tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
1. check the heart icon it tells you your next move.
2. scene unlocker is coming in another update.
After posting that I made it to page two of the search results and saw that the dev said there wasn't divergent content. The use of "progress one of Naomi's two routes" early on in the game's hints made me think there were separate routes not concurrent ones. made me think if I had picked different options she wouldn't be so femdom or something. Was kinda hoping that there'd be a "soft" & "hard" option for everyone based on how you acted; guess that extra dream with Cait & Rae in the attic got my hopes up lol.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
how to get the droid sex dream?
You can access the space dream via the dreamer app on the phone
First you need to activate the dream (full of stars) on the app (dreamer pro plus) then go to sleep at night and choose the dream "it's full of stars", there is different content within the dream depending on where you visit and when, to see the droid content visit the med bay last.
d1.png d2.png d3.png d4.png d5.png

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Damn, I think i fell in love with Azreasha. This game is incredible, to the developer : Awesome work! Please keep it up, you have the whole community supporting you.
Agreed, I adore Rea as well, she is easily my favorite out of all the girls currently in game. She looks great and I love her personality and the ways she teases the other girls like Cait and Lyriel.
ahitr_cg_191103_01.png ahitr_cg_191103_02.png ahitr_cg_191103_03.png ahitr_cg_191103_04.png
Her cooking and tv/movie stuff is really cute, and the little costume fashion show event (I hope we get to see Harley Quinn Rea again).

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Meh,im more into Caitlin.and Lyriel...Rae is boring,she already corrupted and already expert in sex,nothing appealing about her.But,i do want to see her backstory and past though,maybe she get gangbang to please some aristocrat or some guys that she sent to.Based from her introduction and personality,she used to please many mens for her task.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Meh,im more into Caitlin.and Lyriel...Rae is boring,she already corrupted and already expert in sex,nothing appealing about her.But,i do want to see her backstory and past though,maybe she get gangbang to please some aristocrat or some guys that she sent to.Based from her introduction and personality,she used to please many mens for her task.
I like them both too, but i realy hope that you are wrong about Rae...maybe ZanithOne can tell if you are right or not.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I like them both too, but i realy hope that you are wrong about Rae...maybe ZanithOne can tell if you are right or not.
Wrong about what? The gangbang stuff? I highly doubt anything like that would ever get added to the game, it just wouldn't fit with the type of game this one currently is and I certainly wouldn't support it if it went that route. If you are asking whether or not Rea did stuff like that in her past then *shrug* who knows only Rea, Zanith and the players imagination I guess, she was an emissary/spy/political envoy of sorts who did sleep with political figures/Royals of other worlds for information/power/political favor and gains or whatever, she is a succubus demon so... not really all that surprising but it isn't content I would want to see in the game.

Reactions: AlexTorch and L30

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I really hope we get to see more of or in someway (maybe via a dream) re-visit the intro girls especially "Collage girl".
01_03.png 01_05.png loop_2_side_start.png
It could be fun if the park was added as a dream where you can then access content with the intro girls there.

ZanithOne I love the new intro, it looks really good ♡

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Wrong about what? The gangbang stuff? I highly doubt anything like that would ever get added to the game, it just wouldn't fit with the type of game this one currently is and I certainly wouldn't support it if it went that route. If you are asking whether or not Rea did stuff like that in her past then *shrug* who knows only Rea, Zanith and the players imagination I guess, she was an emissary/spy/political envoy of sorts who did sleep with political figures/Royals of other worlds for information/power/political favor and gains or whatever, she is a succubus demon so... not really all that surprising but it isn't content I would want to see in the game.
Yeah...me too...but is not because she is a succubus/demon that she is a complete slut, the only thing of her being a succubus is because of her aura, of course, i never belive that she was naive, but i hope that she was not a complete cheap slut. What i don't remember is anything saying that she was slepping with political figures, her being a spy i recall...but that i don't.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Yeah...me too...but is not because she is a succubus/demon that she is a complete slut, the only thing of her being a succubus is because of her aura, of course, i never belive that she was naive, but i hope that she was not a complete cheap slut. What i don't remember is anything saying that she was slepping with political figures, her being a spy i recall...but that i don't.
I wouldn't say she was a slut.
Anyway the whole sleeping with others in her past stuff is all kind of implied during her talks, that she would take on something like a mistress role occasionally to fulfill her objective, also remember how quick her character is ready to offer sexual favors to the player when she first meets them in the attic, she isn't a slut but sex is a part of her of who she is.
"And I am so glad you got me my bed back. I have not seen it in so long, all those years spent on others' filthy, cramped cots."
"You know, my own room. Not some garish disaster that some royal bastard imagines befits his new inamorata."

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Genji and AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I wouldn't say she was a slut.
Anyway the whole sleeping with others in her past stuff is all kind of implied during her talks, that she would take on something like a mistress role occasionally to fulfill her objective, also remember how quick her character is ready to offer sexual favors to the player when she first meets them in the attic, she isn't a slut but sex is a part of her of who she is.
In the end, we all will know more when the dev release more of her history....my only hope is that with the new writer, the history don't become bad...ZanithOne say that he cannot write sex scenes, but so far, every one that happend was nice and well written...

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes