SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
Hey guys. I missed the Halloween event, tried to change my clock back to Oct 31 but nothing triggered. Does it no longer work?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So, Lyriel anal content when? Really want to see her scream bloody murder at the MC even suggesting it... then gets curious a few days later... :ROFLMAO:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So, Lyriel anal content when? Really want to see her scream bloody murder at the MC even suggesting it... then gets curious a few days later... :ROFLMAO:
That does sound like her, doesn't it? Personally I'm looking forward to fucking her in the kitchen. It's great that she got updated to say "not here" instead of "I'm not letting you have sex with me", but I really wanna bend her over the counter and fuck her. With her looking across the living room, knowing that any moment someone might come along. :devilish:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Bingoogus

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
That does sound like her, doesn't it? Personally I'm looking forward to fucking her in the kitchen. It's great that she got updated to say "not here" instead of "I'm not letting you have sex with me", but I really wanna bend her over the counter and fuck her. With her looking across the living room, knowing that any moment someone might come along. :devilish:
(y) Totally agree been wanting to bend her over like Rae in kitchen forever

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
You know what, just make a whole sequel where the MC goes to the world Lyriel was from and all the LIs are elfs so I can fucking die happy already

Jormag

Oct 4, 2017
I love to see the download file in better size file because I am not paying mega to download 6.93 GB and Official Compressed look like shit all blur and nasty.
If you've got a VPN you can just change server after you get the download stopped message and it will resume

richard.freeman

Apr 2, 2022
i seem to be completely stuck in the new patch, only quest i have is cait story 21 and hang out with cait both asking to hang out with her in the afternoon, and lost and found 5 which says check on naomi lyriel and cait in the library in the afternoon. Cait only spawns in the library with naomi and every time its the same conversations which gets me nowhere
I got exactly same issue :( Lyriel won't spawn with Cait and Naomi at library

wikshdyt

Jun 22, 2020
I got exactly same issue :( Lyriel won't spawn with Cait and Naomi at library
That's annoying, I know I had to cycle through a bunch of days before it eventually prompted for me. Sometimes you gotta pray to RNGesus, but if it's not happening even after skipping through say, 2 weeks, then I guess it can be put down as a bug?

richard.freeman

Apr 2, 2022
ok not a dreamer app, tho you end up with dream
you get mission to follow few things and it works went to check myself
set the date and you should see among quests
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
here got rest of the guides if need
I've completed 'Jingle Bells '23,' but is there a different event for Christmas 2022?
I changed the date back to 25/12/2022 but haven't received any new 'Things To Do' on my list ('Jingle Bells '22).

Similarly, I have a question about the Halloween event.
I changed the date to 31/10/2023, launched the event from Phone and played it.
But I haven't received any new events when going back to 31/10/2022.
(The old walkthrough guide provides steps similar to the one from 2023.)

Thanks.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I've completed 'Jingle Bells '23,' but is there a different event for Christmas 2022?
I changed the date back to 25/12/2022 but haven't received any new 'Things To Do' on my list ('Jingle Bells '22).

Similarly, I have a question about the Halloween event.
I changed the date to 31/10/2023, launched the event from Phone and played it.
But I haven't received any new events when going back to 31/10/2022.
(The old walkthrough guide provides steps similar to the one from 2023.)

Thanks.
only xmas and halloween time should matter, years dont i think, tho i havent done this years versions of it yet (got few updates stockpiled for when ill get to it) so cant help you there much, but check the dreamer app if any new dream pops out.
as for halloween 23 is same thing just few things were added in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 317 Votes