FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
It's the first scene in her femdom route. You need to take her up on her challenge to wrestle with her. If you refused you'll need to start a new save.
Oh dam..
Am I guessing this is just one of many scenes that can't get unlocked if you miss them first time around ??
I'm missing 'Peace offering' / 'Pre-reveal Service' (Azrae) & 'Useless Mutt' (Lyriel) as well & I don't have an old previous save to roll back to :(

May 14, 2020
For some reason, I avoided this game for a while. I don't remember why exactly, maybe the premise felt off to me or I didn't get what it entailed.

Having said that, I tried it (at version 0.4.4 I think) and I was very pleasantly surprised. It's a great game so far, I am actually interested in the story and dialog, and the lewd scenes are great as well. From now on I will definitely keep my eye out for updates, great work Zanith.

Reactions: ZanithOne

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
How do I get the scene "Like big gyals?" in Naomi's gallery? The love app says I have done everything with her.
you know how to get "yoy like big gyals ?" (naomi scene)
This is the event when you walk in on her watching a movie, and she does a leg lock on you if you agree. It was coded poorly, so I haven't figured a way to auto-unlock it at first, but I'll fix this for 0.4.6 beta and later. Or you can just replay the game to unlock it in the meantime.

Nice. Oddly some scenes didn't unlock for me in the gallery. "Useless Mutt" and one for Cait, despite having completed her full scenes (as of 0.4.5). Thanks for the feature!
That's a bit weird. "Useless mutt" requires you to choose certain options in Lyriel's dreams, but all Cait's scenes should be unlocked.

Yes, Thank you for the gallery
Unfortunately I seem to be missing a couple, and I'm hoping I don't have to start a new game. which I fear for one I might have to.

1st one for Rae called Pre-Reveal Service

And the second and third is for Naomi called Bath Ride & Like Big Gyals
Rae's one will require you to replay the game, it's one of a few missable scenes. Bath ride is a repeatable, so you should be able to get it, probably just didn't do it yet. The last one was coded poorly, will be fixed for v0.4.6 beta and later versions (will auto-unlock if you've seen the event).

Hee, Rae doesn't understand the concept of a MacGuffin. I'm surprised, the concept of an object being important for a story but it not actually mattering what the object is is pretty much as old as the concept of stories themselves.
She may understand the concept of MacGuffin in itself, but it is at least weird to her that the characters are shown to react to it with a mix of strong emotions, yet the object itself isn't shown. She's still not completely used to movies as a medium.

It's really nice cuddling up to her like this. It would be nice to have something similar for watching daytime TV with her, getting a bit closer together.
Rae is really getting into movies, huh? One of these nights we should dream up a movie theatre to visit with her.
Goodnight kiss is really nice, and perhaps we'll be able to join her for the night soon? Being able to spend the night with the girls would be great, and Rae is clearly the most likely to go for that. Naomi we kind of can, but she didn't seem all that into it. And Cait isn't quite that open yet.
All on The List.

And you know what else would be hot? If some of the other girls were there watching the film too, and we were doing it secretly under the blanket. She'd have to keep quiet then with another girl on the other end of the couch. :devilish:
This may or may not be on The List :whistle:

I wonder how much she gets out of this, is she dripping down below?
And no comment on that :rolleyes:

Possibly Rae wearing nothing but her apron while cooking should be blocked when Lyriel is in the room? Or maybe she likes to tease her like that?
Maybe...

Cacaprout123

Nov 14, 2019
This is the event when you walk in on her watching a movie, and she does a leg lock on you if you agree. It was coded poorly, so I haven't figured a way to auto-unlock it at first, but I'll fix this for 0.4.6 beta and later. Or you can just replay the game to unlock it in the meantime.

That's a bit weird. "Useless mutt" requires you to choose certain options in Lyriel's dreams, but all Cait's scenes should be unlocked.

Rae's one will require you to replay the game, it's one of a few missable scenes. Bath ride is a repeatable, so you should be able to get it, probably just didn't do it yet. The last one was coded poorly, will be fixed for v0.4.6 beta and later versions (will auto-unlock if you've seen the event).

She may understand the concept of MacGuffin in itself, but it is at least weird to her that the characters are shown to react to it with a mix of strong emotions, yet the object itself isn't shown. She's still not completely used to movies as a medium.

All on The List.

This may or may not be on The List :whistle:

And no comment on that :rolleyes:

Maybe...
So
Anything planned for lyriel soon ?

whoknows1337

Jun 18, 2018
I seem to be hard stuck on "take to rae in her room" and on 20/20 stats for her. Checking the gallery i'm misssing a fuckton of scenes (as with Naomi though she has no hints)

May I garner some hints?

Also can't seem to get the shower sequence right but that's probably my fault.

verconic69

Mar 3, 2020
The battle is tough, but winnable. Build up your strength for a few days, then try again. Look for the hints in the dialogue. It says mighty swing, leap. Says something that sounds like a weaker attack, deflect. When it is your turn, pay attention to what it tells you. I can't remember the exact phrasing, but one is like you can catch your breath, then guard. She is off balance, attack.
Thanks! I am going to give this a try.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Thanks! I am going to give this a try.
You can always use the "Back" command at the bottom of the screen. It's a feature to Ren'py so you can rollback dialogue, and you can also rollback actions. Such as your choices during the sparring match with Rae. So if you get a outcome you don't like just go back and pick a different one.

andreadbl

Sep 30, 2018
someone have a full gallery save? I'm missing the "like big gyals" scene and I don't wanna replay the whole game

verconic69

Mar 3, 2020
You can always use the "Back" command at the bottom of the screen. It's a feature to Ren'py so you can rollback dialogue, and you can also rollback actions. Such as your choices during the sparring match with Rae. So if you get a outcome you don't like just go back and pick a different one.
Thanks for the tip!

Reactions: onyxmoose

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Man,for a succubus,she really is a hard ass when it come to sex huh:rolleyes:.Well,based on mc appearance,he is not really that good looking:ROFLMAO:

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
So
Anything planned for lyriel soon ?
She'll be getting some personal story content within 2-3 updates.

do we need money ? do money have use ?
For now, only one event uses money, but there will be more uses for cash later.

Not right now, but I assume it'll be useful when we get back to having dates in our world - don't want to cheat that tavern keep after all, it's bad luck ;)
Exactly this :whistle:

someone have a full gallery save? I'm missing the "like big gyals" scene and I don't wanna replay the whole game
This scene unlock will be fixed in 0.4.6 beta and later versions.

Feeling like an idiot here. Where is the 3 phrase password in the medical bay?
You can find it in the dream or guess it, it's pretty easy if you figure it out.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
How do i get anal from Rae,

and will there be harem and pregnancy in the end.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes