segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
just wondering about how the MC treats Lyriel in her dreams, will it change her outside of the dreams too?
No. The dreams are a reflection of her fetishes, not the other way around.
There are some changes mentally. Lyriel, like rae, knows more about the house than others, thanks to her magical talents. She too realize that MC bring her here and MC is the reason she cannot leave. Again like rae she concludes MC kidnapped her to have some fun, therefore she is furious. Her dream is a reflection of her understanding of the situation, not just her fetishes. Being nice in her dream certainly makes her feels better in the house.

xgabrielxd1

Dec 17, 2018
Hey guys.

I'm having issues with Cailin's additional activities (Check on cat when she's in her room). I don't know if it's a bug or something due, but I've entered the room countless times and performed some interactions, but nothing happens.

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
Hey guys.

I'm having issues with Cailin's additional activities (Check on cat when she's in her room). I don't know if it's a bug or something due, but I've entered the room countless times and performed some interactions, but nothing happens.
This is the (in)famous period drama bug. It appears much too early than it should. Even when the conditions are meet, it seems some still has a hard time getting it triggered. Seems you have progressed far enough in the story line, thus the suggested solution is save and load. Otherwise you could also try finishing the main story.

nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
This is the (in)famous period drama bug. It appears much too early than it should. Even when the conditions are meet, it seems some still has a hard time getting it triggered. Seems you have progressed far enough in the story line, thus the suggested solution is save and load. Otherwise you could also try finishing the main story.
It took me a full 80 days to be able to complete it. It wasn't triggering and apparently it also blocked me for the Caith's breast events. I'm now at day 191 and I had finished the story line around day 110.

I'm still missing a scene "Special Order", I can't figure how to answer the android to unlock it.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It took me a full 80 days to be able to complete it. It wasn't triggering and apparently it also blocked me for the Caith's breast events. I'm now at day 191 and I had finished the story line around day 110.

I'm still missing a scene "Special Order", I can't figure how to answer the android to unlock it.
Visit the medbay in the third slot.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
What a great story. And I really like how the relationships flow and develop through out the story. And a plus for me, there isn't any predatory lesbian content...actually there really isn't any girl on girl action. It's more focused on MC's needs and or his choices who gets the pleasure.

Also, for anyone wanting to know what's behind the story choices, I use this tool to see them. Just extract and copy the 0x52_URM file into your game folder, and then run your renpy game exe. (FYI, This tool can be used for almost any renpy game.) When ever a requirement check or choice happens, a small box will appear at the top left hand corner.

screenshot0001.png

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I assume the "A concerned Cait" mentioned in the change log is just that little scene after the library? Unless I missed it some how she herself didn't actually get anything this update.

It's nice to see Naomi getting some attention but it seemed a little rushed to me in a way. She just shows up saying she found her ship and your along for the ride. There is no prosses of her finding it, it just "is".

I didn't see that there was a Halloween event added so maybe that's why this felt even shorter than the other updates, but it was still another small one. It seems odd to me that a Halloween event was added to an update that is released after the time period to trigger it. I guess I'll set my date back and check it out.

4.70 star(s) 317 Votes