DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
I wouldn't say I have as strong as a reaction as some of the other people here. But probably due to her being brash, and somewhat dom. I like the different air she bring to the group, but I don't necessarily connect with those aspects of hers as much. And I like her looks, some muscle on a women is a welcome addition.
This is pretty how I feel about Naomi as well. Additionally, it feels a bit like the sexual and romantic aspects of the relationship with her are compartmentalized: she enjoys cuddling, and she enjoys sex, but not in the same event. This is probably best exemplified when you spend the night in her room, and in the morning if you try to wake her she essentially says you should have taken the hint to leave while she's pretending to be asleep. Naomi seems to be more interested in having a friends with benefits situation, which is fine, but I'm a sucker for full romance.

Not to say I don't enjoy her portions of the game. Her proactive and dominant personality plays well off of Cait and Lyriel; if she'd be swapped out for another timid or awkward girl, the interpersonal dynamics would be less balanced. And the warm fuzzy feeling from seeing her holding Cait reading at the front door is the kind of thing you don't get from most games.

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
Hey, new to this game. What scenes can you get in the space dream? I've already gotten the android and kissing ones, but I feel like there's more. Any advice on how to get them? And if the creator is watching, fantastic work so far!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hey, new to this game. What scenes can you get in the space dream? I've already gotten the android and kissing ones, but I feel like there's more. Any advice on how to get them? And if the creator is watching, fantastic work so far!
I made a quick guide on the dream, was making some notes for myself and decided I may as well polish and post it.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I'm curious what it is people who don't like Naomi don't like about her, is it her character or are they not into muscle girls? It wouldn't be the fun kind of poll but it sure would be interesting.
For me its because in almost all of her sex scenes main character is way way too passive. He just lays there like a dead fish or stand still. He might as well be a mannequin with a dildo taped on to it. That makes those sex scenes very boring and boring scenes means boring character for me.

Reactions: ZanithOne

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
My top list:
1.Caitlyn
2.Lyriel
3.Rae
4.Naomi.

Im more interested with Cait and Lyriel than Rae and Naomi.Its weird because im usually like all the character in other game(maybe because they all have a good personality).But not this one.
Cait's so darn cute :love: and she looks like a digital Hayden Winters. 10/10. Would cuddle.
hayden_winters_93487_10.jpg S92CkGF.jpg smiling.png 04_01.jpg

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
For me its because in almost all of her sex scenes main character is way way too passive. He just lays there like a dead fish or stand still. He might as well be a mannequin with a dildo taped on to it. That makes those sex scenes very boring and boring scenes means boring character for me.
Naomi is one night stand girl.She is the type that never stay for one man and always seek pleasure with any men went she need one.Based from her dream scene,im sure she is that type.Thats why she treat mc like a sex toy and sexual relief.She used to fling a lot back in the day.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Naomi is one night stand girl.She is the type that never stay for one man and always seek pleasure with any men went she need one.Based from her dream scene,im sure she is that type.Thats why she treat mc like a sex toy and sexual relief.She used to fling a lot back in the day.
doesn't change the fact that if someone doesn't like it, they won't enjoy scenes with her. Considering the other women, we have she is the only straight up(or closest to it) dom in the house. And femdom(on the lighter side in this case) is not the most popular fetish, you have Rae for example she could kick the mc ass. But she is easier to take it, partially due to her being a lot more agreeable and submissive. She does fit the house, but if you don't like that aspect that can be a bit harder to enjoy her content.

Mind you I don't want her to change, and like I said before she has a very good part in the group dynamic. But when it comes to consuming her sexual content, it's not my cup of tea.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
doesn't change the fact that if someone doesn't like it, they won't enjoy scenes with her. Considering the other women, we have she is the only straight up(or closest to it) dom in the house. And femdom(on the lighter side in this case) is not the most popular fetish, you have Rae for example she could kick the mc ass. But she is easier to take it, partially due to her being a lot more agreeable and submissive. She does fit the house, but if you don't like that aspect that can be a bit harder to enjoy her content.

Mind you I don't want her to change, and like I said before she has a very good part in the group dynamic. But when it comes to consuming her sexual content, it's not my cup of tea.
Rae used to submit with a lot of masters back in the day.So,her personality to be more agreeable and submissive are understandable.I do enjoy Rae and Naomi scene.But,we in the same boat here,not my cup tea for Naomi.

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
For me personally I am just much more into the other girls. As a very young boy I had a relationship with a girl like Naomi though she was a touch more abusive. Basically a horny bully. I'm far more into the romance or lust of the others than the wrestling match that Naomi likes. To her it's more about femdom than emotion. Yeah she likes sex but without the magic influence she probably be far less interested in MC. I get the feeling she'd be hitting on females more without the magic. And I doubt we will ever see her in any even slightly submissive pose like say doggystyle.

helixfossil

Jan 8, 2018
For me personally I am just much more into the other girls. As a very young boy I had a relationship with a girl like Naomi though she was a touch more abusive. Basically a horny bully. I'm far more into the romance or lust of the others than the wrestling match that Naomi likes. To her it's more about femdom than emotion. Yeah she likes sex but without the magic influence she probably be far less interested in MC. I get the feeling she'd be hitting on females more without the magic. And I doubt we will ever see her in any even slightly submissive pose like say doggystyle.
Sorry to hear about that man, hope you're doing better now

Reactions: ZanithOne
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes