing that this hasn't been brought up there as well. Unless the Patrons get a refined working build of the game that isn't available here it wouldn't make any sense. It's been brought up here many times. At any rate it's been a known issue for what seems like an unreasonable amount of time without being addressed. But that's just my opinion.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
It's really fun to sexually toy with Lyriel... it never gets old, every time an update drops, any time i have to pass to get to the next new content trigger is spent either romancing Rae or dominating Lyriel... Really really hoping we get anal content with her in the future, god it will be so fun/ny.

Don't get me wrong, love the other girls plenty, but their sex content doesn't have the same delicious flavours that you get with those two.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZanithOne
Apr 18, 2021
Starting a new game and then loading the save did the job.
Thanks!

I have a hard time believing that this hasn't been brought up there as well. Unless the Patrons get a refined working build of the game that isn't available here it wouldn't make any sense. It's been brought up here many times. At any rate it's been a known issue for what seems like an unreasonable amount of time without being addressed. But that's just my opinion.
With how little people on patreon seem to care about the progress of the projects they subscribe to, I wouldn't be surprised if nobody brought it up.
I mean, I supported him for half a year or so and I can't remember someone complaining about this. Maybe on discord, but I don't use that very often.

Last edited:
Reactions: Atchafalaya

Atchafalaya

Aug 13, 2017
Yes, it has been brought up many times here over the years and on their discord too. The dev is well aware of the problem. I know the game runs on a somewhat modified version of Renpy which I think is the perfect culprit for this very bug.
It doesn't happen on every update plus the fact there's a workaround might explain why it's not been adressed more seriously? It's a clumsy workaround with no real step-to-step method but it's not that constraining and actually works until the next update.

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
Yes, it has been brought up many times here over the years and on their discord too. The dev is well aware of the problem. I know the game runs on a somewhat modified version of Renpy which I think is the perfect culprit for this very bug.
It doesn't happen on every update plus the fact there's a workaround might explain why it's not been adressed more seriously? It's a clumsy workaround with no real step-to-step method but it's not that constraining and actually works until the next update.
I believe the dev's respond to the period drama bug is: save and reload!!!

4.70 star(s) 316 Votes