Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I've completed 'Jingle Bells '23,' but is there a different event for Christmas 2022?
I changed the date back to 25/12/2022 but haven't received any new 'Things To Do' on my list ('Jingle Bells '22).

Similarly, I have a question about the Halloween event.
I changed the date to 31/10/2023, launched the event from Phone and played it.
But I haven't received any new events when going back to 31/10/2022.
(The old walkthrough guide provides steps similar to the one from 2023.)

Thanks.
I feel like there is. Or maybe I am mistaken. It somewhat became a tradition of downloading the new version of this game every year on christmas.

Reactions: richard.freeman

nonname987

Jul 27, 2020
Thanks for this great game!
I really enjoy the the thrill and humor of the story and the variety of the gajls (including their amazing mimics >;<)

A real masterpiece in the making!

Found a little "hickup" i think..and sry if that was discussed befor but iam not good on scanning forums and also not on reporting. Feel free to delete/ignore if it was already (dont wanna pollute).

Playin version "0.7.2 Early Access"
Tried to exaust everything befor advancing main- and char-story (just my playstyle)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And apologies again if this was discussed befor. So i got some glimpses on B's name forum scan but iam not sure that shes still suppose to be in the game?
If not: that 1 scene is a relic
If yes : the quest triggers to soon
If B. shall be replaced by someone else: the quest is still early and/or maybe switch her etc.? (depends)

Thanks for ur patience.

ps
Again Amazing Game
and feel free to delete if allready discussed

Last edited:
Reactions: Konstantinus

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Thanks for this great game!
I really enjoy the the thrill and humor of the story and the variety of the gajls (including their amazing mimics >;<)

A real masterpiece in the making!

Found a little "hickup" i think..and sry if that was discussed befor but iam not good on scanning forums and also not on reporting. Feel free to delete/ignore if it was already (dont wanna pollute).

Playin version "0.7.2 Early Access"
Tried to exaust everything befor advancing main- and char-story (just my playstyle)

... *Spoiler* ... (sry dont know how to hide it)

Played like that to the point soon after rescuein Lyriel. Then Naomi advanced her char quest smwhat herself till the Quest...

"Naomi St. ch. 20
Shes back at square one, and shes goin to square it all up alright.
- Check on N. bothering Blair (which i didnt meet till this point) in the living room in the evening."
This scene exist... N. + B. on the couch etc... +3 other checks for that quest.

"edit: N. also is the only 1 with a Intimacy maxx 40 .. (at this point of her story after rescuein L.)"

And apologies again if this was discussed befor. So i got some glimpses on B's name forum scan but iam not sure that shes still suppose to be in the game?
If not: that 1 scene is a relic
If yes : the quest triggers to soon
If B. shall be replaced by someone else: the quest is still early and/or maybe switch her etc.? (depends)

Thanks for ur patience.

ps
Again Amazing Game
and feel free to delete if allready discussed
see the flag button on the text area? click that to hide spoilers

Reactions: richard.freeman

nonname987

Jul 27, 2020
I have an addition to my previous post Naomi St. ch. 20 hickup.

To be fair upfront N. questlog says "End of route for current version" on every point, so i assume theres work in progress which i like to support with this feedback.

So i did that mentioned questpart to free the living room in some evenings and progressed the main story to the point Y. joint
to advance the gaijls quests
(btw Love everyones >,< when u tell Y. "just do what i say")

But back to the hickup.
Ns continuing quest seems to keep interfering, f.e.
- i still didnt unlock the garage in which i suppose to face her and B.
- N. taught C. to use ropes and now it seems i cant progess C. story quest ch. 18. "tell her ur rdy to go in the evening"
because every time she would be free to talk to in her room shes knoting ropes... which i tried several times but doesnt seem to change back. Please tell me if iam wrong here and it does infact change back!

I reloaded a safe file befor all that and try again without progressing N. ...
Hope that there arent and looking out for any further colluions with all the any events behind the "blocked" living room in the evening.

Last edited:

Zerokar

Jul 7, 2021
Good afternoon everybody.

I have a small doubt and would like your advice:

When on the quest to travel to Naomi's world to look for her girls I went with her. The trip goes wrong, she gets angry and starts quests with Rae to teach her how to travel.

What's better in the game: traveling with Naomi even though everything goes wrong, or refusing to travel with her to talk to Rae first, even though we lose points with Naomi?

Superfuken

Apr 19, 2022
Good afternoon everybody.

I have a small doubt and would like your advice:

When on the quest to travel to Naomi's world to look for her girls I went with her. The trip goes wrong, she gets angry and starts quests with Rae to teach her how to travel.

What's better in the game: traveling with Naomi even though everything goes wrong, or refusing to travel with her to talk to Rae first, even though we lose points with Naomi?
Hi.
To continue the story you need to take Naomi to her world. In the end the plot forces you to travel in order to advance in the game.
In my opinion, Naomi's story is a plot that goes nowhere and blocks her relationship with the girl.

Reactions: Zerokar

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
idk if it fell off but the orc and the dwarf are too weird for me, other characters are very attractive tho
I do agree with you there, I will take it even a step further - the orc, dwarf, and pirate lady are straight up gross. Cait is 'OK' but I wouldn't consider her attractive. It's really confusing how we ended up with only 2 decent LIs and 3-4 duds.

Unfortunately I think there is a modern trend of taking the rainbow approach - "let's throw something for everyone in!" I hate that trend lol. It's compounded in a lot of games nowadays by the equally shitty trend of forcing the player to advance LIs they aren't interested in, to advance the story. (It used to be you just had to pick one LI and pursue them and if you wanted to pursue another one that would be a whole separate playthrough with different choices made. But now everyone is lazy and just wants to clear all the content in a single run so here we are.)

My 5 star review stands though, because Lyriel is hot as fuck.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I do agree with you there, I will take it even a step further - the orc, dwarf, and pirate lady are straight up gross. Cait is 'OK' but I wouldn't consider her attractive. It's really confusing how we ended up with only 2 decent LIs and 3-4 duds.

Unfortunately I think there is a modern trend of taking the rainbow approach - "let's throw something for everyone in!" I hate that trend lol. It's compounded in a lot of games nowadays by the equally shitty trend of forcing the player to advance LIs they aren't interested in, to advance the story. (It used to be you just had to pick one LI and pursue them and if you wanted to pursue another one that would be a whole separate playthrough with different choices made. But now everyone is lazy and just wants to clear all the content in a single run so here we are.)

My 5 star review stands though, because Lyriel is hot as fuck.
I'm astonished that anyone could fail to find Cait attractive. Admittedly I've always had a thing for redheads. She, Rae and Lyriel I find the hottest. I've warmed to Blair and, whilst Naomi and Yona aren't my type physically, they are interesting as characters. For me it isn't the sex that makes this game special anyway; it's the characterisation, the dialogue (including the humour), and the plot.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Which calls for the classic "Big Lebowski" quote. And the "rainbow" approach, well, I prefer it to only the same general type of LI, even though it means that I will have some LIs that I do not like as much or even would like to avoid. As long as I can avoid them, that's way preferrable (to me) to just having half a dozen bimbo schoolgirls with all the same type of character just different hairdos. But that again is just, like, my opinion man.

littleowen

Jul 16, 2018
the orc, dwarf, and pirate lady are straight up gross. Cait is 'OK' but I wouldn't consider her attractive.
Not completely on the same lane but i kinda agree. Personally i find Yona's story quite compelling and i want to see how it goes but i wouldn't hit that, Blair is a mixed bag so far, Naomi is fine (good even) but her plans are clear and they basically don't involve you in any way other that a taxi service so sure ill have fun but that is that and finally Cait, she is cute but her charm is that of a small kid, i want to see her grow as a person but thats it.

Rae and Lyriel are just straight up better looking and then there is Rae being so far ahead of everyone else as far as being a complete character that she just eclipses everyone else

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
This game is without a doubt one of the best I've seen of this genre in recent times.

Interesting characters, multiple stories that arouse interest, not only in the sex scenes that unfold, but also in the outcome of the stories.

Love RAE, i miss her horns, dev must put at least one sex scene with her real appearance, the horned succubus RAE, the true succubus look. At least as a dream, or something.

The second girl i like is BLAIR, as i love short and/or chubby girls.
Sad thing is she only appears in this story so late. She never will have the main protagonism as the other girls have (less Yona too) sadly.
I Fancy that Dwarf... Miss the Dragon Age 1 game Dwarf Girls (i played as Dwarf Warrior)... Shortstack girls and Chubby girls also need love : )

A game that I recommend for those who haven't played it yet.

Hope to see soon more develop in this well crafted game, and i wish you all, Moderator, the Developer, and all members here, a good Christmas and a happy New Year.

And obvious... happy fappings! : D

P.S- Mensage to the Dev, even if i think he will never read this post: In your next game, dont do a ROME themed game. Zanith, do a Medieval or a Fantasy Medieval game. Your fans will apreciate more. Just an advice from a fan. : )

Jan 14, 2023
The second girl i like is BLAIR, as i love short and/or chubby girls.
Sad thing is she only appears in this story so late. She never will have the main protagonism as the other girls have (less Yona too) sadly.
I Fancy that Dwarf... Miss the Dragon Age 1 game Dwarf Girls (i played as Dwarf Warrior)... Shortstack girls and Chubby girls also need love : )
You Sir, are a Unicorn and I shall keep this post as evidence that the Goddess loves all her children.

Sadly, I'm 180cm and swum lots as a child.

4.70 star(s) 317 Votes