ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Not sure I'd be able to choose just one! :eek:

By the way, this is a fantastic project. Thanks for sharing here and keeping us informed!
Thanks you for the kind words! And the poll is multiple choice, as are most preference polls that I do. :)

Are you planning to bring back the Harley costume at some point? :love:
Yup, it's just a more complex costume with fiddly bits, starting with those that I can just plop into the scene and do the render. And I'd like to clean the costume up a bit before doing more scenes with it, not totally happy with the look yet.

• Love
Reactions: JRD and Hones

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Yup, it's just a more complex costume with fiddly bits, starting with those that I can just plop into the scene and do the render. And I'd like to clean the costume up a bit before doing more scenes with it, not totally happy with the look yet.
I can't wait that was easily my favorite from her little show.
I'm sure it will look even better once you are done with it.

Reactions: ZanithOne

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
This week's poll is up on Patreon for $15+ patrons -
Deciding on alternative costumes for Rae's repeatable sex scenes.
View attachment 403536
Two and three confuse me a little, are they really the same but one is displaced? Surely it would have to be to fuck her? Or is this number two just for things like her blowjobs?

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Two and three confuse me a little, are they really the same but one is displaced? Surely it would have to be to fuck her? Or is this number two just for things like her blowjobs?
You're right, it is a bit confusing. For penetrative sex the panties would have to be moved aside, of course. As you said, it's more about the breasts and pussy visibility for blowjobs, handjobs, footjobs and the like. I'm still not sure the third variant is needed at all, as it's almost the same as her being completely naked, but this being a multiple-choice poll I figured it won't hurt.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You're right, it is a bit confusing. For penetrative sex the panties would have to be moved aside, of course. As you said, it's more about the breasts and pussy visibility for blowjobs, handjobs, footjobs and the like. I'm still not sure the third variant is needed at all, as it's almost the same as her being completely naked, but this being a multiple-choice poll I figured it won't hurt.
Well, I think having her nipples out to be played with is good, if I recall they're quite sensitive and asking to be teased. I prefer that one to the second for that reason. Of course having both during the progression of a scene would work nicely, if partway through he pulls her bra off to get at her breasts.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Replaying this again since all my pre 3.0 saves dont work and had a silly question: Are there multiple routes in the game?

I ask as need to know how to treat Rae in the beginning. I know if you pretend to be a sorcerer she punches you, if you dont she's rather nice but not sure if this actually goes anywhere or is just a bit of different dialog.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Replaying this again since all my pre 3.0 saves dont work and had a silly question: Are there multiple routes in the game?

I ask as need to know how to treat Rae in the beginning. I know if you pretend to be a sorcerer she punches you, if you dont she's rather nice but not sure if this actually goes anywhere or is just a bit of different dialog.
This is a carryover of sorts from the pre-0.3 progression. It doesn't really matter anymore, the new progression system is more open and doesn't lock you out of content.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I've been thinking about our hero's powers, and how they might progress in the future;
  • In addition to visiting the other girls dreams, will he learn to draw them into his dreams? Considering how amazed they were by indoor plumbing, I'd love to see their reaction to a modern metropolis. That sense of wonder about modern living was really cute, but we've mostly exhausted the possibilities within the house itself.
  • He's learned to open more rooms, but how many more rooms are there left? I count three, and at least two of those are bedrooms. Maybe he will learn to add on to the outside of the house, like a pool out back, or a veranda out the front?
  • Or maybe he'll learn to make more fundamental changes to the floorplan; it's a nice house (and it must be like a palace to girls from a time when most houses were a single room), but if he's going to be some kind of rift lord, he might want something a little more extensive. And we've already got something like half a dozen other girls to fit into three more rooms (assuming they all have a chance at becoming main girls, of course).

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
I've been thinking about our hero's powers, and how they might progress in the future;
  • In addition to visiting the other girls dreams, will he learn to draw them into his dreams? Considering how amazed they were by indoor plumbing, I'd love to see their reaction to a modern metropolis. That sense of wonder about modern living was really cute, but we've mostly exhausted the possibilities within the house itself.
  • He's learned to open more rooms, but how many more rooms are there left? I count three, and at least two of those are bedrooms. Maybe he will learn to add on to the outside of the house, like a pool out back, or a veranda out the front?
  • Or maybe he'll learn to make more fundamental changes to the floorplan; it's a nice house (and it must be like a palace to girls from a time when most houses were a single room), but if he's going to be some kind of rift lord, he might want something a little more extensive. And we've already got something like half a dozen other girls to fit into three more rooms (assuming they all have a chance at becoming main girls, of course).
One of the things you mentioned is coming in 0.3.3 already. And other suggestions are pretty much in line with what I have in mind, too. :) But cause I'm mostly doing custom environments, new rooms and places require quite a bit of work, so can't promise that it all will be in the game soon.

JRD

Feb 4, 2018
One of the things you mentioned is coming in 0.3.3 already. And other suggestions are pretty much in line with what I have in mind, too. :) But cause I'm mostly doing custom environments, new rooms and places require quite a bit of work, so can't promise that it all will be in the game soon.
standing ovation 2.gif

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017

Now I'm waiting for you to troll everyone and add an exterior storage shed that has like, a shovel, and nothing else in it.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
chamber_4.jpg I've been thinking about the shoulder massage our hero gives Cait, and how it might go if he gave Rae a massage too. Of course, she's nothing like as shy as Cait, so it would be a very different scene. After starting with her neck and shoulders, he would move downwards over her back to that amazing ass of hers, squeezing and kneading his way down her legs, and finish her off with a happy ending.
I'm not the only one who wants to do that to her, right? Good girls deserve treats, says I.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
View attachment 411643 I've been thinking about the shoulder massage our hero gives Cait, and how it might go if he gave Rae a massage too. Of course, she's nothing like as shy as Cait, so it would be a very different scene. After starting with her neck and shoulders, he would move downwards over her back to that amazing ass of hers, squeezing and kneading his way down her legs, and finish her off with a happy ending.
I'm not the only one who wants to do that to her, right? Good girls deserve treats, says I.
I like that kind of idea a lot. I like the idea of doing fun stuff with the girls, doing nice things for them, not even necessarily leading to lewd stuff but even better when it does.

And with Rae It'd be kinda weirder if it didn't lead to lewd stuff.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm, that sounds pretty good. You could add the option to either just give her a sensual relaxing massage for Intimacy points or a "go further" option for Lewdness points and progressing into an H-scene of some sort, either just fingering or more.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Is there any kind of time limit or is it pretty much "free roam" once you get the first 2 girls?
No time limit, sandbox of sorts after the first few events.

I've been thinking about the shoulder massage our hero gives Cait, and how it might go if he gave Rae a massage too. Of course, she's nothing like as shy as Cait, so it would be a very different scene. After starting with her neck and shoulders, he would move downwards over her back to that amazing ass of hers, squeezing and kneading his way down her legs, and finish her off with a happy ending.
I like that kind of idea a lot. I like the idea of doing fun stuff with the girls, doing nice things for them, not even necessarily leading to lewd stuff but even better when it does.
And with Rae It'd be kinda weirder if it didn't lead to lewd stuff.
Hmm, that sounds pretty good. You could add the option to either just give her a sensual relaxing massage for Intimacy points or a "go further" option for Lewdness points and progressing into an H-scene of some sort, either just fingering or more.
And this is how my backlog becomes larger and larger with each passing week. Great work guys :cautious:

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes