j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Honestly tho... was it really a sandbox? or we're just doing it to hush2 some weird troll lol
I mean, he certainly has some kind of complaining/anti-sandbox fetish, but it's not totally wrong. Sure, it's not very sandboxy as most people would understand it, given that the stories remain pretty linear most of the time and I'd say it's a case where both solutions would be fine.

If you really love real sandbox games you won't be happy with it, if you hate them, you won't be either. It's a general problem with tags, since there a few situations where everybody will be satisfied.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
I see... i guess its linearness and lack of any currency-collecting mechanics made me forgot that it was sandbox since i can actually set my own pace (which is good, i also hate grindy sandbox which is why i was confused about the complaint)

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
ZanithOne
I was looking for recent saves because I have been experiencing problems lately.
The thing is that I used to play the official android version but since last 2 updates, I have been playing pc compressed one through the joiplay app. I am not sure why, but since then whenever I encounter new scenes or even replaying old ones, most of the animations go into error screen, usually because apparently there are variables not found.

While looking for the saves I encountered a post where you were explaining about the code not being fully universal between platform versions. Is this error I am observing consequence of that?

Are you working to make it more compatible? Could you (or someone else) please share a save and persistent before 0.4.9? I would love to keep enjoying this game update by update... But so far is so long already that I would prefer not to play it again in full...

Thanks!

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I see... i guess its linearness and lack of any currency-collecting mechanics made me forgot that it was sandbox since i can actually set my own pace (which is good, i also hate grindy sandbox which is why i was confused about the complaint)
Which is probably why I personally wouldn't have used the tag, either. I mean, it's the same problem with let's say BDSM, femdom, corruption etc. Is there really enough of it to justify the tag? Will people who really like those things be happy with the game and the tag?

In the end it'll always be wrong, no matter how clear it may seem. It's the same with games which have a certain tag but then only feature a tiny scene in hours of gameplay. Should the tag be added or not? I don't know...

It won't happen, but now we can just wait until the next dude comes along and complains why there's a sandbox tag and how somebody dared to set it :ROFLMAO:

Apr 21, 2018
I think the gallery scene for Cait thighjob is bugged. The gallery.util is checking if seen_label_names are in [cait_shower_malfunction.do_it, cait_thighjob.start], or something. I even checked with renpy.seen_label to ensure both scene labels are registered as having been seen. Frankly the easiest way to make sure is just to remove the cait_shower_malfunction label since all other scenes works fine.

Jan 13, 2018
Anyone have a save file with the galleries unlocked? I tried the gallery unlock by OEJ and there were quite a few crashes and problem.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Anyone have a save file with the galleries unlocked? I tried the gallery unlock by OEJ and there were quite a few crashes and problem.
You probably just didn't install his mod correctly. Try using the mod I've attached below. You need to make sure the game is not modified first, so delete the game and re-extract it to get a "clean" copy of the game(back up your saves first).

Install the mod by extracting the contents of the zip file into the game's "game" folder.
Enable the mod by enabling the "Gallery master key" option in the game's preferences menu.

Last edited:
Reactions: -Loli-Ghost-
Jan 24, 2018
dude how fast does this game get updated? last i checked a couple weeks ago we were at 4.6, when the hell did we get to 4.9?? are the updates weekly?

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Well, since the official compressed version isn't quite fully baked yet, I've updated my unofficial compressed builds.
We'll see what happens with v0.4.10 in a few weeks. :)

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2018
Anyone have a save file with the all galleries unlocked? I tried the gallery unlock by OEJ and there were quite a few crashes and problem. I play it from the start and I dont really want to play it again.

• Angry
Reactions: hngg

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Updated My Gallery Unlocker Mod: Here -

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: fasd95 and hngg

idekdood

Feb 17, 2020
I can't figure out how to unlock the 2 new photos from Lyriel and Naomi.
And the first 3 Gallery Scenes in Misc: College E-Girl, Business Lady and Punk Gal.
Does anyone know how to unlock these? I am on Android so I can't use the unlock mod.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I can't figure out how to unlock the 2 new photos from Lyriel and Naomi.
And the first 3 Gallery Scenes in Misc: College E-Girl, Business Lady and Punk Gal.
Does anyone know how to unlock these? I am on Android so I can't use the unlock mod.
There's a couple lists on the previous pages for the photos, for the other three scenes, just quickly start a new game and fantasize about the girls in the park.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes