retrootro

Jul 10, 2022
I gotta say this game is 10/10, the development of characters and relationships is so good and it makes me want to do good deeds around the house and pick the nice dialogue. Like unreal im so looking forward to more and I dont want it to end lmao

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
View attachment 2168561 View attachment 2168565 View attachment 2168569

This novel is hella comfy when it isn't being sexy as absolute fuck. :3

Enjoy!
Indeed. This game is great even without any sexual contents.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: BrockLanders

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
bullying your elf is always good clean fun
It's not bullying, it's simply teasing her knowingly about how her hang-ups about sex -while perfectly understandable considering her situation at home in the brothel- are known by her friends, understood, and unnecessary. They color her worldview about her sexuality in a negative light and personally hurt her self-esteem. So you see... when I finally get her to admit out loud that she wants the MC's giant, lewd wang in her filthy, disgraceful hoo-ha all of the time, it will be both thrilling for all involved as well as personally cathartic for her psychologically.

It's a burden for the MC. A burden he's willing to take on repeatedly. Throwing it over his shoulder and riding ahead.

I'm doing her a favor out of the goodness of my heart. Tirelessly.

Who am I kidding, me and Rae are bullying the shit out of her until she relents and gives in to the pleasure and the threesome is going to be god-tier! XD

I regret nothing.

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
While Rae remains one of my favorite VN characters - I admit I lost interest in this title. The pacing is just so damn slow, that it feels like the story is going nowhere and we won't see any conclusion in the next 5 years. :/
On the contrary I'd say this story probably would come to an end before long. The recent updates both focus on bringing the stories to the end. And whatever problem lady sirenia is dealing with, it is probably end-game level, like succubi are going to be slaughtered again, or magical structures are collapsing all over these worlds, like the thread snapping in the house.

But I agree with one thing. This isn't a story that means to go anywhere except everyone go home. It is more like daily life, everyone just stuck there with nothing to do for a long time, they are not saving the worlds, fighting demons or something, so they just live and have fun, while studying how to return.

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
It's not bullying, it's simply teasing her knowingly about how her hang-ups about sex -while perfectly understandable considering her situation at home in the brothel- are known by her friends, understood, and unnecessary. They color her worldview about her sexuality in a negative light and personally hurt her self-esteem. So you see... when I finally get her to admit out loud that she wants the MC's giant, lewd wang in her filthy, disgraceful hoo-ha all of the time, it will be both thrilling for all involved as well as personally cathartic for her psychologically.

It's a burden for the MC. A burden he's willing to take on repeatedly. Throwing it over his shoulder and riding ahead.

I'm doing her a favor out of the goodness of my heart. Tirelessly.

Who am I kidding, me and Rae are bullying the shit out of her until she relents and gives in to the pleasure and the threesome is going to be god-tier! XD

I regret nothing.
Screenshot 2022-11-15 101551.jpg

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
While Rae remains one of my favorite VN characters - I admit I lost interest in this title. The pacing is just so damn slow, that it feels like the story is going nowhere and we won't see any conclusion in the next 5 years. :/
This is a shame. But at the same time - if the slow release, which often happens in these indie developed games (though there are some notable exceptions, some of whom not only deliver regularily but also quality), is bothering too much, I would suggest finding finished titles, there are enough around to occupy you for a while, and then the release cycle becomes a non issue.

This is not meant as a "do not complain", please don't get me wrong, but as an honest advice. But following a game in development (or waiting for the next Games of Thrones novel) might need some patience, and there will be a breaking point for all of us. But for those who "break" more quickly, I think what I wrote above is the best solution.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Changelog:
v0.6.6r2
  • The main story continues with a poof
  • We have a new gay housemate?!
And the dark elves a Australian one, since they live in the underdark, down under.
I'm half a century old, and I have never heard the one about the drow being Australian. I can follow your logic train there, but no. British, perhaps, with that nice sharp clipped manner, but not a bunch of Ozzies. They aren't nearly rambunctious or fun enough.
This might be a really daft question, but can anyone tell me where the saves are stored for this on a PC?
The other is in appdata, i.e., C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\a house in the rift
A tip I find useful with all RenPy games (on Windows) - skip the whole c:\users\blablahblah. Just use %appdata%\RenPy to get to the master save file folder.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

EnticingBuns

Oct 2, 2022
And obviously Rae is just a character in a visual novel, but she is an intoxicating presence. You rarely see such refined eroticism and watch a woman develop such a compelling relationship with the MC. She's fantastic and the overall plot is incredibly unique. You never see a novel like this that can explain away its conceits with such believability.
Your description of Rae I think is absolutely spot on. She is one of my favorite characters in any eVN. The way she commands attention wherever she goes without much effort, talk about strong and believable female characters.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes