bkcherryl

Mar 6, 2020
I'm worried about rae past. she's a succubus, it doesn't let me rest easy thinking what she did before. She also does "ntr" she cares more about her teacher than the MC

That's why lately I've been more fond of Lyriel and cait
I'm usually averse to succubus characters because they obviously need to feed daily and god knows how long they lived untill they met the MC, but I can make an exception for Rae since she's the best written character and has the best personality/character design of all the charactes by far,not even close imo.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I'm usually averse to succubus characters because they obviously need to feed daily and god knows how long they lived untill they met the MC, but I can make an exception for Rae since she's the best written character and has the best personality/character design of all the charactes by far,not even close imo.
Well she was the very first one lol, the dev had for more time with her than anyone else and spent it well

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
I'm worried about rae past. she's a succubus, it doesn't let me rest easy thinking what she did before. She also does "ntr" she cares more about her teacher than the MC

That's why lately I've been more fond of Lyriel and cait
Stick with her, mate. It is just a hunch but she has potential to be a very loyal wife (assuming you have smarts to keep her happy). Actually, none of them but Rae give a crap about MC; you can feel it as well if you read between the lines carefully.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Grim and Hfap5

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Every time I see Yona involved in the story I'm reminded of how much I want to like her, but just can't. Unlike Blair. Blair just straight up annoys me. :ROFLMAO:

On the opposite side of the spectrum are Best Girl(s) Lyriel and Rae...

Speaking of Rae, anyone know what the "wake up to Rae standing over you with her impish smile" content is or how to trigger it? So far all I managed with this release was the Christmas content (like last year) and the new fireworks. Where's my succubus?

Reactions: Zyorx

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
Every time I see Yona involved in the story I'm reminded of how much I want to like her, but just can't. Unlike Blair. Blair just straight up annoys me. :ROFLMAO:

On the opposite side of the spectrum are Best Girl(s) Lyriel and Rae...

Speaking of Rae, anyone know what the "wake up to Rae standing over you with her impish smile" content is or how to trigger it? So far all I managed with this release was the Christmas content (like last year) and the new fireworks. Where's my succubus?
According to scripts.rpa you need wait 2 days after finishing rae22. If you do just sleep normally in your bed, and in the morning, if none else is visiting, you would probably find rae.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
¿You tried this post?

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-house-in-the-rift-v0-7-2-r3-ea-zanith.29627/post-4921051

Pool scene, search in the pool...Or try to complete all Naomi quests.
i have completed all of her quests and as far as i can tell i have collected them all but it's just not unlocked or allowing me to unlock for some reason. only one that might fit is the pool one but it is not there
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 22, 2021
Random thing I need help with. I am doing the hanging with Naomi thing and i have gotten to the spend time with her in the evening at the kitchen counter and she just keeps saying the same thing. I have done all the options and done this about 10 times but nothing is changing. Is there a mistake I am making? How do I proceed with this thing? or do i just keep trying? XD

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
According to scripts.rpa you need wait 2 days after finishing rae22. If you do just sleep normally in your bed, and in the morning, if none else is visiting, you would probably find rae.
Hrm. Nope. Even after "turning off" Lyriel (I'm sorry babe!). Of course my current saves are freaking ancient and on day 550+ or something so that may be blocking it somehow. I may finally have to completely restart. I guess it'll give me something to do when I have a few hours to kill.

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
Random thing I need help with. I am doing the hanging with Naomi thing and i have gotten to the spend time with her in the evening at the kitchen counter and she just keeps saying the same thing. I have done all the options and done this about 10 times but nothing is changing. Is there a mistake I am making? How do I proceed with this thing? or do i just keep trying? XD
In the current version there are 3 variations and the code tells me they are chosen by some random_exhaust. However, it seems to me that most of the time I get one way too often, just try harder.

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
Hrm. Nope. Even after "turning off" Lyriel (I'm sorry babe!). Of course my current saves are freaking ancient and on day 550+ or something so that may be blocking it somehow. I may finally have to completely restart. I guess it'll give me something to do when I have a few hours to kill.
If nothing works there is always urm mod to force start it.

4.70 star(s) 317 Votes