ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Definitely enjoying this game, but I think my save corrupted and I'm not sure I have the attention span to completely redo my progress. If there's anyway to salvage it I'd be grateful
Loaded your save, everything seems to be working fine for me. To progress with Lyriel, check the love app.

ShadowBlaze94

Aug 22, 2018
Loaded your save, everything seems to be working fine for me. To progress with Lyriel, check the love app.
Yeah, I dunno what happened. I ended up deleting the save I had and redownloading the one I uploaded here and now it's working fine. I was definitely getting an exception but I don't know what was causing it

neon9212

Aug 27, 2017
Just the Naomi stuff well... Here are some of them...
Naomi in the loft Part 1 Part 2 Part 3
Naomi doing her thang - CG.zip
Rift House Sensual Services Presents CG.zip Vid.mp4
There are more (plus all the CG for the other girls) but... well to be honest I'm far to lazy to upload them, so if you want all the other CG you should become a patron and just download them yourself that way you will get all of them plus any future CG.
you tease XD in all seriousness though, i agree, if one is able too, and really wants the cg sets, support zanith. i wish i could, but i cant, and while it isnt any of the possible rae cg sets, i'll gladly accept the naomi ones you posted.

try to support zanith guys! it helps this beautiful game grow more

Jan 28, 2018
I dont think there is a walkthrough and i also think you will not need one, because you have the love app that gives you hints. There is stuff that you can miss afaik, but it is not much.

Reactions: ZanithOne

Archkllr

Feb 1, 2018
ZanithOne would you be okay with us doing the $120 tier for one month to get permanent access to the alpha? I usually only do $1-$5 tiers but figure I could give a larger amount once for now and then go to a lower tier. Also, I mostly want to do it to support you in general because of everything that I've seen on this thread. It is honorable that you share your projects with the world and you deserve support because of it. I have stopped supporting others in the past for being too greedy (too many security steps to block people who aren't paying). You also continue to provide content on a regular basis and this has become my favorite game.

kanon92

Dec 27, 2017
Nice. Oddly some scenes didn't unlock for me in the gallery. "Useless Mutt" and one for Cait, despite having completed her full scenes (as of 0.4.5). Thanks for the feature!
I have 4 of Rae missing and 1 of Naomi, kind of want a way to unlock them all

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
anyone find the new cait event? Played for a few days following her around the house and nothing.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yes, Thank you for the gallery
Unfortunately I seem to be missing a couple, and I'm hoping I don't have to start a new game. which I fear for one I might have to.

1st one for Rae called Pre-Reveal Service

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And the second and third is for Naomi called Bath Ride & Like Big Gyals

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes