Kairuser

Apr 15, 2018
i have lost my old save file and just re playing the whole game and am missing a 2 scenes in the pic below 1622102308530.png
can i still unlock it?

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
i have lost my old save file and just re playing the whole game and am missing a 2 scenes in the pic below View attachment 1215479
can i still unlock it?
You'll need to quickly hop into a new game for those. First is another blowjob if you visit her in the attic before she realizes you don't know anything and second is when she helps you fall asleep before the first lesson.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
When the hints say things like "Proceed with one of her routes" makes me think that there is more than one route that you go down for each girl is that right? If that's the case does anyone know of a walkthrough for the game?

Last edited:

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
When the hints say things like "complete any of X girl route to continue (or something like that)" makes me think that there is more than one route that you go down for each girl is that right? If that's the case does anyone know of a walkthrough for the game?
I think it just means you need to advance that girl along her path some more.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It would be great if scenes could be made available after the fact, if necessary by a "what could have been" talk, or similar. (Since we just had the discussion about using or not using walkthroughs including the phone).

Reactions: acowasto

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Loving the game, but I hope the developer does some changes to the gallery and scenes.

As it stands, if somebody loses their save, they don't unlock any galleries done previously even if they download somebody else's full save. And some are missable even then.

A simple gallery unlocker option would fix that, for people that don't want to play through everything just to unlock them again.

Thy4nd

Apr 18, 2019
I hope the Dev or android Porter can compressed the size a bit.
i'm having trouble because my phone can't instal over 1,4GB (Android 8)
I've been playing this game since the beginning of this game release, I don't have a PC.
And it looks like it's not just me, there must be someone in the same boat as me.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes