HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I detest Apple, but I'm rather surprised they don't have something akin to Joiplay.
If you compile a Ren'Py game on a Mac, you can make a "mobile", meaning IOS, version. If you are using a PC, you cannot. I'm sure it has to do with the operating system compatibility but it kind of sucks because you can't make an IOS version if you're using a PC to make the game. What makes it all the more confusing is that you can make a Mac version of a game on a PC.
shrug.jpg

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If I didn't answer your comment, - It's because I'm ignoring you and can't be bothered to acknowledge your existence
I knew it! You wrote that specifically for me!

OldFapper

Aug 13, 2021
Lack of twist IMO.... yawin' IDK... oldfapper m/b.... its reaaaaly borin' to introduce new pers (or interactions), but... I'm confused. No offence

TheAshina

Oct 5, 2017
Swear to god I check latest updates just to see this game. Wish the update contents was a bit longer even if its just some empty dialouges. Love your work Zanith.

Edit: No Azraesha content, day ruined.

Last edited:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Does anyone have a link to download the 0.6.5_to_0.6.6 update only?

Never mind, I found a link on another site.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
How to trigger halloween event ? Over Phone i dont have just other events . And at sleep i can only sit behind desk or Lounge.
I think it's a dream, but I'm not sure because I haven't been interested in seeing the event.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
  • Angry
Reactions: supanova999
4.70 star(s) 317 Votes