duchbk123

Apr 29, 2020
Well she was the first character so she got more development. I don't think she's bitchy just extremely cautious about her feelings. She's much older and a species much reviled. Basically she seen some shit. She has feelings for MC but has been hurt many times I'm guessing so reveals as little as she can till she is absolutely sure of his feelings. Life is rarely all sunshine and roses and we tend to remember the bad more than the good because it makes a bigger impact on our lives. My wish is that once MC learns enough magic he'll ask her to join him wherever he goes. Even if their relationship dosen't last forever I think they could be happy for a good long while.
Love your idea so much ♥ Maybe someday MC can express his love to Rae and his realm become their's home, they keep etherwalker like a adventure and happy ending

Spirel

Jun 12, 2020
my god i love your writing and the game play is spectacular, if it wasn't for this covid killing my work hours i would fully support all your work. but until i get more hours ill settle with just telling everybody i know about your game. i hope that will be enough for now. im kinda envious of your talent the make a good story. here's hoping you release more content soon.

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
I had to start a new save because of my data corrupted and now I can't unlock the gallery.

I click on the items and nothing happen, just show up the message but still locked in the cellphone.

Reactions: Cryswar

Vyktym76

Aug 20, 2018
4 new hidden objects with 8 corresponding bonus in-game CGs (new for Beta)

Mind explaining this one??
Find objects around the house at certain times, each one unlocks 2 pictures on your phone. Some of them are shown on the first page of this forum under cellphone tip. Or did you want to know the locations? Jonathan_D123 posted this
For anyone who is still looking for the new secrets:
- Azraesha: Wine glass in her room on the floor(by the table where she drinks wine)
- Naomi: Rum bottle in the kitchen on the floor
- Caitlin: Book under bed in her room
- Lyriel: Fallen lamp stand in the attic(by the door to Rae's room in the evening)
Sorry for the typos(if there were any)

Last edited:

Vyktym76

Aug 20, 2018
Having done the fight scene it got me thinking, is there anything stopping the MC from carrying objects through the Etherwalk? Could he summon a weapon or pepper spray from his wardrobe and take it to Renaissance the plane they are going to? Could he summon scuba gear for searching for the shipwreck? Maybe a parachute for general safety? Could he get a personal drone that's controlled by a phone app to scout around the house and see if there's anything beneath the clouds?

Actually, I guess if they can go shopping and bring things back that way he could procure these things from his home realm and bring them back.
After the fight scene I was thinking "Loot the bodies! Loot them, take the weapons!" @:^}

Vyktym76

Aug 20, 2018
For anyone who is still looking for the new secrets:
- Azraesha: Wine glass in her room on the floor(by the table where she drinks wine)
- Naomi: Rum bottle in the kitchen on the floor
- Caitlin: Book under bed in her room
- Lyriel: Fallen lamp stand in the attic(by the door to Rae's room)
Sorry for the typos(if there were any)
Thank you. Couldn't find the lamp. Is there a specific trigger as the lamp is not there. NVM just scrolled along and saw that I gotta wait til evening @:^} And now I has them all. Cheers Johnathan_D123 you are truly a paragon amongst us lowly worms.

Last edited:

ferdyfachrur

Oct 24, 2019
We has fighting scene in this update

Mind spoil me what if we choose win??
Lose??
Its affect in the future update.?

Thank you

Jan 24, 2018
so i just found lyriel and she's being a bitch, do i have to be good to her? everytime i try to interject between her and lin i just lose intimacy with lin... and what's up with the blue dialogue options? are they important?

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes