Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
While Naomi isn't my first choice for reasons I previously mentioned this game is still top ten on this site and free. If this was the plan I see no reason not to enjoy it. I def wanna bang the Elf but like any good story the characters are developed in the way the author plans it. Just enjoy the game and it will get to your favorite waifu sooner or later. You want more? Put your money where your mouth is and support him. It will allow him to hire help or quit his day job to focus on the game. Maybe 1 or 2 of you here support him but I doubt it. You are getting a game that would normally cost $60-$100 for free because it's beta and he is more of an artist than a games studio. You couldn't get stuff like this from EA.

Reactions: RodrigoOSan

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
While Naomi isn't my first choice for reasons I previously mentioned this game is still top ten on this site and free. If this was the plan I see no reason not to enjoy it. I def wanna bang the Elf but like any good story the characters are developed in the way the author plans it. Just enjoy the game and it will get to your favorite waifu sooner or later. You want more? Put your money where your mouth is and support him. It will allow him to hire help or quit his day job to focus on the game. Maybe 1 or 2 of you here support him but I doubt it. You are getting a game that would normally cost $60-$100 for free because it's beta and he is more of an artist than a games studio. You couldn't get stuff like this from EA.
why do you think noone here supports the devs? Of course not everyone does, but I'm pretty sure many games gain supporters by being posted here because they get more exposure. I wouldnt have known this game even existed if it wasnt posted here.

gnuh

Aug 23, 2019
If you don't like Naomi then just wait for the update that have other girls' new contents. It's just a phase in this whole game.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
If you don't like Naomi then just wait for the update that have other girls' new contents. It's just a phase in this whole game.
Exactly. That's what I thought during the last update ... and how far did I get? to the next waiting :cry:.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes