Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
For anyone who is still looking for the new secrets:
- Azraesha: Wine glass in her room on the floor(by the table where she drinks wine)
- Naomi: Rum bottle in the kitchen on the floor
- Caitlin: Book under bed in her room
- Lyriel: Fallen lamp stand in the attic(by the door to Rae's room)
Sorry for the typos(if there were any)
thanks man. II've found them except Naomi. can you be more specific ( time and location as next to what)

wolf3020

Jun 2, 2020
- Azraesha: Wine glass in her room on the floor(by the table where she drinks wine)
had hard time finding the fallen lamp stand is at in the attic and not finding it

wolf3020

Jun 2, 2020
thanks man. II've found them except Naomi. can you be more specific ( time and location as next to what)
look for the midday while Naomi is watching tv and as for the bottle its on the floor next to the first barstool on the far left its white

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Even if we request it,its not possible dev will remake again Naomi scene.All of it.

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
Yes, the nipple color is what throws me off. Elves and women with unnatural skin tones are not new in fantasy or sci-fi but if their nipples are shown, they usually follow familiar conventions. A chocolate skinned woman with peach nipples is far more unusual to me than an elf or a woman with unhuman skin color thanks to the wide variety of entertainment out there.

Where did I write that I expected the creator to follow my preconceived notions? I mearly stated my opinion about something. I'm sorry if that offended you but you seem to be unnecessarly hostile and combatitive over someone's subjective views.

I spent a year building a house from scratch with just one other person. I wouldn't advise telling me what I have or haven't done because you don't know a single thing about me.

What crawled up your butt and died today or are you always this hostile to people because they expressed their opinion?
Opinions are fine but you were complaining not stating an opinion. And whether you believe it or not game designers are artists. Do you complain about the color choices of art in a museum? Who's to say it's wrong? Up until recently we didn't know some dinosaurs had feathers. Imagine if 50 years ago someone proposed that T-Rex had multi-colored feathers. Humans born on another planet would be different in many ways. Perhaps the Japanese Empire made the journey to the east and founded new world dominating culture using the abundant resources of the Americas. Maybe the Neanderthals didn't die off but merged with other hominids. Maybe light colored nipples were a desired trait in a mate. The thing is since this reality only exists in the artist's mind it can be whatever he/she decides it is. I have stories of my own on my head and they look nothing like real life. Sorry about the long post once I get started it's hard to stop. I wasn't being personal I just get a little tired of the people who demand artists conform. If that's not you I apologize. As a grumpy old man I have some issues with social interaction at times.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Having done the fight scene it got me thinking, is there anything stopping the MC from carrying objects through the Etherwalk? Could he summon a weapon or pepper spray from his wardrobe and take it to Renaissance the plane they are going to? Could he summon scuba gear for searching for the shipwreck? Maybe a parachute for general safety? Could he get a personal drone that's controlled by a phone app to scout around the house and see if there's anything beneath the clouds?

Actually, I guess if they can go shopping and bring things back that way he could procure these things from his home realm and bring them back.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vyktym76

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Thanks for that, I didn't notice there were more of these. I'm not a fan of the pixel-hunting secrets, IMO they work better when the things you're looking for look the same like Polaroids or magazines or something. You can actually look for them rather than just trying to touch everything with the mouse. You'd think that them only appearing at certain times would make them easier, but actually even when you're told where they are, you're just unsure if you're looking in the wrong place or at the wrong time.
About the pictures themselves, they are amazing again, Rae looks soo tempting posing with her wine, Naomi is hilarious passed out half naked, I just love Cait getting her panties all sticky, and Lyriel perving is really hot. Funny, I thought Cait was the sneaky spy, looks like we have two of them now.
Also I found a possible typo: 'Cinametography' in one of Rae's movie nights, I'm not sure if she's supposed to be pronouncing it wrong there.

staximus37

Jun 24, 2019
Opinions are fine but you were complaining not stating an opinion. And whether you believe it or not game designers are artists. Do you complain about the color choices of art in a museum? Who's to say it's wrong? Up until recently we didn't know some dinosaurs had feathers. Imagine if 50 years ago someone proposed that T-Rex had multi-colored feathers. Humans born on another planet would be different in many ways. Perhaps the Japanese Empire made the journey to the east and founded new world dominating culture using the abundant resources of the Americas. Maybe the Neanderthals didn't die off but merged with other hominids. Maybe light colored nipples were a desired trait in a mate. The thing is since this reality only exists in the artist's mind it can be whatever he/she decides it is. I have stories of my own on my head and they look nothing like real life. Sorry about the long post once I get started it's hard to stop. I wasn't being personal I just get a little tired of the people who demand artists conform. If that's not you I apologize. As a grumpy old man I have some issues with social interaction at times.
Any criticism is a complaint. Are you suggesting no one is allowed to criticize any art? That's a little silly if so. Do I criticize art I dislike? You bet I do. I think a banana duct taped to a canvas is silly. I think The Room is a terrible movie. I hate Where The Red Ferns Grow because it made me super sad. I will happily express those opinions even if others think I shouldn't have that right.

People make careers "complaining" about art. They're called critics and we shouldn't get bent out of shape every time someone criticizes something. If we blind ourselves to perceived issues, we cannot create solutions to said issues. Imagine if the people who made the new live-action Sonic movie told fans: "You don't make movies so you can't complain about our hideous man-hog".

If you go back a few pages you'll see that NoStepASnek kindly explained to me the reasoning behind the choice. They were even kind enough to link me the creator's own words explaining the oddity:
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-house-in-the-rift-v0-4-8r1-zanith.29627/post-3016850

I responded that even though I still found it odd, I thought it was cool that the creator had some idea of in-game lore backing the design choice and it wasn't random. A few posts beyond that (and after I played the last 2 updates) I realized my complaint had already been addressed (the nipples are much darker in the new scenes) and admitted that it was a pointless criticism now.

I made no demands, especially for something I'm not paying for. People are free to express themselves and people are free to criticize that expression. That's how this whole wonderful freedom of expression thing works. It's a two way street. Just because I create something doesn't mean no one is allowed to express criticism towards it.

That being said apology accepted and no hard feelings. Shit happens and lord knows I'm not a saint.

Last edited:

M_Trav

Oct 29, 2018
Thanks for that, I didn't notice there were more of these. I'm not a fan of the pixel-hunting secrets, IMO they work better when the things you're looking for look the same like Polaroids or magazines or something. You can actually look for them rather than just trying to touch everything with the mouse. You'd think that them only appearing at certain times would make them easier, but actually even when you're told where they are, you're just unsure if you're looking in the wrong place or at the wrong time.
About the pictures themselves, they are amazing again, Rae looks soo tempting posing with her wine, Naomi is hilarious passed out half naked, I just love Cait getting her panties all sticky, and Lyriel perving is really hot. Funny, I thought Cait was the sneaky spy, looks like we have two of them now.
Also I found a possible typo: 'Cinametography' in one of Rae's movie nights, I'm not sure if she's supposed to be pronouncing it wrong there.
i feel dumb cause i can only find Caitlins one
edit: Oh you have to find them at different times of the day

Johnathan_D123

Feb 3, 2019
The rum should be next to the table Naomi sit at the evening as to when you should look for it im not 100% sure as i found by "accident" but it should be either morning or evening(in both times Naomi can't be in the kitchen)....I hope this helps

Reactions: Thelonely6

duchbk123

Apr 29, 2020
About in game character, seem like dev favour Rae than any other girl? She have more scene to prove her personality, even she have most 18+ scene in this game.

But it good, i dont care about that much, because i am a fan of Rae ♥ Maybe she is a bitchy, but she has a warm heart ♥

Reactions: Gamesman01

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
Well she was the first character so she got more development. I don't think she's bitchy just extremely cautious about her feelings. She's much older and a species much reviled. Basically she seen some shit. She has feelings for MC but has been hurt many times I'm guessing so reveals as little as she can till she is absolutely sure of his feelings. Life is rarely all sunshine and roses and we tend to remember the bad more than the good because it makes a bigger impact on our lives. My wish is that once MC learns enough magic he'll ask her to join him wherever he goes. Even if their relationship dosen't last forever I think they could be happy for a good long while.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes