DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
ZanithOne
1. What it is Patreon Code? Were i can use it and why i need it do it?
2. You Compressed is Usuless... Let's it hand over to our heroes who do it fro every you update LOL

May 19, 2020
if you use old save will you be able to see new content or just re play the game i sure i could just load this and figure it out but wanna ask if this may be something on my end?

leetaboom

Mar 2, 2020
I played 0.4.9r1 but there are no events of Lyriel and Cait.
i'm using savefile of 0.4.8r1. how should i do for watch new events? is it bug?

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Because if you think sandbox is equivalent to grind, you clearly don't know what one of these words means.
This is a grinder and it is nothing else. A sandbox is a grind just by its nature. It is clickfest. It is not a story but a load of scenes connected by a background which you click on. There is hardly any dialogue just fuck scene after fuck scene but for some it satisfies their minds. I dont object but only ask them to be properly tagged so I and many others dont waste time on. You do realise why we have a tagging system?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
This is a grinder and it is nothing else. A sandbox is a grind just by its nature. It is clickfest. It is not a story but a load of scenes connected by a background which you click on. There is hardly any dialogue just fuck scene after fuck scene but for some it satisfies their minds. I dont object but only ask them to be properly tagged so I and many others dont waste time on. You do realise why we have a tagging system?
If all you care about is the tags then why don't you report it to the mods rather than whining about it? Nobody cares that you don't like the story, especially when the only coherent criticism you make is 'Is sandbox, lol'.

verconic69

Mar 3, 2020
Why was my post deleted?
The reason says I was OT but I only talked about the patch and how I liked it.

In any case I will say it once again. This game is really awesome and I love the new story bits we got the last patch. Lyrel in particular was great cause her story progressed a bit. I like the that the other girls are getting some story too even though I love Rae and don't mind more of her. They deserve to shine too!

Keep up the good work.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
If all you care about is the tags then why don't you report it to the mods rather than whining about it? Nobody cares that you don't like the story, especially when the only coherent criticism you make is 'Is sandbox, lol'.
What story? Sandboxes/grinders dont have stories. It is just a load of scenes linked together by a clickable background. Where is the story in that? Clicking on empty rooms is a story:ROFLMAO:.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
You cant criticise this game. Thats why. I have had all my posts deleted and this one wont last. Only the posts that praise this game are allowed all the rest is OT. Just how is it awesome? It's a grinder.
We have added the sandbox tags and now the world is better place to live!!
So i suppose that you can leave this thread satisfied.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
No its not. Just shove on the game banner. That is most look.
Hm? What do you mean by banner? Now it's literally as far up as it can get, which is where everybody should look, because these tags correspond with the search and are most likely up to date.

Screenshot_1.png

Reactions: Buffalo Games
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes