May 18, 2019
I suppose with the girls who aren't human, it might not be possible. But there doesn't seem any reason why Naomi and Caitlyn shouldn't become pregnant. Whether Zanith intends to go down that route is another matter, of course. It would require a lot of extra artwork.
I don't remember exactly where, but I know Naomi will say somewhere if you cum inside her that it's a good thing she has some sort of conctraceptive spell up, or she might have gotten pregnant from that.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Regarding any potential pregnancy, if it shows up, it will likely be in the epilogue of the game.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Just got back online after an internet sabbatical and just finished the latest updates. Finally, an in house group scene. Hope there will be many more. And I hope that after this little bonding experience Cait and Lyriel will become the besties they were always meant to be. Maybe they'll even stop referring to one another as Miss Lyriel and the Girl?

Zanith if you want an idea for another scene, what if a proud Momma Rae gave the girls a bottle of wine to celebrate the momentous event and, after getting a snoot full, the girls decided to jump MC's bones at 3:00am! The morning after scene would be hilarious

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Anyone have a zip version of the 7.2 patch? It won't detect my copy of the game because it's in a custom directory.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.7.2r3 buged Version (don`t know what is the difference between the version here and these)

Quest dont`t work (and maybe others):
Hanging out with Cait, Cait Story ch. 22 & Lost and Found pt. 5

• Sad
Reactions: richard.freeman

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
0.7.2r3 buged Version (don`t know what is the difference between the version here and these)

Quest dont`t work (and maybe others):
Hanging out with Cait, Cait Story ch. 22 & Lost and Found pt. 5

Those all work in my game and are all complete version 0.7.2r.2 , I haven't played 0.7.2r3 yet downloading now. The difference in versions is if it has the r it's completed version of game update

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Those all work in my game and are all complete version 0.7.2r.2 , I haven't played 0.7.2r3 yet downloading now. The difference in versions is if it has the r it's completed version of game update
It is not working I wrote it and reported aso in the Discord channel.

One Quest blocks the other Quest in the Libary.

I have talked with Cait so many times and the two other Quests are open.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
It is not working I wrote it and reported aso in the Discord channel.

One Quest blocks the other Quest in the Libary.

I have talked with Cait so many times and the two other Quests are open.
:unsure: I don't know what to say then, I did them all in version that I said and they are all completed in my log. Anyway have a good one cheers :)

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
:unsure: I don't know what to say then, I did them all in version that I said and they are all completed in my log. Anyway have a good one cheers :)
The problem by a sandbox game is the producer program most the perfect way and when a player don`t use these perfect way he get most bugs or dead ends (this can be you solved a quest earlier or later and so on).

I played further with my 0.6.9r2 save and maybe when you solve a quest before or so it buged it (so it is by the most games).

For example by Cait I used all answers and it is open so it must be buged (so many time in game days I wasted).

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The problem by a sandbox game is the producer program most the perfect way and when a player don`t use these perfect way he get most bugs or dead ends (this can be you solved a quest earlier or later and so on).

I played further with my 0.6.9r2 save and maybe when you solve a quest before or so it buged it (so it is by the most games).

For example by Cait I used all answers and it is open so it must be buged (so many time in game days I wasted).
Generally this can happen, however I have not heard of many problems like this on this game. Mind sharing your save so others can have a look?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Generally this can happen, however I have not heard of many problems like this on this game. Mind sharing your save so others can have a look?
I reported it by Discord and somebody mean this bug is fixed in the next version so I must wait for the next free version 0.7.3. The new version is at the moment 0.7.4

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
need more of that elf

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
can anyone help me with these hidden pics
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there is no time when i hover over them so im not sure if i got soft locked out of them

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
seems the previous EA release were the only one and definitive...so it's lecit assuming the same and play this right now?

4.70 star(s) 317 Votes