dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
I'd suggest getting a different AV since in my opinion any AV Heuristic that would consistently generate a false positive from a simple .PNG file doesn't inspire much confidence in me.
This is what happened while using the game exe you have changed only for that matter. Heuristic is not meant to be a logical proof. We all know that. And many of us are grateful for small things, big things and everything in between... Yeah, sharing compressions will always be appreciated! But maybe you can leave the original game exe as is. You know, there are other ways to insert icons. Thanks

Kalrotix

Sep 27, 2017
Personally I like Naomi. For me, it's just that she doesn't know the MC from a very long time and she just see him as a friend/companion/fuck buddy. By comparison, she probably had pass years with her crew, that she consider probably as her family. It's normal to my eyes that she is ready to take a lot of risks to know what happened to them and react violently with a lot of frustration when she can't know what happened to them.

As for femdom, yes it bother me but I suppose that they need to have thins for every taste, I just hope that we will have the occasion to make her more submissive is sexual relations.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
This is what happened while using the game exe you have changed only for that matter. Heuristic is not meant to be a logical proof. We all know that. And many of us are grateful for small things, big things and everything in between... Yeah, sharing compressions will always be appreciated! But maybe you can leave the original game exe as is. You know, there are other ways to insert icons. Thanks
Thousands of people download my files every day. I'm sure If I were distributing malware more noise would be made across these forums. ;)

That said, I'll be sure to use uncompressed bitmap icons in the future, since AVs seem to take umbrage with them.
So what if the .exe is now 2x as big ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. I'll be updating my links in a bit. In the meantime, I've attached the new EXE below. Let me know if your AV still cries bloody murder. :D

Last edited:

ledha

Jul 12, 2019
I never upgraded a new game version of a game like this, how does it work ? Do i redownload the game and put my ancien save into it ?

ryusai

Apr 10, 2018
Some typos :
During Caitlin repeated boobjob scene :
"You'll tell me is I'm doing something wrong, right ?"
"And if you want me to do something differntly ?"

Reactions: ZanithOne
Oct 15, 2017
I never upgraded a new game version of a game like this, how does it work ? Do i redownload the game and put my ancien save into it ?
You download the new version and your saves should already be there since they are saved in C:\Users\*your username*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AHouseintheRift-1545999373 and not your game folder.

Reactions: Rhooo

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Why isn't it working for android?
Some phones may have issues installing large APK files(particularly over 2GB). Either connect your phone to a PC and install the app via ADB or try my compressed build that is smaller.

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
So last time I played was in 4.4, since then there have been several patches. Can anyone enlighten me about:

v0.4.7
  • 4 new events for Naomi starting her new story arc, some multi-part
  • Featuring Naomi in a dress
  • Rae's cuddle time event (what cuddle time event? you mean movie night?)
  • And after that you can basically sleep with her almost every night (could already do that beforehand)
v0.4.6
  • Full remaster of the intro sequence
  • 3 new daydream sex scenes (available in the intro)(just the intro? as in I have to start over?)
  • 2+ minutes of new animated footage (like ..where? I can't see any being available)
  • And possibly the hottest sex animation I've ever done (and this would be where exactly?)

All events seem to be completed in phone for everyone in my 4.4 save so I don't get what he's talking about.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
So last time I played was in 4.4, since then there have been several patches. Can anyone enlighten me about:
v0.4.7
  • 4 new events for Naomi starting her new story arc, some multi-part
  • Featuring Naomi in a dress
  • Rae's cuddle time event (what cuddle time event? you mean movie night?)
  • And after that you can basically sleep with her almost every night (could already do that beforehand)
v0.4.6
  • Full remaster of the intro sequence
  • 3 new daydream sex scenes (available in the intro)(just the intro? as in I have to start over?)
  • 2+ minutes of new animated footage (like ..where? I can't see any being available)
  • And possibly the hottest sex animation I've ever done (and this would be where exactly?)
All events seem to be completed in phone for everyone in my 4.4 save so I don't get what he's talking about.
For 4.7: So Naomi has some more story content related to wanting to get out of the house. In order to find out what happened to her crew. Rae has a cuddle event where you get to sleep in her bed. Rather than just laying down on the couch together.

For 4.6: There are three new sex scenes in the intro. Along with a opening animation. You can start a new game and get all the scenes, by going back through the dialogue, in less than five minutes. So don't feel like you have to start a new game entirely.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes