Nov 22, 2021
Found an issue maybe?
The Blair vibrator conversation started and at the end got an error clicked ignore and got sent back to the main menu and hadn't saved in awhile and apparently no autosaves....so that sucks.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Neither Naomi nor Blair is an orc. Did you mean Yona rather than Blair? Or dwarf rather than orc?
No, I mean I walked through the living room and a automatic scene played between Naomi and Blair, but I haven't even done the sleep sequence to have Yona join the house. I assumed Yona comes before Blair since I can't do her sleep stuff at all yet.

Been trying to do all possible storyline stuff for each person until it says "continue the main story" then I'd do the sleep stuff to have someone else join. Right now I got Naomi's quest 21 or 22 and I feel like it should have stopped progress awhile ago until someone else joined, which lead to the issue I had with the story scene.

bkcherryl

Mar 6, 2020
Rae was masterly crafter tool for espionage. A long living creatue with great wits and affinity for magic, capable of using it to seduce or fight if needed, highly trained in the art of combat, infiltration and diplomacy and even learned some skills on the job. During all those years spying courts on many worlds she probably had more dicks inside her than MC lived days. And how grim her dialogues were sometimes, she probably had to whore herself from bad situation if wasn't raped few times. I mean, her first encounter with MC is literally offering a blowjob to save her skin.

Being trapped in the house is but a chance for her to escape that life. A chance she rather won't take, because if I'm reading the hints right, she already tried that and it ended badly for her lover. Still it doesn't mean she can't enjoy that vacation in the house.
My comment was in response to this " Bad news, Rae's job was to sleep with important men, and maybe women, at the behest of the rulers of her land."
I never said she didn't have to bang them,the point I made is that she wasn't sleeping around with these important people just because her boss told her to, she was more than likely collecting intel and spying for her.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
My comment was in response to this " Bad news, Rae's job was to sleep with important men, and maybe women, at the behest of the rulers of her land."
I never said she didn't have to bang them,the point I made is that she wasn't sleeping around with these important people just because her boss told her to, she was more than likely collecting intel and spying for her.
This is hilarious! It's OK if she sleeps with a lot of people, just as long as she kills them afterwards!!!

Rae is a Succubus, a sex demon. That anyone would be surprised that she's not a virgin is just so hilariously stupid it just boggles the mind.

• Angry
Reactions: Hfap5

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Haven't played since 0.7.0. Trying the current build and have a couple of thoughts.

First, have some of the dependencies/triggers changed? I hit day 100 before the house started to get dirty and at day 130 I still haven't managed to get more than a goodnight kiss watching movies with Rae. We must have watched the Rocky Horror Picture show a dozen times by now. It was amusing when Cait wanted to get everyone together for a meal... and Yona and Blair were never mentioned. The Christmas elves would have been better had the MC met them first, but I get that can be an issue.

Secondly, some of the events are flowing together. For example, MC and Rae travel to the rooftop and climb the water tower -- ending with a leap. Immediately, the MC s confronted by a man on a bench asking about ambition. I wake from that and Rae leaves for a shower. The next morning I wake up and speculate about the man. Obviously, the two events don't like to share space. It's happened with others as well where I'll be talking to one woman, finish the conversation and am immediately accosted by another.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AHouseInTheRift-0.7.3R3EA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Ecchi lover

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
I was too, to both of you, but I see now it didn't quote him in my post. Guess refreshing the page must have revert to previous version without me quoting him. Bt was worded, in my opinion, like you though she wasn't really sleeping with 'em but only spying.

But no matter what we think, Rae is a tool and is doing it's job. Even now, on her forced vacation she's still working, gathering intel on MC and his world.

This is hilarious! It's OK if she sleeps with a lot of people, just as long as she kills them afterwards!!!

Rae is a Succubus, a sex demon. That anyone would be surprised that she's not a virgin is just so hilariously stupid it just boggles the mind.
Hard to not agree. She's a succubus. She has a body and magic, not using those in her line of work would be quite a waste of her skillset and, in some cases, certainly would decrease chances of success.

Not sure about others, but personally, I cannot say I like it. I mostly try not to think about her past, but when I do, well, the evidence is overwhelming, no use to try to deny it. Still, past is past, I could live with that.
MC-Me: Sorry, Rae, I really wish to look into your beautiful daemonic eyes and see you as a potential love interest, but I really can't see through that fortress of dicks on the way every time you open your mouth to remind me about it!

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
No, I mean I walked through the living room and a automatic scene played between Naomi and Blair, but I haven't even done the sleep sequence to have Yona join the house. I assumed Yona comes before Blair since I can't do her sleep stuff at all yet.

Been trying to do all possible storyline stuff for each person until it says "continue the main story" then I'd do the sleep stuff to have someone else join. Right now I got Naomi's quest 21 or 22 and I feel like it should have stopped progress awhile ago until someone else joined, which lead to the issue I had with the story scene.
Ah, I see what you mean. Yes, Yona should appear before Blair. I've always done the sleep stuff to have someone else join as soon as it became an option, and from your experience it sounds like that's what the game's logic expects to happen.

Reactions: Valirr

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of A House In The Rift with DarkAssassin gallery unlock mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text, variable viewer + console and number of other features
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen

**Special Instructions:**
Install apk.
Alternative persistent saves. Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/dark.magic/game folder.
(game will quit now)
(Unzip archive.zip if split option)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.
Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.

**archive.rpa**
(Single file, 5.23Gb)(0.7.0r1) Mega
(Split zip, unzip to combine)
001 Mega
002 Mega

**v0.7.3 r3 apk file**(393MB)
You do NOT need to download archive.rpa IF you have the 0.7.0r1 version above.
Mega
Updated my Android port to v0.7.3 r3

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
MC-Me: Sorry, Rae, I really wish to look into your beautiful daemonic eyes and see you as a potential love interest, but I really can't see through that fortress of dicks on the way every time you open your mouth to remind me about it!
I'm very old but even if I live to be a hundred I will never understand the narcissistic arrogance of some people. Do you really believe that women should just spring forth from the earth pure the moment you walk into their lives? "Fortress of dicks"? Judgemental hypocrite

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I'm very old but even if I live to be a hundred I will never understand the narcissistic arrogance of some people. Do you really believe that women should just spring forth from the earth pure the moment you walk into their lives? "Fortress of dicks"? Judgemental hypocrite
I don't understand guys like them. demons/succubus have the ability to hypnotize people and make them think they did things they didn't so whose to say Rae actually slept with that many people

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
Not sure about others, but personally, I cannot say I like it. I mostly try not to think about her past, but when I do, well, the evidence is overwhelming, no use to try to deny it. Still, past is past, I could live with that.
Why did the creator choose to make a whore sucubo? It's not currently because she's trapped in the house but because he wants her to have that past?

Well, most men I would say that 98% don't care about a girl's past, so I understand from that market vantage point that it wasn't necessary to do it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I don't understand guys like them. demons/succubus have the ability to hypnotize people and make them think they did things they didn't so whose to say Rae actually slept with that many people
It doesn't matter how many people she has had sex with, I don't think anyone playing a harem game, or any adult game where they are striving for as much sex as possible, is in a position to judge anyone. Rae is just a character but she's represents many people irl that are judged that way. I'm far from a Feminist in my belief but the one good argument that the feminist ever had is that a double standard is bullshit

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
After all, nothing we all talk about here is confirmed?
Isn't there an explicit dialogue that says "yes" .it's all theory?

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023

The debate isn't that she's not a virgin, it's whether she was a prostitute, a whore. She may not be a virgin because she played with toys or trained with her master

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
But no matter what we think, Rae is a tool and is doing it's job. Even now, on her forced vacation she's still working, gathering intel on MC and his world.

Hard to not agree. She's a succubus. She has a body and magic, not using those in her line of work would be quite a waste of her skillset and, in some cases, certainly would decrease chances of success.
Nothing you say makes sense, you assume that in order to gather information an agent has to have sex. All that work can be done without the need to do disturbing acts. I don't think Russian and U.S. agents have to sleep with just anyone to get information

4.70 star(s) 317 Votes