Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Hnnggh...Caitlin are so fucking adorable..Fuck! id love to corrupt her a bit.But seems like Rae do it for me..man,i gotta say Cait is my favourite now,how she try to please me step by step really is interesting..Id love to knocked her up and claim her for myself..heh,still dont get fourth girl..seems like in the dream she is quite arrogant and full of herself..Girl like her also good to train,much more better if she is an arrogant virgin,corrupt her to be submissive lover also good. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

NOVASSR

Dec 30, 2017
Guys Star kissed lovers and docking maneuver are from that dream on a spaceship right? Is ther a way to unlock them without replaying the game?

Reactions: -_-_-_-_-_-

osmifor

Mar 29, 2020
When will there be more elf content? I held back in that dream so that I could have fun with her in the house. T_T. How long do I have to hold back so that Succubus plant perverted thoughts in her mind so that she gets hot with me?

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
Can I only choose one of these three options? Is it possible to choose another in the process afterwards?

1.png

Reactions: TSSP

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
When will there be more elf content? I held back in that dream so that I could have fun with her in the house. T_T. How long do I have to hold back so that Succubus plant perverted thoughts in her mind so that she gets hot with me?
You'll have to wait for a couple of updates more, I'm afraid.

Will this game have pregnancy?all the girls perhaps?
I've already talked about pregnancy in this thread. Within the game proper (i.e. while the story is ongoing) it's almost certainly not going to happen. It is possible that one of the endings will include it, but even then it will be more of a background detail.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
You'll have to wait for a couple of updates more, I'm afraid.

I've already talked about pregnancy in this thread. Within the game proper (i.e. while the story is ongoing) it's almost certainly not going to happen. It is possible that one of the endings will include it, but even then it will be more of a background detail.
Aww,such a dissapointment,id love to see the pregnancy.Gotta claim their womb and all that.:cry:You know how many people will pay for that to happen eventhough it just an epilogue.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You can do anything in dreams though. I'd really like to see more canon dreams, so far we have a few story ones with the repeatable ones seeming to be non-canon.

Reactions: Genji

Skorm007

Nov 27, 2017
Honestly I was having a bad couple of days, but this game and it's interesting concept and well written and likable characters managed to lift my spirits.

Thanks for the awesome work man

Reactions: HansDampf788
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes