ubira

Jul 27, 2021
I made some mods for this wonderful game. Have fun.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thanks for the midas mod

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Does Blair have a halloween scene yet?

And how do you see the "Shower Story Dream" that was remastered?

Last edited:

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
What's wrong with the Lyriel dream? I mean I don't know about the forceful route but in my playthrough I just chose to just sleep and hug her, though I really liked that part, seemed really cute to be able to show Lyriel she can trust me. :giggle:
There was nothing wrong with the Lyriel dream rough route. The problem is people are cowards. This is a video game. It has no effect on real life. And that scene was fine imo.

Also I suspect the developer didn't want to continue the route that dream would have allowed. But I think it would have been fine. In fact I hope it returns and the domination route is more fleshed out in the future. Lyriel seemed to enjoy it, even if she initially objected. I suspect she secretely enjoys being dominated.

Luckily I still have the old version hanging around with that scene in it. If people want I can re-upload it somewhere. Would be good to have a mod to put it back into the game proper. Maybe i'll work on that =)

(and before anyone says the tired old "how could you enjoy that? you are so evil!" )

*Ahem
<---- Demon.

Last edited:

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
There was nothing wrong with the Lyriel dream rough route. The problem is people are cowards. This is a video game. It has no effect on real life. And that scene was fine imo.

Also I suspect the developer didn't want to continue the route that dream would have allowed. But I think it would have been fine. In fact I hope it returns and the domination route is more fleshed out in the future. Lyriel seemed to enjoy it, even if she initially objected. I suspect she secretely enjoys being dominated.

Luckily I still have the old version hanging around with that scene in it. If people want I can re-upload it somewhere. Would be good to have a mod to put it back into the game proper. Maybe i'll work on that =)
I am not sure how dev would react to such mod. Normally when editing something already existing, one just comments things out, or hides them behind some if false condition, in case one changes mind or same or similar codes are needed later. But for this dream it is different, dev really deletes EVERYTHING. The code, the animation. So I presume dev really wants none to know about them anymore.
That said, it isn't really difficult to make such mod now that you have the old version, but I suggest you keep it to yourself.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Since you are new here (comparatively speaking) you may not know this about f95zone, so i'll let you in on a little not-so-well-kept secret. The good news is, this is a pirate site (welcome to the dark side!). As such, the desires of developers are, at best, suggestions. never hard rules. Sort of like following the pirates code in Pirates of the Caribbean (before the series got bad) - " " This means when it comes to things like content a particular developer might not want released, or mods and such - there are no limitations on such things here.

But on the flip side - This is also one of the benefits of sites such as this for developers too. Because we can give our honest opinions on things without being weighed down by things like the sunk cost fallacy. So if we say we like, or don't like something, then that's actually the truth, no hidden agendas.

And if we like something enough to actually support it with money, that means significantly more than otherwise because we are doing it to support the game, not because we are getting something out of it. And there are quite a few games I do support because I significantly enjoy the work those developers do, but it's not because I 'have to' it's because I 'want to'. That's a pretty important distinction.

Developers also don't have to worry so much about many restrictions on their content here as a result, and it allows their work to hit a wider audience. Which is especially good for developers of sex-related games and content, because the site accepts a large variety of creativity and freedom there.

There are benefits both ways.

Last edited:

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
Since you are new here (comparatively speaking) you may not know this about f95zone. The good news is, this is a pirate site (welcome to the dark side!). As such, the desires of developers are, at best, suggestions. never hard rules. Sort of like following the pirates code in Pirates of the Caribbean (before the series got bad) - "The Pirates code is really more like guidelines anyway." This means when it comes to things like content a particular developer might not want released, or mods and such - there are no limitations on such things here.

But on the flip side - This is also one of the benefits of sites such as this for developers too. Because we can give our honest opinions on things without being weighed down by things like the sunk cost fallacy. So if we say we like, or don't like something, then that's actually the truth, no hidden agendas. And if we like something enough to actually support it with money, that means significantly more than otherwise because we are doing it to support the game, not because we are getting something out of it. And there are quite a few games I do support because I significantly enjoy the work those developers do, but it's not because I 'have to' it's because I want to. That's a pretty important distinction.

Developers also don't have to worry so much about many restrictions on their content here as a result, and it allows their work to hit a wider audience.

There are benefits both ways.
I believe a bit respect to others is essential. Since the dev is here uploading his own game for us, I do think that include dev. I believe that is why there is still no alpha or beta release yet.
In any case, I was only sharing my opinion. I did not and could not tell you what you do, only offering a suggestion.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Sounds reasonable!~ Still, I have made my opinion known, if others wish access to Lyriel's cut-content, i will happily share it. I wave the pirate flag freely. Expecting otherwise here, is like walking into a bar where everyone is drinking and then telling them they are all terrible people for consuming alcohol. It is unlikely to go over very well.

wintershell

Aug 1, 2019
annihilated my expectations
dunno what kind of magic you pulled, Zanith, but I had to make a conscious effort to not fall in love with Azraesha.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
While Rae remains one of my favorite VN characters - I admit I lost interest in this title. The pacing is just so damn slow, that it feels like the story is going nowhere and we won't see any conclusion in the next 5 years. :/
I have a similar feeling. I haven't lost interest per se but the updated seem pretty uneventful at times. I also don't think I could leave Cait if I wanted to. But the last update for example, the biggest thing that happened was finally seeing the threads, and that was basically that, a few brief conversations later and the update is over. The same with Rae's story it was just a single(?) two minute chat with her that didn't actually progress her story at all. I've taken to waiting several updates with this one so I don't get too irked by their size. To me personally they are just too small for the development time invested. All that aside it's still one of my favorites.

mastercuck

Aug 12, 2016
Rae's writing is top notch, definitely one of the best waifus ever. Now, if only there were any repeatable scenes with her in various costumes...

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Rae's writing is top notch, definitely one of the best waifus ever. Now, if only there were any repeatable scenes with her in various costumes...
That's what I've been waiting for since the beginning. She says that she will try and manifest a more permanent version but it hasn't happened yet. I want to have some fun with Harae Quinn.

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
That's what I've been waiting for since the beginning. She says that she will try and manifest a more permanent version but it hasn't happened yet. I want to have some fun with Harae Quinn.
All the pictures and animations are pre-recorded, so for every set of costumes, dev would need to recorded the same animation and pictures, writing tons of if conditions in the scripts, which could be a pain in the ass, and eating up much of the disk.
Maybe in the future there will be (or there actually is but beyond my knowledge) ways to generate these automatically, but for now, it might be piles of tedious work for next to nothing. I, for one, don't really like those costumes, and would like dev to focus on the stories and new scenes instead of reworks on existing ones.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
All the pictures and animations are pre-recorded, so for every set of costumes, dev would need to recorded the same animation and pictures, writing tons of if conditions in the scripts, which could be a pain in the ass, and eating up much of the disk.
Maybe in the future there will be (or there actually is but beyond my knowledge) ways to generate these automatically, but for now, it might be piles of tedious work for next to nothing. I, for one, don't really like those costumes, and would like dev to focus on the stories and new scenes instead of reworks on existing ones.
I know how it works but I think you are making it seem harder than it really is. I also don't know what you mean by eating up the disk. Switching out outfits is HS is a cinch and making animations is something this dev excels at. As for being next to nothing, that's debatable. You for instance don't care for them but I really like them. There wouldn't be tons of conditions for something like that. It's not a whole new branching path. A small event saying she found a way to stabilize them and a lewd scene to follow. There is no need for complex variables, just a new repeatable event. Something that gets added with nearly every update anyway.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes