segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
im talking about ANY moans or other sounds like slapping and etc. nothing of those ?
I believe one of the dreams has sound. Otherwise the only sound you can hear is the bgm, and mostly you would here only two of them, one is when you doing walk and when magical stuffs happening (or the bgm when you first awake in the house), the other is what you hear from the main menu and most of the time in house (pretty good actually).

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
The Annie on set dream has sfx. Complete with moaning and those stupid overexaggerated BJ sounds. It even has the the audio icon on the picture.
True, but that's it. I assumed they meant in the game proper, as in typical play "day-to-day", "scene-to-scene".

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
True, but that's it. I assumed they meant in the game proper, as in typical play "day-to-day", "scene-to-scene".
Yeah, but they did stress the ANY sexual sfx so I figured I'd chime in. "im talking about ANY moans or other sounds like slapping and etc.". It may not be story proper but it is there.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It's nice to see Naomi getting some attention but it seemed a little rushed to me in a way. She just shows up saying she found her ship and your along for the ride. There is no prosses of her finding it, it just "is".
She was the captain of a ship for a very long time before getting to the house, so she had learned to how to easily find places (islands, other ships, port cities, etc.). Regardless of what her ship would have done — piracy or merchant transport — finding where you need to be and getting there efficiently would be a necessary skill to have. I assume getting to her ship was much easier for her than almost anyone else trying to find their way because she's used to navigating. After getting used the etherwalking itself, it probably came very naturally to her to pinpoint the location of her ship.

Reactions: Evil13

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I found it more funny than sad, mostly because her replacement is fucking gigantic as well.
I guess that is funny. However, I still found the situation overall very sad. I know many here have said they like her a lot less, but I adore my Caribbean ebony beauty and don't like that she's got to deal with this now. (Although it makes perfect sense, given what everyone thought.)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I guess that is funny. However, I still found the situation overall very sad. I know many here have said they like her a lot less, but I adore my Caribbean ebony beauty and don't like that she's got to deal with this now. (Although it makes perfect sense, given what everyone thought.)
I always suspected that her just going off and back to her old life would not be as easy as some people seemed to think.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I always suspected that her just going off and back to her old life would not be as easy as some people seemed to think.
100%. I'm actually surprised some seem to think time stops for everyone not in the house, or that everyone puts their lives on hold while someone they knew just vanished. In some cases (like Blair or the MC himself) it might not matter that much, but for most of these folks entire lives will be lost because of their absence. I find that one of the most interesting (and saddening) aspects of the story up to this point. I can't imagine how harsh that would have to be. It's the equivalent of getting into a coma and waking up years later to find everyone you loved is dead. Rough, man.

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
100%. I'm actually surprised some seem to think time stops for everyone not in the house, or that everyone puts their lives on hold while someone they knew just vanished. In some cases (like Blair or the MC himself) it might not matter that much, but for most of these folks entire lives will be lost because of their absence. I find that one of the most interesting (and saddening) aspects of the story up to this point. I can't imagine how harsh that would have to be. It's the equivalent of getting into a coma and waking up years later to find everyone you loved is dead. Rough, man.
Probably this will be a problem of Naomi alone. Rae is constantly traveling, many might not even notice her missing much; Cait seems to enjoy the studying here, if and when she comes back, she should have no problem catching up with others; Lyriel and Yono are already exiles without anything to do back in their worlds.
In any case, the very concept of time is a bit different in the house. When ether walk from the house at night, they always arrive other place at the night of the local time. This is a big problem when you think about time zone.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I think part of the problem is that Naomi is very much the socially outgoing person in the cast. Sure, Rae is the diplomat, but she's not the kind of person who can get a tavern laughing uproariously with a bawdy story that ends with something like "And thats when we bought the statue a prostitute!"

But Naomi is also the mother of the group, the nurturer and the protector. We might not see it, but its all there. She's very protective of Caitlin. She's the one trying to get Yona back on her feet. She even fought with Lyriel like a mother with a teenaged daughter. And more importantly, she was wholly dedicated to getting back to her crew.

I think what's really going to mess up Naomi isn't that she's lost the captaincy of her ship, but that her girls don't need her anymore, that they're alright without her. I think its that realisation that's either going to make or break her and is going to be the crux of her character development.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
At least all the ones who have people waiting for them can visit them now.

I think part of the problem is that Naomi is very much the socially outgoing person in the cast. Sure, Rae is the diplomat, but she's not the kind of person who can get a tavern laughing uproariously with a bawdy story that ends with something like "And thats when we bought the statue a prostitute!"
Oh, she has plenty of stories. She just prefers tormenting Lyriel with them. :devilish:
It's a shame that she doesn't get on with Naomi very well, I bet that if the pair of them swapped stories they would get on better.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
4.70 star(s) 317 Votes