Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Wow I am not a fan of this art-style normally but damn how could I miss this gem. Really great game with really cute girls. Gonna patron a bit, you deserve it ^^ And NEED more ^^

Reactions: ZanithOne

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i hope this game stays alive and updated frequently ...be a shame to see it fall into the fast growing abandoned piles
my top 3 fav games are S.H.E.L.T.E.R. and TakeOver and of course THIS One

• Thinking Face

sheetkaroo

Mar 7, 2019
i hope this game stays alive and updated frequently ...be a shame to see it fall into the fast growing abandoned piles
my top 3 fav games are S.H.E.L.T.E.R. and TakeOver and of course THIS One
what are you talking about? this is one of the most frequently updated game here.

MintyNF

Jul 30, 2020
Behold, my first ever post in this Forum.
I've played this game up to 4.08 so far and I've really enjoyed it. Overall I think it's well done, clearly not without its issues as is the case with everything really, but I like where this is going. Good shit.

Specifics:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Final thoughts:
Good game. I can see the passion behind it and I would totally support you in patreon if covid didn't take my job away :/
I look forward to seeing your work further fulfilled.
Also I'm an illustrator so if you ever want additional I put on design and art direction hit me up, I'm in your discord.
Also also (last time I swear) I'm from the Caribbean so if you want some island life stories n shit for Naomi...

ElBandarra

Dec 3, 2019
no need, you could have used the search and found it out yourself. There are hints in the game on what to do.
I know there are hints in the telephone, but I don´t know if the choices I make during conversations are the good ones in order of getting all the points of intimacy and lewd. Since it´s a pretty long game (which is good) and I don't have all the time in the world to play and replay games, I would like a little help in order of achieving all the scenes.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I know there are hints in the telephone, but I don´t know if the choices I make during conversations are the good ones in order of getting all the points of intimacy and lewd. Since it´s a pretty long game (which is good) and I don't have all the time in the world to play and replay games, I would like a little help in order of achieving all the scenes.
Don't worry about the points, they are farmable.

ElBandarra

Dec 3, 2019
Don't worry about the points, they are farmable.
Can I miss a scene forever if I don`t have points of lewd and intimacy enough during an event? I know that I will have more opportunities with most of the scenes, as the ones asking for a quicky or anal to rae, but I don't know if there are some scenes that, if you don't have the points, you miss the opportunity.

Last edited:

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Lol don't worry it's not like those other kind of renpy games, you either get a scene or didn't get it (yet), but iirc none of them are missable

zaderoni

Jul 15, 2018
Hey,

Why don't you add an option for us to load the game from in-game checkpoints like other games do, so we don't have to store our savegames and eventually loose them over a format or something, playing the game from scratch ruins the experience of a new update :/

I finished the first update and now after few months downloaded the new one but my save file for some reason is corrupted, gives me error logs and if I press "ignore" or "rollback" it still pops the error log.

Do I have to play all the game from day 0? I searched the thread and can't find any save file except corrupted ones.
If someone is kind enough, can you upload a save file here ( not 100% please ), I would appreciate to be public because
from my search in this thread, a lot of people have problems with their save files and restarted the game

Thanks guys

PS: One of the best games ever played =)

Last edited:

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Hey,

Why don't you add an option for us to load the game from in-game checkpoints like other games do, so we don't have to store our savegames and eventually loose them over a format or something, playing the game from scratch ruins the experience of a new update :/

I finished the first update and now after few months downloaded the new one but my save file for some reason is corrupted, gives me error logs and if I press "ignore" or "rollback" it still pops the error log.

Do I have to play all the game from day 0? I searched the thread and can't find any save file except corrupted ones.
If someone is kind enough, can you upload a save file here ( not 100% please ), I would appreciate to be public because
from my search in this thread, a lot of people have problems with their save files and restarted the game

Thanks guys

PS: One of the best games ever played =)
Why not post the error logs so we can help you fix your old saves?
If you don't want to, that's cool.
Anyway, here are some saves spanning day 1 to near 100%.
Make sure you delete your old saves in %appdata%\renpy\AHouseintheRift-1545999373 or you won't be able to see the new ones.

P.S. Sorry about the name, it makes me laugh when I play :poop:

ElBandarra

Dec 3, 2019
Why the pirate girl is the easy going and understanding character of the game, almost the maternal figure? It´s supposed that pirates are criminals, thieves and murderers... It would make more sense if the girl with a nasty character were Naomi instead the elf, or if Naomi were some other thing instead a pirate, maybe some kind of honorable warrior, if she has to be the cliche of the big, muscular woman. So, she could stop saying "boyo", "gyal" and all those annoying things. :LOL: It's just a comment, I know the dev is not going to change it now.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Why the pirate girl is the easy going and understanding character of the game, almost the maternal figure? It´s supposed that pirates are criminals, thieves and murderers... It would make more sense if the girl with a nasty character were Naomi instead the elf, or if Naomi were some other thing instead a pirate, maybe some kind of honorable warrior. It's just a comment, I know the dev is not going to change it now.
oh right, characters with actual personalities rather copy paste from other fiction. Who would of thought that was a good idea? next you gonna ask, why is the demon is such a nice and supportive to the mc instead of killing him? I really don't get what you are trying to get at there.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Why the pirate girl is the easy going and understanding character of the game, almost the maternal figure? It´s supposed that pirates are criminals, thieves and murderers... It would make more sense if the girl with a nasty character were Naomi instead the elf, or if Naomi were some other thing instead a pirate, maybe some kind of honorable warrior. It's just a comment, I know the dev is not going to change it now.
So, she's a pirate with a heart. It happens(in fantasy)
.jpg
Plus, she's from a different universe. That's like a "get out of jail free" card for a writer— as long as it isn't used too much.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes